Attempts to educate the masses have failed; Fire up the sun cannon!!!

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
TThe progressive movement has refused to see the light of common sense.

At some point, they must take responsibility for themselves. Depending on other people's money for your own welfare doesn't work. You must at some point open a business, sell a product, provide a service in demand. You cannot simply have all your life's wants and needs fulfilled by government guarantee.

We have enemies who want to kill us. Appeasement will not work. We have borders. Failing to secure them is bleeding us slowly. We'll never be able to cover every single human's healthcare. Life sucks. People die. Accidents happen. There is no need for us to attempt to legislate out pain, suffering, irresponsibility, because it's just not possible.

Lawyers have ruined our society. You can't take a sneeze without worrying about a lawsuit. Cops have their hands tied by lawyer jibberish. Teachers can't discipline children because of liberal lawyer jibberish. People in all sectors of life spend as much time defending against lawsuits as they do improving themselves, their product or their organization.

Left wingers pushed for a global society. A borderless society. But now that the world's population is causing our labor union's work to be far too expensive for companies, the lefties are pissed. They wanted a global citizenship, but wanted to also keep their cozy union gig that nowhere else in the world would offer.

So at this time, I envy the fictional worlds of Dr. Evil where the Sun Cannon could just be fired up. We're screwed. :evil:

Damn I thought you were talking about SOLARCYCLE 24.com / Solar Cycle 24 / Spaceweather / Amateur Radio VHF Aurora Website

But it's just another evil liberal rant.

For the record.

Liberty also means responsibilty.

Appeasement? Do you mean like Chamberland giving land to Hitler for peace? The world situation is much different now. Our foriegn interventionist policies have pissed off alot of people by interfering within their borders. We will likely face simular theats as long as we continues down the interventionist road too.

We already pay for everyones healthcare through hospital subsidies.

Yes we need protection from frivolous lawsuit.

Libertarians warned against NAFTA. It's cheap labor disguised as free trade.

Damn I thought you were talking about SOLARCYCLE 24.com / Solar Cycle 24 / Spaceweather / Amateur Radio VHF Aurora Website

But it's just another evil liberal rant.

For the record.

Liberty also means responsibilty.

Appeasement? Do you mean like Chamberland giving land to Hitler for peace? The world situation is much different now. Our foriegn interventionist policies have pissed off alot of people by interfering within their borders. We will likely face simular theats as long as we continues down the interventionist road too.

We already pay for everyones healthcare through hospital subsidies.

Yes we need protection from frivolous lawsuit.

Libertarians warned against NAFTA. It's cheap labor disguised as free trade.

NAFTA!!!!!
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4Sh2G1Adps"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4Sh2G1Adps[/ame]

Liberals screw up the educational system and they think things can stay the same?

i've worked and earned every dollar i have....so has my hubby, so has my parents so has my sister, so did my grandparents on both sides....

enough already with this bull crud

stop lying through your silly generalizations....

The sun cannon needs to be fueled!!!! Lawyers first haha!!!

Forum List

Back