CDZ Attempts to attack conservatives boomerangs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oldstyle

Platinum Member
Jul 19, 2011
Florida
Am I the only one amused at how the attempt to demonize conservatives for an alleged "war on women" by the left has led instead to an avalanche of liberals being outed as serial sexual harassers of women? Harvey Weinstein, Matt Lauer, John Conyers, Al Franken...? Don't look now progressives...but it seems that the REAL war on women has been waged by some of your biggest liberal icons in the worlds of media and politics!

Am I the only one amused at how the attempt to demonize conservatives for an alleged "war on women" by the left has led instead to an avalanche of liberals being outed as serial sexual harassers of women? Harvey Weinstein, Matt Lauer, John Conyers, Al Franken...? Don't look now progressives...but it seems that the REAL war on women has been waged by some of your biggest liberal icons in the worlds of media and politics!
Not only am I amused, but I am really P/O'ed. The liberals on this board who have been lied to, over and over, still wont pull their craniums out of Uranus, but continue to toe the party line and goose step, while drinking the liberal kool aid, and still say we on the right have a War on Women. I realize that it actually takes intelligence to admit you are wrong, but then I guess this is why liberals never say they are wrong, even when they were caught with the proverbial "Hand in the Cookie Jar"..

Any conservatives or liberals are foolish to think the OP is correct.

Times are changing.

As usual, a lot of false premises here.

Event one in this current hysteria over sexual harassment was people turning on Harvey Weinstien, not pointing out that Roy Moore is kind of a creep. so this didn't start out as an "attack on conservatives".

More to the point, Conservatives have been waging war on women for a long time with anti-abortion laws, restricting access to birth control, attacks on equal pay laws... things that actually matter to most women.

Not this crazy, "Oh, my Gosh, Garison Keeler once touched my back!' nuttiness we are having now.

agree Jake , and the times are changing mostly for my 'dem liberal' enemies .
For all enemies of America, con or lib or whatever. Neither side, Sur, has a hold on our traditional values of truth, justice, and the American way.

Clean the entire house from left to right.

As usual, a lot of false premises here.

Event one in this current hysteria over sexual harassment was people turning on Harvey Weinstien, not pointing out that Roy Moore is kind of a creep. so this didn't start out as an "attack on conservatives".

More to the point, Conservatives have been waging war on women for a long time with anti-abortion laws, restricting access to birth control, attacks on equal pay laws... things that actually matter to most women.

Not this crazy, "Oh, my Gosh, Garison Keeler once touched my back!' nuttiness we are having now.

100% bull shit spin to cover your complete hypocrisy and lies.

Typical.

PredFan is not following CDZ rules. Please move it to the appropriate forum.

you sound like a whining wusse wannabe mod Sur Jake !!:afro:
I don't think the mods are whining pussies, and I am not. The point is that the OP is hiding behind the CDZ to throw crap without having to take it in return.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back