Attempted coup- Presidennt Trump gives extennsive innterview to Sean Hannity

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
For the first time President Trump used the terms “attempted coup” and “overthrow” to discuss the coordinated effort against his administration by the previous administration including James Clapper (ODNI), John Brennan (CIA), James Comey (FBI), and lower level officials within the intelligence apparatus.
“Attempted Coup” – President Trump Gives Extensive Interview to Sean Hannity

YEAH BITCHES YOUR OBAMA CLINTON WHORES ARE BEING BROUGHT DOWN!! Whether they see prison nor not a different story.

Trump Confirms to Hannity He Will Declassify Carter Page FISA Docs, ‘Everything is Going to Be Declassified… and Much More’

trump-deep-state-1.jpg

Oh is that going to be fun! The media will go nuts trying to cover everything up and Dims will flood the courts with suits aimed at stopping it.

Yes. Everything is gonna be declassified and more — much more than what you just mentioned — it will all be declassified,” Trump said, adding, “And I’m glad I waited because I thought that maybe they would obstruct if I did it early and I think I was right, so I’m glad I waited and now the Attorney General can take a very strong look at whatever it is.

Trump hinted last Friday that a storm is coming when he tweeted, “It is now finally time to turn the tables and bring justice to some very sick and dangerous people who have committed very serious crimes, perhaps even Spying or Treason. This should never happen again!

Trump’s timing is impeccable — he waited patiently until he had a real Attorney General to declassify the FISA docs.

Trump is right. If he declassified the docs while Rosenstein and Mueller were in charge of the Justice Department, they would have obstructed at every turn.

More @ Trump Confirms to Hannity He Will Declassify Carter Page FISA Docs, 'Everything is Going to Be Declassified... and Much More' (VIDEO)

HUGE! Wife of VP Pence Former Chief of Staff Joshua Pitcock Was Working for Peter Strzok in FBI @ HUGE! Wife of VP Pence Former Chief of Staff Joshua Pitcock Was Working for Peter Strzok in FBI

Lovers Strzok and Page Were “Cultivating Sources” to Spy and Inform on President Trump @ Breaking: Lovers Strzok and Page Were "Cultivating Sources" to Spy and Inform on President Trump (VIDEO)

Forum List

Back