Attempted Assassin Talked Personally To Sec of Def Mattis..Told Him Something Surprising

This is what people from shithole countries really think of America :2up::

220px-James_Mattis_official_photo.jpg
Mattis: Meeting the Terrorist Who Tried to Kill Me Shows Why US is Greatest Country in the World – True Pundit
Defense Secretary James Mattis shared a story recently with troops about how he narrowly escaped an assassination attempt while he was a Marine Corps general during the Iraq War.

The Associated Press reported that Mattis told soldiers and sailors about the incident during a series of pre-Christmas visits to military facilities in order to illustrate an important point about how America is viewed.

The retired four-star general recounted that a Sunni Arab man in western Iraq (Anbar Province) was caught planting a roadside bomb shortly before Mattis and a small group of Marines passed by.

Learning the man spoke English, Mattis decided he wanted to meet with him.

“After Mattis offered a cigarette and coffee, the man said he tried to kill the general and his fellow Marines because he resented the foreigner soldiers in his land,” according to the AP. “Mattis said he understood the sentiment but assured the insurgent he was headed for Abu Ghraib, the infamous U.S.-run prison.”

What the man wondered next surprised Mattis.

“General,” the Arab fighter asked, “if I am a model prisoner do you think someday I could emigrate to America?”

Mattis told the military service members he shared the story to show them “the power of America’s inspiration.” – READ MORE
That man is a freedom fighter who was fighting to rid his country of the invaders,I would expect any patriotic American to do the same if we are invaded by a foreign country.

I see. So you think that whites built China and Japan? Africa will begin catching up.

No, because Africans think there is no knowledge and no logic apart from the propaganda of their colonial motherland. So as soon as they begin to make progress, an undue statist sophistication will kick in which will make them even poorer.

Africa was fucked up by the evil white man and their imperial bloodlust .
That's a myth. Africa was a shithole to begin with. Take pre-WW2 Ethiopia. It was not colonized. Italy (itself hardly the most powerful European country) attacked and soundly defeated the Ethiopians despite them having superior numbers. Can't blame colonization for that!

I suspect something similar happened to the other African countries that were colonized. You can point your finger at colonization all day long when making excuses for modern African failure, but the bottom line is there was a time for every African country/group when it hadn't been colonized by whites and when it came time to matching wits with the whites, they fell short, hence the colonization.

Even the "whites carved up Africa" argument isn't that great when you think of Europe and the different cultures (many of which do not like the others) found in many countries. There's Spain with Catalans and Basques. UK with Irish and Scottish.

I see. So you think that whites built China and Japan? Africa will begin catching up.

No, because Africans think there is no knowledge and no logic apart from the propaganda of their colonial motherland. So as soon as they begin to make progress, an undue statist sophistication will kick in which will make them even poorer.

Yes, and this is interesting. Africans had lived in natural competition with each other. Then the whites exported their hive mind onto them. Removal of hive mind is as difficult as exorcism.

No. The whites came in to rape and pillage . That’s what they do .

Pick a random African country. Their history is polluted wh the evils of the white man.

Okay, you're officially off my list of (sometimes) reasonable people. Welcome to the world of Steve McGarrett, Mr. Racist Timmy.

Yes, and this is interesting. Africans had lived in natural competition with each other. Then the whites exported their hive mind onto them. Removal of hive mind is as difficult as exorcism.

Pick a random African country. Their history is polluted wh the evils of the white man.

Okay, you're officially off my list of (sometimes) reasonable people. Welcome to the world of Steve McGarrett, Mr. Racist Timmy.

When in Rome ! The racists here sure can dish it out but they can’t take it .

Oh really? Because I wasn't aware I'd written anything that was racist.

Keep being a hypocrite though. Legit.

Oh really? Because I wasn't aware I'd written anything that was racist.

Keep being a hypocrite though. Legit.

I didn’t say you did.

Forum List

Back