AttackWatch!

I wonder what the hypocritical left would have said and done if Bush would have had a web site like AttackWatch.com??

Last edited:
I wonder what the hypocritical left would have said and done if Bush would have had a web site like AttackWatch.com??

If Paul Krugman's 9/11 post was a tad foam flecked, you can just imagine. The Obama Administration is the most dangerous presidency to the Constitution ever.

(Eric Holder draws a bead on NewsCorp hoping to shut down Fox as a consequence.)

"U.S. Request Sent to News Corp.

By THOMAS CATAN And DEVLIN BARRETT
U.S. prosecutors have sent News Corp. a letter seeking information about possible payments made by its U.K. tabloid newspapers to British policemen, according to people familiar with the matter.

The letter of request, sent last week, is part of a Justice Department investigation, these people said, into whether the company violated the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, a U.S. law that prohibits companies from bribing foreign officials.

The fact the Justice Department chose to issue a "letter of request" rather than a criminal subpoena suggests the department has opted for a less confrontational approach to the matter, legal experts say.

Several people familiar with the case described the letter as part of ongoing communications between the company and the government about producing documents related to possible violations of U.S. law.

Earlier this year, News Corp. retained Mark Mendelsohn, the Justice Department's former head of FCPA enforcement, The Wall Street Journal has previously reported. During his time at the Justice Department, Mr. Mendelsohn encouraged companies to come clean about suspected FCPA violations in return for more lenient treatment by the government. He allowed many companies to conduct their own internal investigations using outside counsel under Justice Department oversight. Mr. Mendelsohn didn't respond to request for comment."

U.S. Request Sent To News Corp. - WSJ.com

hammer-smashing-luxurious-wrist-watch-3411d8.jpg

And it was a vicious assault, I tell ya.

recent attackwatch report...
A poster at www.usmessageboard.com called TruthMatters is spreading vicious lies about President Obama. She claims the President is going to open a can of whoop ass on the GOP and such, even after President Obama tried to distance himself from violent rhetoric. You should investigate her. I believe she may be unstable.

You have to put the vids in the first post :D

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XYKRokgX00]Attack Watch Commercial - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZPwDRZ6pTM]Hitler Discovers ATTACKWATCH is a Joke! - YouTube[/ame]

A poster at www.usmessageboard.com called TruthMatters is spreading vicious lies about President Obama. She claims the President is going to open a can of whoop ass on the GOP and such, even after President Obama tried to distance himself from violent rhetoric. You should investigate her. I believe she may be unstable.

:eek: Oh, shit. She's in trouble now.

Don't forget...

That's a #10 can of whoop ass...

:eek:

Forum List

Back