AttackWatch is functioning as Obama intended, free speech be damned

I have noticed that Democratic sites and opinion pieces are much more available than Republican.
You have to search and dig hard for any republican opinion pieces or rebuttal, and a lot of them have been erased.

This may end up in the conspiracy section but so be it.

I've been amassing Obama YouTube videos over the last 3 years and suddenly many of them are giving me messages saying this user has been banned or this video is a copyright infringement. Many of these videos I have posted on here over my time spent here.

I know many of you will call me a liar or a wacko but most of you know me well enough by now to know that I don't get into all that conspiracy nonsense. But when I pull up my YouTube account now a good chunk of the videos I've shared with you over the past 6 months are now suddenly blocked.

This stinks to high heaven of censorship based on him not wanting to eliminate as much negative media as possible. Attackwatch anyone?

Im getting the following messages:

Users account was suspended
Unsupported video format
This video violated terms of use
Uploaders account was suspended
Comments have been disabled for this video

9 of my 26 videos have these messages on them and are now unviewable. Just a few weeks ago ALL my videos worked fine. And all of my non political videos continue to work as intended. It's clear to me that someone is trying to clean things up in anticipation of the upcoming election.

Calling you a liar or a wacko seems a bit redundant given your propensities. OCD needs to be ruled out given the evidence provided in this new thread.

Forum List

Back