attacks Putler Kazakhstan? President Nazarbayev announced his resignation. What´ll do China?

China lacks the means to follow through on that promise. Their troops are numerous and their weapons are OK but western China is a logistical nightmare

500px-Kazakhstan_European_2016_Rus.png

China lacks the means to follow through on that promise. Their troops are numerous and their weapons are OK but western China is a logistical nightmare
whats about Muscovite weaponry, its even much worst ?

I'm afraid not, Russian weapons tend to be simple, dependable and easy to maintain. Their troops tend to be of lower quality because too many get drafted into the intelligence services and special forces.

whats about Muscovite weaponry, its even much worst ?

I'm afraid not, Russian weapons tend to be simple, dependable and easy to maintain. Their troops tend to be of lower quality because too many get drafted into the intelligence services and special forces.
i talk about High tech weaponry, like
Air-independent propulsion - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air-independent_propulsion

Air-independent propulsion (AIP) is any marine propulsion technology that allows a non-nuclear submarine to operate without access to atmospheric oxygen (by surfacing or using a snorkel). AIP can augment or replace the diesel-electric propulsion system of non-nuclear vessels.

and as you see Muscovite tries for years but failed miserably

Russia was the world standard for decades in both tanks and assault rifles. but discipline is so bad that penal battalions and summary executions are needed.

Forum List

Back