Attack on whites in NYC

Status
Not open for further replies.
all of the hundreds wanted are people of color???? you yourself stated that in LA the % of caucasian was 29%....and you say most of the crime is by folks of color DUH....If you want to look for bad you will find it...if you look for good you will find it....I choose the latter Big D....and I have nothing personal against you...I just dont agree with your views, or the way you force your agenda....fair enough???

I'm agreeing with Jon. As I said, some of the Hispanics I've had contact with are illegals, by definition I feel they should be deported. The official reaction disagrees. With that said, there is not one I've met that isn't working hard for their family, here or in Mexico. Wish the same could be said for all 'Americans.' Or in Big D's America, I'd guess I should say Caucasian Americans.

Originally posted by Big D
FACT #41 46% of inner city Black men between the ages of 16 and 62 are unemployed. (27)

FACT #42: More than 66% of the children of Negroes are born out of wedlock. Per capita, their illegitimacy rate is ten times that of Whites. (32) (27)

FACT #43: Blacks are four and a half times more likely than Whites to be on welfare. (32)

FACT #44: More than 35% of all Black men in U.S. Cities are drug or alcohol abusers.

More Factoids. What a waste of bandwidth.

Originally posted by jon_forward
all of the hundreds wanted are people of color???? you yourself stated that in LA the % of caucasian was 29%....and you say most of the crime is by folks of color DUH....If you want to look for bad you will find it...if you look for good you will find it....I choose the latter Big D....and I have nothing personal against you...I just dont agree with your views, or the way you force your agenda....fair enough???

So you've made a conscious decision to ignore facts you're not "looking for" . That's not something to be proud of.

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr
So you've made a conscious decision to ignore facts you're not "looking for" . That's not something to be proud of.

I concider these so call "facts" more propaganda than truth...I made a statement that if taken correctly is either the high road or the low road.....I choose the high road...to base how I feel toward a person based on that persons behavior...not a group...

I concider these so call "facts" more propaganda than truth...I made a statement that if taken correctly is either the high road or the low road.....I choose the high road...to base how I feel toward a person based on that persons behavior...not a group...

I agree with you that Big d's focus should be more towards violations of individual rights, rather than towards focusing on possible racial differences. Policy should not be made along racial lines in any event, even if Big D's facts are straight.

There are separatists on both sides, (or is it the same side?) . Farrakhan and the N.O.I. have a little of it mixed in their organization as well. Let's not denigrate Big D. Honestly, I haven't seen many of his facts successfully refuted, villified, but not disproven. Facts are morally neutral; the morality comes into play when we're deciding what to do with the facts.

Originally posted by Kathianne
I'm agreeing with Jon. As I said, some of the Hispanics I've had contact with are illegals, by definition I feel they should be deported. The official reaction disagrees. With that said, there is not one I've met that isn't working hard for their family, here or in Mexico. Wish the same could be said for all 'Americans.' Or in Big D's America, I'd guess I should say Caucasian Americans.

The few hispanics you have met, do not represent hispanic's as a whole.

Why is it that if hispanics are so hard working, the country's that they come from do not reflect this hard work?
Why in these hispanic countrys are so many living in poverty and so many women and children are begging and living in the streets?
Why are the health and living standards in hispanic country's so poor?
Why are these hard working hispanics risking their lives to abandon the very country's they created?
Why are the areas in the U.S where hispanics inhabit are now the most dangerous and have the lowest living standards?
Why are the hispanics that are here illegally use social services(schools, medical, welfare) that they are unwilling to pay for?
Why if hispanics are so hard working do they lead all other groups in reciving welfare?

I can name many Caucasian American groups that constantly travel to hispanics country's to improve their living standards.

If hispanics work so hard for their familys, why do they lead all other groups in domestic violence?
Why do hispanics have almost triple the rate of out of wedlock births then do Caucasions?
Why are so many hispanic males in prison, when they could be home helping their family's?
Why do hispanic lead all groups in gang violence?
Why do hispanics lead all other groups in drunk driving arrests?

These are not the actions of a hard working people.

All good questions, none of which the multicultis can answer.

The flow of human traffic is always one-way: non-whites INTO white countries. It's never the reverse. Ever. Think about that for second. Why aren't whites pouring into China, Mexico, Haiti or Saudi Arabia? Why are Hispanics, Asians, blacks and Arabs all pouring into the U.S., Canada and Europe?

william and Big D..where were you at when the native americans were invaded by outsiders....

quote....from william..

The flow of human traffic is always one-way: non-whites INTO white countries. It's never the reverse. Ever........

OOOOOPPPPSSSSS....

Kathianne,

The few hispanics you have met, do not represent hispanic's as a whole.

Why is it that if hispanics are so hard working, the country's that they come from do not reflect this hard work?
Why in these hispanic countrys are so many living in poverty and so many women and children are begging and living in the streets?
Why are the health and living standards in hispanic country's so poor?
Why are these hard working hispanics risking their lives to abandon the very country's they created?
Why are the areas in the U.S where hispanics inhabit are now the most dangerous and have the lowest living standards?
Why are the hispanics that are here illegally use social services(schools, medical, welfare) that they are unwilling to pay for?
Why if hispanics are so hard working do they lead all other groups in reciving welfare?

I can name many Caucasian American groups that constantly travel to hispanics country's to improve their living standards.

If hispanics work so hard for their familys, why do they lead all other groups in domestic violence?
Why do hispanics have almost triple the rate of out of wedlock births then do Caucasions?
Why are so many hispanic males in prison, when they could be home helping their family's?
Why do hispanic lead all groups in gang violence?
Why do hispanics lead all other groups in drunk driving arrests?

These are not the actions of a hard working people.

william and Big D..where were you at when the native americans were invaded by outsiders....

quote....from william..

The flow of human traffic is always one-way: non-whites INTO white countries. It's never the reverse. Ever........

OOOOOPPPPSSSSS....

AHHH The native American,

Is there any other group who takes so much pride in being felt sorry for?

Native Americans, a group who protest the use of their names on sports teams, but takes so much pride with having their tribe names associated with a bussiness that promotes gambling and alcoholism, two things that have plagued native American socity.

AHHH The native American,

Is there any other group who takes so much pride in being felt sorry for?

Native Americans, a group who protest the use of their names on sports teams, but takes so much pride with having their tribe names associated with a bussiness that promotes gambling and alcoholism, two things that have plagued native American socity.

thats all you can say??????

thats all you can say??????

Are you really comparing the great European explorers, who set out in the world not knowing where the journey might lead them, to third world parasitic people who invade a area only to become a leach on that socity?

Are you really comparing the great European explorers, who set out in the world not knowing where the journey might lead them, to third world parasitic people who invade a area only to become a leach on that socity?

I'm certain that you would agree that by most economic standards, most of the Republics of what was once the Soviet Union would qualify as third world countries. Their poor and huddled masses have been quietly heading over here and setting up their own criminal empires. But wait, they're white..So it doesn't matter.

Here's a little sample:

<blockquote>FBI Chief: Russian Mafias Pose Growing Threat to U.S.
By Douglas Farah
Washington Post Foreign Service
Thursday, October 2, 1997; Page A18

FBI Director Louis J. Freeh warned yesterday that Russian organized crime networks pose a menace to U.S. national security and asserted that there is now greater danger of a nuclear attack by some outlaw group than there was by the Soviet Union during the Cold War.

Testifying before the House Committee on International Relations, Freeh said that about 30 Russian crime syndicates operate in the United States, trafficking in drugs, prostitution, fraud schemes and other illicit activities. While Freeh and others have warned previously of the power of such crime networks in Russia, this was one of the first public acknowledgments that the groups have taken root in the United States.</blockquote>

You poor, fearful sot... I'll keep you in my prayers.

Whites weren't flowing into North America for welfare. They were flowing in to kill the inhabitants and carve out a new life for the white race. The Indians to us were a nuisance.

BOOYAH!

a parasite is a parasite...deal with it....you are wrong..SURPRISE

Originally posted by William Joyce
Whites weren't flowing into North America for welfare. They were flowing in to kill the inhabitants and carve out a new life for the white race. The Indians to us were a nuisance.

BOOYAH!

NAh..all they wanted from the native americans were all their valubles...gold,silver...there land..not just a bit but ALL of it. took all the buffalo for trade with europe..just took the hide,left the flesh to rot.....raped and killed the woman and children right along with the men..and you are OK with this....parasites???? nuisance???? I would make the words soft as you very well may have to eat them...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back