Attack on Roma camp leaves one dead

While I don't agree with such attacks at all, other people might just see this as revenge. I don't know the particular circumstance, I've lived about Gypsies and they were not nice people to live around.

Someone I knew worked in a health clinic in the gypsy area of town, one gypsy tried to rob her. A week later he was back in the health clinic and the person I knew couldn't say anything for fear of being attacked by the whole community.

Sometimes these attacks are revenge attacks on a community that doesn't abide by the rules, but sometimes gets protected. This annoys people and sometimes it comes back to bite them on the ass.

No Gypsies dont get protected. Its actually the other way around. The police beats and even kills gypsies for minor reasons there fault could have been collecting kindling in the woods for example.

Bulgarian Police assault two Romani men, one of whom then died - Romea.cz

Revenge killing my ass, collective guilt doesnt exist even if one gypsy is a criminal, to collective kill gypsies even children, women, old people etc. is wrong and those here are organised paramilitaries, with knifes and guns.

Maybe protection is the wrong word. Where I lived, Gypsies got away with the shit they did because the police were too afraid of dealing with them.

Not quite protection, but getting there. If a group of people got together who could combat the Gypsies, the police wouldn't stop them either.

In other countries it could be different. However my point is that the Gypsies are often not innocent of doing bad things.

Gypsies group together as a community.

If the US bombs Iraq, is it all of America bombing Iraq or just the pilot?

Its neither all americans nor only the pilot. The pilot and the system and the americans who supported it and voted for it, but 100% of americans didnt either. So killing a american tourist or beheading him in iraq even if he protested the iraq war is that correct? Should all americans be hunted internationally when they go abroad because you basically advocate that for gypsies "because they group together as community" making no difference. I dont think guys who have combat education and have heavy weapons like american soldiers and police are afraid of a few young thoughs women children etc. Police is certainly not afraid of gypsies.

But then from the Iraqi point of view, it's all Americans. America has a Democracy, the voters may or may not have voted for the government that did the action, but ALL AMERICANS are valid targets in any war.

Should all Americans be hunted if they are going around killing all Iraqis (potentially any Iraqi could die in a bombing)?

The Iraqis probably think so, as it's war.

The police in some places might not be afraid of Gypsies, that depends on how much power they have. Where I lived they couldn't just go in and do what they liked. So the Gypsies did what they liked, and the people hated that.

Well if a american kid gets killed ny iraquis it would be a international outcry though. You might think thats legit but proves that you are way apart from international normal. Where did you lived? In USA? The US police is brutale and kills even coloureds, blacks etc. shoots them to death, beats up people etc. I doubt they are afraid of a few pickpockething child thieves.

So you know the roaming Gypsies are pickpocketing child thieves.

No Gypsies dont get protected. Its actually the other way around. The police beats and even kills gypsies for minor reasons there fault could have been collecting kindling in the woods for example.

Revenge killing my ass, collective guilt doesnt exist even if one gypsy is a criminal, to collective kill gypsies even children, women, old people etc. is wrong and those here are organised paramilitaries, with knifes and guns.

Maybe protection is the wrong word. Where I lived, Gypsies got away with the shit they did because the police were too afraid of dealing with them.

Not quite protection, but getting there. If a group of people got together who could combat the Gypsies, the police wouldn't stop them either.

In other countries it could be different. However my point is that the Gypsies are often not innocent of doing bad things.

Its neither all americans nor only the pilot. The pilot and the system and the americans who supported it and voted for it, but 100% of americans didnt either. So killing a american tourist or beheading him in iraq even if he protested the iraq war is that correct? Should all americans be hunted internationally when they go abroad because you basically advocate that for gypsies "because they group together as community" making no difference. I dont think guys who have combat education and have heavy weapons like american soldiers and police are afraid of a few young thoughs women children etc. Police is certainly not afraid of gypsies.

But then from the Iraqi point of view, it's all Americans. America has a Democracy, the voters may or may not have voted for the government that did the action, but ALL AMERICANS are valid targets in any war.

Should all Americans be hunted if they are going around killing all Iraqis (potentially any Iraqi could die in a bombing)?

The police in some places might not be afraid of Gypsies, that depends on how much power they have. Where I lived they couldn't just go in and do what they liked. So the Gypsies did what they liked, and the people hated that.

Well if a american kid gets killed ny iraquis it would be a international outcry though. You might think thats legit but proves that you are way apart from international normal. Where did you lived? In USA? The US police is brutale and kills even coloureds, blacks etc. shoots them to death, beats up people etc. I doubt they are afraid of a few pickpockething child thieves.

Well, no. 4,000 American kids got killed in Iraq.

No, this was not in the US. I've lived in quite a few different countries.

In which country was it?

So you know the roaming Gypsies are pickpocketing child thieves.

Some are. But like I said the ones who are not get the same treatment. And the ones who are, have a bad start and history.

Well, no. 4,000 American kids got killed in Iraq.

No, this was not in the US. I've lived in quite a few different countries.

In which country was it?

That I won't say, just because there are lots of people who can read such things, and I don't like to give out such personal information.

You're clearly stupid. The serial killers that get ignored in the U.S. are the hood rats the Democrats and media don't want to cover.
Not so stupid as to conflate serial and mass killers. That's your trick. You should read other media to see how US mass killings are reported in the rest of the world these days. Just like Roma killings. 'Ho hum, the savages are at it again.'

Yes, we get why you racists hate for the media to report on our local savages at all. And yes, you're still stupid, and there is nothing you can really do to change that, except maybe give up your breakfast meth or something.

While I don't agree with such attacks at all, other people might just see this as revenge. I don't know the particular circumstance, I've lived about Gypsies and they were not nice people to live around.

Someone I knew worked in a health clinic in the gypsy area of town, one gypsy tried to rob her. A week later he was back in the health clinic and the person I knew couldn't say anything for fear of being attacked by the whole community.

Sometimes these attacks are revenge attacks on a community that doesn't abide by the rules, but sometimes gets protected. This annoys people and sometimes it comes back to bite them on the ass.

Actually most people in the world dance in the streets when Americans get killed somewhere, among Democrats here in the U.S. as well love to see those stories, so its news for them.

They self-segregate, for one, and don't abide by any of the customary norms; they deliberately choose 'Outsider' status and being perpetual aliens.

No. No one chooses that. Thats a lie. They were segregated historically. Now they are traumatised and start from a historically inherited position of poverty and discrimination.

Rubbish; all kinds of tribes and peoples have assimilated. They could settle and become citizens; they choose not to, at least some don't, anyway, others have done so.

And why does Italy have to take them? They enter and leave at will, with no concerns for national rights or cultures, so why exactly is everybody else suppose to cater to them? Because they're a minority? Sorry, but merely being a minority doesn't ennoble anybody or make them martyrs or 'Speshul'.

There are several countries where Roma settle, buy houses and farms, participate in the local govts. The 'travelers' are merely crooks, regardless of their ethnic groups.

But even the assimilated gypsies face discrimination and persecution. And I speak about the ones who live in extreme poverty. Do you think they like that they have no running water or electricity?

they like being off the grid, yes. Don't know of any living in extreme poverty. Like all the criminal illegal aliens I see in the vids here, they all seem to have plenty of body fat, nicer clothes than I see on the kids walking to school around here, and they have great dentists, too. Don't see any who look 'all oppressed and impoverished n stuff', except Christians in the ME and Islamo-Lands in Africa and Asia, mostly. I see a lot more of the latter in my travels around the world, for sure.

How many do you see daily? You should visit a camp in eastern europe. They live off cleaning streets some get rich though yes. But many live in poverty.

I've been a lot of places, many you wouldn't go near, so you can't school me on anything; refugees from the Mekong, from Cambodia, from Sudan, Christians from nearly everywhere are the most persecuted and murdered, etc. Sorry but your Roma are not nearly as bad off as many others are, not even close. they want to change their image they can simply reform and not provide havens for their criminal syndicates, and make sure everybody knows about it. Might take time, but eventually perceptions will change.

-------------------------------------------------------------- Just a comment about USA Police but USA Police are generally fine . Sure , there are bad cops but as a whole the cops are fine . I liked them better 50 - 55 years ago as they were more laid back but thats even a generalization . Anyway , USA Police are not Brutal although some may have been brutal Mort .

Actually most people in the world dance in the streets when Americans get killed somewhere, among Democrats here in the U.S. as well love to see those stories, so its news for them.

Is it hard to see why? America is the biggest threat to global security. Under Trump it's becoming more hated, as it was under Bush.

The arrogance of going to war with a thin veil of a lie to hide behind didn't convince anyone but Americans.

Americans are the only thing that matters to Americans like me . I mean , if 'euros' emotionally hate the USA thats pretty effete and ineffective [but comical] . What they gonna do ?? America already has Russia , Japan , South Korea , Eastern Europe and other possible allies . We don't need or want the emotionally impaired and 'globally insecure' euroworld anyway Fridgid .

Is it hard to see why? America is the biggest threat to global security. Under Trump it's becoming more hated, as it was under Bush.

The arrogance of going to war with a thin veil of a lie to hide behind didn't convince anyone but Americans.

All utter rubbish, of course.

We don't really care if some psychotic scumbag vermin gangsters running crime syndicates in Russia or India or Red China, or some Pedo-Friendly faggot worshippers in Denmark 'love us'. They're not really our friends, anyway, and neither are most of the world's crooked dictators and scum. I've found that most of the vermins' 'little people' they abuse murder and rob like us just fine.

Of course as a degenerate deviant of some sort you just don't identify with other humans in any capacity, you hide under ideological rubbish and parroting nonsense, so you don't even know what is being said here.

No. No one chooses that. Thats a lie. They were segregated historically. Now they are traumatised and start from a historically inherited position of poverty and discrimination.

Rubbish; all kinds of tribes and peoples have assimilated. They could settle and become citizens; they choose not to, at least some don't, anyway, others have done so.

And why does Italy have to take them? They enter and leave at will, with no concerns for national rights or cultures, so why exactly is everybody else suppose to cater to them? Because they're a minority? Sorry, but merely being a minority doesn't ennoble anybody or make them martyrs or 'Speshul'.

There are several countries where Roma settle, buy houses and farms, participate in the local govts. The 'travelers' are merely crooks, regardless of their ethnic groups.

But even the assimilated gypsies face discrimination and persecution. And I speak about the ones who live in extreme poverty. Do you think they like that they have no running water or electricity?

they like being off the grid, yes. Don't know of any living in extreme poverty. Like all the criminal illegal aliens I see in the vids here, they all seem to have plenty of body fat, nicer clothes than I see on the kids walking to school around here, and they have great dentists, too. Don't see any who look 'all oppressed and impoverished n stuff', except Christians in the ME and Islamo-Lands in Africa and Asia, mostly. I see a lot more of the latter in my travels around the world, for sure.

How many do you see daily? You should visit a camp in eastern europe. They live off cleaning streets some get rich though yes. But many live in poverty.

I've been a lot of places, many you wouldn't go near, so you can't school me on anything; refugees from the Mekong, from Cambodia, from Sudan, Christians from nearly everywhere are the most persecuted and murdered, etc. Sorry but your Roma are not nearly as bad off as many others are, not even close. they want to change their image they can simply reform and not provide havens for their criminal syndicates, and make sure everybody knows about it. Might take time, but eventually perceptions will change.

They are not as bad off as people in cambodia but they are bad off enough. Then no one should complain about anything because they are are always people who are worse off. I shouldnt have told about this incident then because there were 3 times as many cambodians murdered right?

Forum List

Back