Attack on Iran would backfire

I appreciate your IQ testing ability, but let's stay the course on topic here.
All Iran has to do is abide by the UN resolutions... hmmm... so the UN is an authority worth respecting, then? If so - all nations should abide by international law - did you ever answer the question about your stance? Should everyone have to obey the law - or only some?

Bill Clinton did a lot of things, be specific.

i agree, Iran hates the United States and guess who is the dominant nation in the United Nations? Why would anyone respect the UN if they dont respect the US. WE ARE THE U.N!!!! We dont diplomatically solve anything with anybody therfore, Nobody will solve anything with the U.N. or care about what they have to say. Especially Extremists

China is a communist state in name only. The Central Committee has adopted free market mechanisms while trying to retain control of those mechanisms. They will soon find they have a tiger by the tail, and it will soon turn on them. As for propping up NK, they just do it to piss off the Bush administration.

Oh ok...so China bases their foreign policy on their dislike for Bush? What was their reason before that?

Yeah, as I pointed out earlier, Chimpy and Co's inaction made it possible for Kim Jong Il and NK to devalop their nukes. Horsecrap and you know it; you are ignoring a whole bunch of histor there bubba.....But they don't have a delivery system, unless you count ox-carts. The Tae Pho Dong only stayed up 42 seconds before it came down. I have heard, however, that they are developing a new missile called the Ciallis that'll stay up for 36 hours. Very funny, but I'm with you, lets wait until they get the delivery system, after all we waited unitl they got the nuke! then we can wait for them to hit a city in Japan. Wait, then we wait until they hit a city in CA (SF maybe?) but better wait unitl they hit Chicago just to be sure!

SO Bully you think China's foreign policy is based on Bush...isn't that a bit shortsighted on their part?

President Hu jintao visited 50 countries last year, that speaks alot about his diplomacy and willingness to work with the rest of the world.

Infact he adopted multilateralism in china to promote world peace and prosperity. I think China has the right idea in doing the exact opposite of president bush.

The only places he visits are states that voted for him! Compare the Tornados in Alabama recently to Hurricane Katrina in New orleans. It took Bush about a month to visit New orleans and a week to actually send federal aid......while it took about 3 days for him to check out Alabama and declare millions of dollars in federal aid the same day.

Whether or not Iran attacks Israel should be none of our concern. The United States should not interfere in a fued between two terrorist nations.
Sorry,but I disagree. not that we should not be involved in the turmoil. but simply in the fact a nuclear confrontation would not stay simply between the two opposing factors, but would likely result in the destruction of most of the civilization of the world. Using Nukes, is committing suicide. What we should be doing is getting rid of them world-wide INCLUDING, and especially OUR OWN.

Get real. Don't be an asshole idiot.
1. Iran has pubilically STATED that they will destroy Israel. No prediction necessary.
2. Conducting WAR and killing your enemy is not illegal. To think otherwise is stoopid.:cuckoo:
glockmail, it is no wonder you get banned. look at this whole post.

Asshole, stupid, stoopid, cuckoo ??????

now to sensible things.

It is true that years ago, those statenments were made by OTHERS, not the ones presently in power. It is now pure reteric, and such reteric has been toned down.

Who said anything about fighting? Is that what you really want to do? If so, go have at it. If we'd played our cards right, Iran wouldn't have resorted to the development of nuclear weapons. But Chimpy and Co would rather bask in their opium dreams of Middle-Eastern hegemony than actually do the work of negotiating with some one they don't like. It's called the "Paris Hilton School of Diplomacy". Don't talk to anyone you don't like. On the world stage that doesn't so much work.

As for Communism, It's pretty much failed everywhere it's been tried. It was dying a natural death by the time Reagan came to office.

Glad to see you haven't changed though. Your posts are still the same name-calling, adolescent, temper tantrums you've aways had.
By and large, I agree.

now to sensible things.

It is true that years ago, those statenments were made by OTHERS, not the ones presently in power. It is now pure reteric, and such reteric has been toned down.

Just a bit out of touch are we? Recent statements by the leader of Iran calling for the destrction of Israel, etc. ring a bell?

I don't like the idea of a nuclear armed Iran....I trust North Korea 1000 times more that Iran any day of the week....

The things the Iranian President has said over the last couple years...shows they are not to be trusted with the responsibilty....That alone is enough.

Could I get a gun permit acting as the president of Iran does...filling out a questionare with his attitude?

The Russians don't seem to have a problem...or nothing so strongly stated from them that I've read..to make me see that they have a promlem.

China also...they don't debate this in there backyard...as we do here in the states & europe.

I think it's more than obvious they want to be a power such as Saudia Arabia in the region.They want/are gona turn the stability around to there favor.

I look at North Korea...and I hope diplomacy works out an agreement with them...It's a lesson to be learned....North Korea though aint trying to dominate that part of the world(fear is there goal)...I hope it's more of a bargining chip....I may be wrong....Japan could upset them...due to long pasts hates of the last World War...

When countries are radical as that of Iran...and many other countries over there that are armed with nuclear warheads makes an ugly picture..We're lucky we can use conventional means alone to level a country flat...These countries over there do not...and I feel thus more likely to use one.

The hardline leaders hate western influence...but not when it comes to Nuclear Power....

I wish the bomb was something we could uninvent...

I do agree more lives were saved using one in WW II....But a 3rd world war that won't be the case for many countries.

Iran should not have a problem having just Nuclear Power..and agree to being monitored at all times...Not with just a dam camera like North Korea...I'd put armed guards at one of there plants...

I don't trust them.

The world has to be strict as hell......

It's only a small handful in the Middle East that don't have the ability to launch...Iran would be one more...bad choice countries armed.

Imgaine Chevez armed with the ability....His head would be bigger than it already is....

Imagine Iran?...I see an ugly outcome...They don't need any influence over there...That's my two bits.

No, in fact, there was a debate about six months ago on another board I post on. Actually spoke to somebody who lived in the Soviet Union for 20 years (an American believe it or not). She said the Soviet Union was fucked from about the 1930s and Raygun had very little to do with it..
Oh wow then. I'll take the word of your commie lover over real facts anyday. Not.

Iran stated what EXACTLY? Please reprint the statement instead of paraphrasing.

Conducting war and killing your 'enemy' can be legal, it can illegal.
Nuremburg showed that there is such a thing as 'law' when war is undertaken.

*Please read, and then re-read that sentence until you understand that I am not comparing the Nazis to anyone, just the idea that war can be legal and/or illegal.

Yeah, I'm gonna find a link for you just so you can dismiss it. No dice. Do you deny that Iran has stated just that? What rock have you been living under?

I read what you wrote. So America is a Nazi regime in your feeble mind. :cuckoo:

Just a bit out of touch are we? Recent statements by the leader of Iran calling for the destrction of Israel, etc. ring a bell?
yes, I read them, and they didn't say what you seem to think they say.

Who said anything about fighting? Is that what you really want to do? If so, go have at it. If we'd played our cards right, Iran wouldn't have resorted to the development of nuclear weapons. ........
Yeah right. Iran is developing nukes bevause of Bush. Of course you totally ignore the fact that they have been working on this SINCE THE CLINTON YEARS.

As a liberal, explain something to me please: Why do y'all have your heads so far up your asses with regards to just about every issue? :badgrin:

now to sensible things.

Actually I got banned for replying to an asshole. And banned FOREVER. By some fat bitch that no longer has NAZI power, what was her name? :)

SO Bully you think China's foreign policy is based on Bush...isn't that a bit shortsighted on their part?

No, but seeing as how they hold a large chunk of US debt, China has more leverage over US foreign policy than Chimpy has over Chinese foreign policy. So, if China wants to tweak Chimpy's nose over North Korea, there's little our fearless leader can do about it.

Actually I got banned for replying to an asshole. And banned FOREVER. By some fat bitch that no longer has NAZI power, what was her name? :)

The 'asshole' was trying to engage you in a debate. Rather than rise to the challenge you resorted then, as now, with speech better fitted to Paris Hilton having a temper tantrum...You know...name calling...ad hominem attacks...base vulgarity. Are you simply trailer trash trying pass himself off as his betters?

And as for woman you mention, she's a far better person than you could ever aspire to be.

Yeah right. Iran is developing nukes bevause of Bush. Of course you totally ignore the fact that they have been working on this SINCE THE CLINTON YEARS.

As a liberal, explain something to me please: Why do y'all have your heads so far up your asses with regards to just about every issue? :badgrin:

Care to provide some documentation to back that up? When are you going to stop blaming Goatboy for America's current situation? Chimpy and Co have been in office for some six years now, it's their policies that have brought us to where we now stand. Yet, you aren't happy. Could it be that you can't admit the failure of the Bush presidency without your head exploding?

So as a conservative, and a particularly unintelligible one at that, why don't you give your ears a good tug and pop your own head outta your ass? Now be a good boy and run along...I think I hear your momma callin' you. Love you, really, 'bye now.

Any military action against Iran's atomic programme is likely to backfire and accelerate Tehran's development of a nuclear bomb, a report today by a British former nuclear weapons scientist warns.

uh....if my military action is round the clock carpet bombing for a year.....i seriously doubt it will accelerate their program

The 'asshole' was trying to engage you in a debate. Rather than rise to the challenge you resorted then, as now, with speech better fitted to Paris Hilton having a temper tantrum...You know...name calling...ad hominem attacks...base vulgarity. Are you simply trailer trash trying pass himself off as his betters?

And as for woman you mention, she's a far better person than you could ever aspire to be.

maineman said:
fuck off and pound sand
You mean that asshole? Delicious irony.
As for the Nazi woman: "those who can do, and those who can't teach."

Forum List

Back