Attack on elderly woman in subway highlights the political direction this country is headed in.

Some guy keeps kicking some elderly woman in the head on a subway, most likely because she disrespected him somehow. When I say elderly, she looks about 85 or older. He finishes off by stomping her face into the subway window repeatedly. There is a large crowd and no one tries to restrain him or even so much as tell him to stop. They all start yelling "ooh...aah...dayum" while he's kicking her, grab their cell phones, and start videotaping. The guy struts away and yells “WorldStar that, my n—a.”" before he walks off the train. Nice community with a wonderful value system. Progressive values lead to a complete breakdown in public decorum.

What in the wide world of friggety fuck does this have to do with "Politics"?

It has to do with the political direction of the country. What is happening in our culture to cause a crowd of people to stand around and watch while they whoop it up as a young man is physically assaulting an elderly woman? I will tell you what is happening. Progressives are in favor of destroying communities by destroying family values and decorum in public. They look the other way when disgusting behavior and high crime rates occur in areas they have been governing for decades. They seek to downplay violence like we saw in that video and blame it on the rest of the country, particularly white males. They call people racist when they flee areas like that and move into the suburbs. Our entertainment industry also glorifies thug culture in music and television and denigrates traditional values as backwards.

You didn't address the question. There ain't no "politics" on a subway, and "Progressives" were here and gone a hundred years ago.

Your thread has been pulled out of Politics, and rightly so. That'll be all.

Some guy keeps kicking some elderly woman in the head on a subway, most likely because she disrespected him somehow. When I say elderly, she looks about 85 or older. He finishes off by stomping her face into the subway window repeatedly. There is a large crowd and no one tries to restrain him or even so much as tell him to stop. They all start yelling "ooh...aah...dayum" while he's kicking her, grab their cell phones, and start videotaping. The guy struts away and yells “WorldStar that, my n—a.”" before he walks off the train. Nice community with a wonderful value system. Progressive values lead to a complete breakdown in public decorum.

This is exactly where the country is heading, and nobody stood up like a man and did the right thing.

Shit like this is what leftism gets ya, people. The phones are a part of it, too.

They're already indoctrinating kids to have no respect for the elderly in the schools.

Once people can no longer work, their usefulness has expired is the theme.

That man should be hanged publicly.

And I am not going to post what I'd do if I was there. Would probably go to prison if I did it. Especially in a leftist state.

Last edited:

This is exactly where the country is heading, and nobody stood up like a man and did the right thing.

Shit like this is what leftism gets ya, people. The phones are a part of it, too.

They're already indoctrinating kids to have no respect for the elderly in the schools.

And I am not going to post what I'd do if I was there. Would probably go to prison if I did it.

First it's "Progressives", now it's "leftism" and "phones".

This site is nothing if not original. :cuckoo:

And I am not going to post what I'd do if I was there. Would probably go to prison if I did it.

First it's "Progressives", now it's "leftism" and "phones".

This site is nothing if not original. :cuckoo:

It absolutely is. Apathy for the elderly, addiction to the phones, and not enough moral fortitude to make it stop.

All deliberate leftist constructs, they're coming for your old ass too, Pogo, believe it.

It has to do with the political direction of the country. What is happening in our culture to cause a crowd of people to stand around and watch while they whoop it up as a young man is physically assaulting an elderly woman? I will tell you what is happening. Progressives are in favor of destroying communities by destroying family values and decorum in public. They look the other way when disgusting behavior and high crime rates occur in areas they have been governing for decades. They seek to downplay violence like we saw in that video and blame it on the rest of the country, particularly white males. They call people racist when they flee areas like that and move into the suburbs. Our entertainment industry also glorifies thug culture in music and television and denigrates traditional values as backwards.

How about common decency? Even if a savage social deviant were to attack an aged woman, or anyone for that matter, no one wanted to intervene, preferring instead to root him on and to video his subhuman behavior.

You blame this on politics? All the while complaining about “Progessive values”? And I suppose you support Donald Trump.

Please explain how you can do this with a straight face, considering the character shown by the huckster buffoon Trump is.

You blame this on politics? All the while complaining about “Progessive values”? And I suppose you support Donald Trump.

Please explain how you can do this with a straight face, considering the character shown by the huckster buffoon Trump is.

Marxist educators are teaching children to have no respect for the elderly. That's a fact, you shilly faggot.

It is political. You fail.

Some communities are just so repulsive and disgusting. I'm very glad to live where I do, 'cause and ass like that would have been stopped.

Problem is......this is the way we're HEADED....no matter where you live or how safe you may feel today. Which is why I hit the gym and am muscular. In this society today you get victimized and targeted for being weak.

The only thought I'll leave you with is 99.999999% chance that that elderly woman voted most of her life for the representatives that brought this about.
Not certain...but certainly likely.

Yep...liberals are THAT stupid.

Last edited:
Oh...and those SAME liberals will vote for people like Ocasio Cortez.....then flee to YOUR area when the dictator they helped rise to power kicks THEIR asses.

Again, yes,...they are THAT F'n stupid.

How about common decency? Even if a savage social deviant were to attack an aged woman, or anyone for that matter, no one wanted to intervene, preferring instead to root him on and to video his subhuman behavior.

THANK you. Imagine that --- actually feeling for the victim instead of using her as a fucking political football. Like the OP tried to do. And the last post. And the post before that. And the post before that.

What a gaggle of creeps.

Before anybody gets all racial with it, the white kids will be doing the same stuff in a few years.

Bad times to be like Pogo. A little older and a little feebler.

Two generations have been indoctrinated with the idea that you're worthless when you get older.

Get a room, conservatives. Nobody wants to see these public hate-circle-jerks.

We get it. Your lives are an endless quest to find more reasons to hate. You need to understand that normal people find that to be pathetic and disgusting.

So let me get this straight Pig intestines..
The kid is all good and stuff...but the people condemning him are hateful.

Why don't you climb a telephone pole, nail your scrotum to the top, raise your hands above your head and fall off backwards?

Jo

It is ironic, given a cult leader with the mantra "beat the crap out of 'em". Here's a klown doing just that and they suddenly want to take the other side. Boggles the mind.

It is ironic, given a cult leader with the mantra "beat the crap out of 'em". Here's a klown doing just that and they suddenly want to take the other side. Boggles the mind.

You gonna cheer on the young asshole kicking you in the face in a couple years, dumbass? While 10 people hold up their phones and don't do anything about it?

That shit is egregious. That woman probably has so many memories younger people could benefit from, and nobody does anything about a savage hurting her. That's fucked up. He would not have got that many hits in in my day. I would do everything in my power to stop that shit. I might would get my ass beat, ya never know, but I don't care. Now with what I would do I probably would not get my ass beat, but that's not to be posted here, I suppose.

Last edited:

Until the Progressive 5th grade girl name calling terretted its way out I was just gonna mark this post "agree"

Now you gotta explain to me what you think a progressive is anymore in this day of fluid political ideals.

------------------------------ PROGRESSIVE , probably someone just like YOU Toranado !!

Until the Progressive 5th grade girl name calling terretted its way out I was just gonna mark this post "agree"

Now you gotta explain to me what you think a progressive is anymore in this day of fluid political ideals.

------------------------------ PROGRESSIVE , probably someone just like YOU Toranado !!

lol. Someone who likes the death penalty, despises executive orders, and has battleship avatars?

Every one of those jack asses that watched and recorded while doing nothing to stop it is just as vile as the guy doing it.

If you could manage to get that lowlife to visit the ballot box, he'd definitely pull the lever for the party of free stuff. That's why the democrats are so intent on making voting easier and relaxing voting restrictions against convicted felons. Don't try to deny it, that guy is representative of a core constituency of the democrat base.

Forum List

Back