Atrocities throughout time that could have been avoided by obeying Judaic guidance rules/laws

It's ironic that the Jew who is always tearing down Christianity is now telling us we should act more Christian.
Irony is your religion is based on tearing down corrupt authorities (like Rome), but got swallowed up and used by Rome to "tear down Jews" their revolters to the Roman subversive authoritarian control.View attachment 287196
Whatever. You're an idiot.

Of course he is. They peddle the bullshit most racist Jews peddle, that some Roman guy in the 4th Century wrote the NT, and one of the morons here actually claims Paul wrote 'the gospels', not having a clue as to which books are Gospels' and which are historical narratives. these idiots have probably never even read the OT, much less the NT, which is why they have no idea how ridiculously stupid they make themselves here. They will also pretend Jews have always been poor hapless oppressed victims, especially of Da Evul Xians, and just ignore their own histories of massacres and genocides, many in support of their Muslim masters.

And here again why not just cite all the stuff Constantine allegedly 'rewrote'? I'm sure it will be entertaining, if not retarded and silly reading, from the Jewish supremacist POV.

for the record----PIC should tell who the jew is who claimed that CONSTANTINE wrote the NT.

as to his other psychotic claims------be patient---some day I will address those too.

As to who read the OT and the NT-----well I did---but MOST PEOPLE IN THE US have not----likely including PIC

Evil does not obey the rule of God.

There are Good people in this world.
There are Evil people in this world.

They have fought each other from time to time since the beginning of time........and that is what it is and always has been.

Israel is a military dictatorship that controls via violence and oppression a majority of the people living between the Jordan River and the Mediterranean Sea, denying them basic human rights because they are not Jewish. The US supports 73% of the world’s dictatorships, so there is nothing at all odd about our support for Israel’s apartheid; we supported South Africa’s as well. And now, Israel is helping us move toward a privatized police state which surveils its own citizenry.

THE U.S. BORDER PATROL AND AN ISRAELI MILITARY CONTRACTOR ARE PUTTING A NATIVE AMERICAN RESERVATION UNDER “PERSISTENT SURVEILLANCE”

The U.S. Border Patrol and an Israeli Military Contractor Are Putting a Native American Reservation Under “Persistent Surveillance”

Should go nicely with our militarized white nationalist police force. Our future is quietly being put into place while we quibble over something some twitterhead said? Yeah, we’re truly such an exceptional people ain’t we.

Let me guess ... Democrat?

It's ironic that the Jew who is always tearing down Christianity is now telling us we should act more Christian.
Irony is your religion is based on tearing down corrupt authorities (like Rome), but got swallowed up and used by Rome to "tear down Jews" their revolters to the Roman subversive authoritarian control.View attachment 287196
Whatever. You're an idiot.

Of course he is. They peddle the bullshit most racist Jews peddle, that some Roman guy in the 4th Century wrote the NT, and one of the morons here actually claims Paul wrote 'the gospels', not having a clue as to which books are Gospels' and which are historical narratives. these idiots have probably never even read the OT, much less the NT, which is why they have no idea how ridiculously stupid they make themselves here. They will also pretend Jews have always been poor hapless oppressed victims, especially of Da Evul Xians, and just ignore their own histories of massacres and genocides, many in support of their Muslim masters.

Sounds like you know who.

MarkofBeast6_12.jpg

for the record----PIC should tell who the jew is who claimed that CONSTANTINE wrote the NT.

as to his other psychotic claims------be patient---some day I will address those too.

As to who read the OT and the NT-----well I did---but MOST PEOPLE IN THE US have not----likely including PIC

Rosie alternates between babbling about Constantine rewriting the NT and avoiding answering the obvious, but now claims she didn't, and like every other liar who keeps claiming that, they never cite any specifics that were 'rewritten', just mumble some vague innuendo or other.

Rosie alternates between babbling about Constantine rewriting the NT and avoiding answering the obvious, but now claims she didn't, and like every other liar who keeps claiming that, they never cite any specifics that were 'rewritten', just mumble some vague innuendo or other.

the liar, PIC, is INVITED to seek out the post in which I (rosie) claimed that Constantine WROTE the NT. go for it pic. "REWROTE" ?? pic chooses an interesting word-----the NT did not exist as such until it was compiled by Constantine's Nicean council

Past evidence of Picaro's off topic forum trolling that moderators allow IN SELECTIVE & BIAS breaking of RULES:
10/15/2017 at 12:34 PM
Picaro quoted:
So far only some orthodox Jewish bigots and some Gnostic conspiracy theorist have replies; so far so good. The rest must have found the links interesting. Maybe someone actually educated will come along and offer some informative opinions.

10/15/2017 at 7:27 PM
Picaro quoted:
He's just a troll and Xian bashing bigot, is all. Pay no attention to his ridiculous bloviatiing; it's entirely made up garbage.
6/30/16 6:30PM Picaro quoted:
He's not anything, just a mentally ill troll. Stop feeding the gimp and it will go away. Nobody is reading anything he says anyway.

6/28/16 11:04PM
Picaro quoted:
Have you tried changing the water in your hookah?
- - - -
In conclusion This example exposes Picaros argument as well as the forum staff's arguments about it's rules for posting and it's censorship through selectively policing those rules when convenient, which is what the premise of this topic is about=selectively following laws and allowing the resulting atrocities in doing so by allowing the lawless ones run the show and run the propaganda (perception) of what's going on in that show.
You not only have the inmates running the asylum, you have them reporting on it as well. In reality you are all
"me too victims", because you've all been taken advantage of all these years whether religious or political, or whether national or international, you never really had the freedoms and rights they were perceived to be.
-signed the liberator who removed the veil.

And here again why not just cite all the stuff Constantine allegedly 'rewrote'? I'm sure it will be entertaining, if not retarded and silly reading, from the Jewish supremacist POV.

their point of view is no different than christians, waiting for something they need doing themselves ...

Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

there's a forgery sicko, plenty more from where that came from ... they spent a century putting it together.

their point of view is no different than christians, waiting for something they need doing themselves ...

Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

there's a forgery sicko, plenty more from where that came from ... they spent a century putting it together.

Ah, now the whiner who hates Da Xians cuz he prayed to God for lots of free stuff and didn't get any weighs in with his silly rubbish he found on a crank's website somewhere.

Past evidence of Picaro's off topic forum trolling that moderators allow IN SELECTIVE & BIAS breaking of RULES:
Picaro quoted:
So far only some orthodox Jewish bigots and some Gnostic conspiracy theorist have replies; so far so good. The rest must have found the links interesting. Maybe someone actually educated will come along and offer some informative opinions.

Picaro quoted:
He's just a troll and Xian bashing bigot, is all. Pay no attention to his ridiculous bloviatiing; it's entirely made up garbage.
He's not anything, just a mentally ill troll. Stop feeding the gimp and it will go away. Nobody is reading anything he says anyway.

Picaro quoted:
- - - -
In conclusion This example exposes Picaros argument as well as the forum staff's arguments about it's rules for posting and it's censorship through selectively policing those rules when convenient, which is what the premise of this topic is about=selectively following laws and allowing the resulting atrocities in doing so by allowing the lawless ones run the show and run the propaganda (perception) of what's going on in that show.
You not only have the inmates running the asylum, you have them reporting on it as well. In reality you are all
"me too victims", because you've all been taken advantage of all these years whether religious or political, or whether national or international, you never really had the freedoms and rights they were perceived to be.

Says the troll who, like Rosie, never answers questions that are inconvenient for them, just writes rubbish in hopes of covering up the fact that they never have answered the easy stuff.

the liar, PIC, is INVITED to seek out the post in which I (rosie) claimed that Constantine WROTE the NT. go for it pic. "REWROTE" ?? pic chooses an interesting word-----the NT did not exist as such until it was compiled by Constantine's Nicean council

Rosie can't admit nearly all the books were composed and written down before 70 A.D., and were all well known before 150 A.D. Changing anything in them would be, you know, noticed and rejected, but these tards are just dumb and think somebody over 300 years later would be able to fake stuff and just throw it in there; i.e, they're morons.

Rosie can't admit nearly all the books were composed and written down before 70 A.D., and were all well known before 150 A.D. Changing anything in them would be, you know, noticed and rejected, but these tards are just dumb and think somebody over 300 years later would be able to fake stuff and just throw it in there; i.e, they're morons.

of course-----so many of the 98 % of the people who were illiterate in greek and latin would have NOTICED changes in hand written books. Pic imagines that anything that paul ever wrote in a letter to his friends was ARCHIVED in massive personal computers and collected in book form. I wonder what happened to the huge collection of DVD's ----"BOOKS" ---what an imagination. I wonder when those books will be found. In any case I have never stated that CONSTANTINE WROTE THE NT----Pic is a liar. He collected a whole bunch of literate people.----the murdering pig was not actually literate in Greek It is a fact that Constantine was quite a propagandist and self aggrandizer----something like PIC

Ah, now the whiner who hates Da Xians cuz he prayed to God for lots of free stuff and didn't get any weighs in with his silly rubbish he found on a crank's website somewhere.

no sicko, I do not pray to the Almighty, fulfilling their prescription for admission to the Everlasting is an ongoing endeavor that's rewarding when consistently adhered over time the trials and tribulations and the next encounter - you are one of them. the forgery.

the christian religion was created in the 4th century over a period of that entire time span, then they shut the door and we are left with imbeciles as yourself to do their bidding for them - the persecution and victimization of the innocent. the legacy of all three desert religions.

Picaro quoted:

Picaro quoted:

Picaro quoted:
- - - -

Says the troll who, like Rosie, never answers questions that are inconvenient for them, just writes rubbish in hopes of covering up the fact that they never have answered the easy stuff.
Why would you need to lie?
Everyone here knows I'm one of the few that actually responds and answers (using verses and source info) the toughest questions, ones even your preachers and pastors refuse to answer. And here is where you checkmated yourself: even Jesus couldn't answer.
Example: when asked in Sept of 2001 where Bin Laden was, nobody but me answered, not even Jesus and not your Pope at the time (and not Biden who lied recently about knowing where Bin Laden was and mentioned the wrong country). That means your post busts on your own idol and religion=checkmate!

tmp-cam-1928883527.jpg

Picaro quoted:

Picaro quoted:

Picaro quoted:
- - - -

Everyone here knows I'm one of the few that actually responds and answers (using verses and source info) the toughest questions, ones even your preachers and pastors refuse to answer. And here is where you checkmated yourself: even Jesus couldn't answer.
Example: when asked in Sept of 2001 where Bin Laden was, nobody but me answered, not even Jesus and not your Pope at the time (and not Biden who lied recently about knowing where Bin Laden was and mentioned the wrong country). That means your post busts on your own idol and religion=checkmate!

View attachment 287801
We could probably greatly add to that list one that comes to mind is Yahya Sinwar( his sin is war) who happens to be the guy that is in charge of Hamas in Gaza he was imprisoned for many years for many crimes including murder and was freed with 1000 of his fellow inmates for one Israeli prisoner... The interesting thing about him is that he had a brain tumour in 1988 that the Israelis operated on and removed saving his life...Gaza is a sad case it has so many things going for it like being on the Mediterranean if it would be developed could become a great tourist destination but all their leaders are interested in is poking at Israel and Egypt and being a thorn in both countries sides... It will come to a bad ending if leaders like SIN WAR are allowed to continue in their path as they also cause harm and atrocities to their own people as well who suffer greatly under their vile leaderships...Of course there are people that like to say one mans freedom fighter is another mans terrorist but if a man is not bringing his people up and improving them and by extension others that are not his people then really what good is he...

Picaro quoted:

Picaro quoted:

Picaro quoted:
- - - -

View attachment 287801
We could probably greatly add to that list one that comes to mind is Yahya Sinwar( his sin is war) who happens to be the guy that is in charge of Hamas in Gaza he was imprisoned for many years for many crimes including murder and was freed with 1000 of his fellow inmates for one Israeli prisoner... The interesting thing about him is that he had a brain tumour in 1988 that the Israelis operated on and removed saving his life...Gaza is a sad case it has so many things going for it like being on the Mediterranean if it would be developed could become a great tourist destination but all their leaders are interested in is poking at Israel and Egypt and being a thorn in both countries sides... It will come to a bad ending if leaders like SIN WAR are allowed to continue in their path as they also cause harm and atrocities to their own people as well who suffer greatly under their vile leaderships...Of course there are people that like to say one mans freedom fighter is another mans terrorist but if a man is not bringing his people up and improving them and by extension others that are not his people then really what good is he...
Thanks, added him to the list.
And there will be many more Baghdadi types from Gitmo that Obama let loose.
May we save him a cell there soon as investigations go straight to the top of the orders given, as Clapper already admitted.

here I am in response to Pic's BS----(rosie) For the record---try to think logically Pic-----I read the NT and never suggested that CONSTANTINE wrote the following drivel ---- as a quote from Jesus "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me" Some anonymous dabbler with the Nom de Plume "JOHN" wrote it-------and Constantine allowed it into his BOOK. Constantine was
motivated to impose a "RELIGION" on his empire and MOST OF ALL ON HIS ARMIES. He got the idea whilst on the battlefield which, according to MYTH, did not even motivate him to convert to the Christianity of his MOTHER (Helen).
The lines are not even consistent with the Jesus of the NT during his life-time but
they are just as compelling as are bread and circuses for the MASSES-----
such an appealing ploy for a ROMAN EMPEROR. Name me an effective imperialist
dictator who did not promote a CULT

Forum List

Back