Atomic terrorism

Octoldit

Gold Member
Sep 8, 2008
by Eustace C. Mullins

The man who set all this in motion was Albert Einstein, who left Europe and came to the United States in October 1933. His wife said that he "regarded human beings with detestation". He had previously corresponded with Sigmund Freud about his projects of "peace" and "disarmament", although Freud later said he did not believe that Einstein ever accepted any of his theories. Einstein had a personal interest in Freud's work because his son Eduard spent his life in mental institutions, undergoing both insulin therapy and electroshock treatment, none of which produced any change in his condition.

When Einstien arrived in the United States, he was feted as a famous scientist, and was invited to the White House by President and Mrs. Roosevelt. He was soon deeply involved with Eleanor Roosevelt in her many leftwing causes, in which Einstein heartily concurred.

Some of Einstein's biographers hail the modern era as "the Einstein Revolution" and "the Age of Einstein", possibly because he set in motion the program of nuclear fission in the United States. His letter to Roosevelt requesting that the government inaugurate an atomic bomb program was obviously stirred by his lifelong commitment to "peace and disarmament". His actual commitment was to Zionism; Ronald W. Clark mentions in Einstein; His Life And Times, Avon, 1971, p.377, "He would campaign with the Zionists for a Jewish homeland in Palestine." On p.460, Clark quotes Einstein, "As a Jew I am from today a supporter of the Jewish Zionist efforts."

(1919) Einstein's letter to Roosevelt, dated august 2, 1939, was delivered personally to President Roosevelt by Alexander Sachs on October 11. Why did Einstein enlist an intermediary to bring this letter to Roosevelt, with whom he was on friendly terms? The atomic bomb program could not be launched without the necessary Wall Street sponsorship. Sachs, a Russian Jew, listed his profession as "economist" but was actually a bagman for the Rothschilds, who regularly delivered large sums of cash to Roosevelt in the White House.

Sachs was an advisor to Eugene Meyer of the Lazard Freres International Banking House, and also with Lehman Brothers, another well known banker. Sachs' delivery of the Einstein letter to the White House let Roosevelt know that the Rothschilds approved of the project and wished him to go full speed ahead.

LINK: The Secret History Of The Atomic Bomb by Eustace C. Mullins

It's Da Joos!

So let me ask you, which one in this video are you? :eusa_whistle:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vb3IMTJjzfo]YouTube - Borat - Throw the Jew Down the Well!![/ame]

His letter to Roosevelt requesting that the government inaugurate an atomic bomb program was obviously stirred by his lifelong commitment to "peace and disarmament".

He didn't write that letter

Eustace Mullins? Are you for real? A McCarthyite, antisemite and Aryan Supremacist conspiracy theorist?

You don't define the focus, and the focus is not Mullins.

Facts and very credible evidence speaks for itself.

All the Zionist labels are nothing more than an attempt at mind control.

You hope people never consider the irrefutable facts, and are deceived, distracted, and brainwashed by the labels, misnomers, and lies.

At this point few people are fooled.

I focus on, and point out, whatever the hell I want to.

You don't like it, take your bullshit Aryan League conspiracy theories and go back to Stormfront where you and your white hood belong.

You don't like it, take your bullshit Aryan League conspiracy theories and go back to Stormfront where you and your white hood belong.

"You" stay focused on whatever the hell You want to. The problem is "you" trying to spread your impediment.

The foolish don't change they just get worst; just as they deserve.

If someone was passing out 50 dollar bills your butt would be first in line, and it's very doubtful you would care who the hell he was. Now all the fake concern about not the article itself , but who wrote the article as if you would never tell a lie. Provable information that is very credible, that gives insight to "any thinking person" is of great value.

The Zionist mind control will not permit thinking outside the box that small minds have been placed in. I could care less who has provided the information as long as it's credible. This is something the Zionist don't expect fools to understand. They relie on a certain type of person to spread the deception and redirection away from the facts.

Don't B.S. yourself with the cloud nonsense!

Last edited:

Maybe he's William's brother? :lol:

Maybe he's William's brother? :lol:

Even William isn't that retarded. He's full of the same garbage but can write a coherent sentence anyway. I didn't know the Brotherhood was paying shills who are still in the second grade? Must be hard up.

Wow...Just amazing...The clock is truly stunning.

Thanx for the link.

Last edited:
Einstein was a theorist. He did not consider applications very often. The letter Einstein wrote which helped convince Roosevelt to support research into the Atomic bomb was at the prompting of one of his longtime academic friends who DID see the applied potential but knew that Einstein's name would sell the idea to FRD.

Einstein was a singular genius who produced important innovations in Optics, Quantum Mechanics, Classical Mechanics, and virtually every other aspect of modern physics in addition to singlehandedly creating the field of Relativity. Trying to paint him as some Zionist who endorsed nuclear weapons as a method for war is as disgraceful as is it dishonest.

Forum List

Back