Atomic Blonde

Darkwind

Diamond Member
Jun 18, 2009
I'm not much of a reviewer. Most film critics get it wrong, so if they hate something, I know its worth watching.

So, for what it is worth...

I watched Atomic Blonde the other night. The film was done in as a flashback style movie and followed a comic book style of presentation. I don't mean that bubble popped up whenever someone hit someone saying "Bam" or "Pow". The action scenes aren't very believable if your looking for something that is realistic, but they are definitely fun (and watching Charlize Theron fight in a skirt is worth it. It also stars James McAvoy and he does a passably good bad guy though it becomes obvious rather early on.

A good action film and if you're into catching a bit of Charlize Theron nudity (boobs and full body shot showing her ass). So it has that going for it. :hitit:

I would recommend it.

That is all.

I wouldn't spend 20 bucks to go see it at the movie, but catching it on Pay Per View for 4.99 was a good price.

And to tell the truth, I don't watch movies like that for accuracy, I watch them to see what kind of special effects they came up with for the story line. If you watched the "A" Team movie, you wouldn't think that you could parachute out of an airplane in a tank and shoot down another plane with said tank.

But yeah, for an action movie, it wasn't half bad.

The movie had great style...the music and the visual imagery were a great combination.....the acting was good, both Theron and Macavoy were really good.....but the story wasn't that great....

Most movies made from comic books suck donkey balls. The trailer for this one appears to confirm the same for this one.

Most movies made from comic books suck donkey balls. The trailer for this one appears to confirm the same for this one.
Agreed but seeing Charlize nude, is worth the price of admission.

Wonder if Dirty Harvey had anything to do with it.

By the way, did you know that Charlize did all her own stunts and fight scenes in this movie?

Gotta hand it to her, she's a badass.
I have to agree. I was surprised at how well she cleaned up during most of the movie. The way they made her up had Me wanting her the entire time, even the non-fight scenes. lol

She's gotten a bit to thin for Me lately but she looked good in this.

I watched an interview of her on the Graham Norton show right after she came out in that Seth McFarlane western and she was looking pretty skeletal.

I thought she looked her best in the movie "Hitch".

By the way, did you know that Charlize did all her own stunts and fight scenes in this movie?

I have to agree. I was surprised at how well she cleaned up during most of the movie. The way they made her up had Me wanting her the entire time, even the non-fight scenes. lol

I watched an interview of her on the Graham Norton show right after she came out in that Seth McFarlane western and she was looking pretty skeletal.

You mean "Hancock?"

You mean "Hancock?"
Ooops.....

Sorry, yeah.... Hancock. lol

Hitch had Eva Mendes in it. Another hottie.

2c81ac19c3a6e19c23ed5c97647c20d2.jpg

Forum List

Back