ATM kiosks --- do you prefer single file or not?

How do you prefer waiting for the next available drive up ATM kiosk?

• Single File

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • No, I'd rather just pull up to a kiosk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wait in single file, unless someone pulls up in back of me

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • I don't care... aren't there more important things to worry about?

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

KarlMarx

May 9, 2004
This is a new etiquette problem for the 21st century...

It involves waiting for those drive up ATM kiosks. If there are more than one, do you wait in a single file and wait for the next available one, or do you pull up to one and take your chances?

Me, I wait in single file, UNLESS someone pulls up behind me, then I pick one and take my chances.

I've had people honk their horns at me, or just drive around me rather than wait in single file (I think they were just rude).

I think that waiting in single file actually makes sense, some might disagree.

KarlMarx said:
..... If there are more than one, do you wait in a single file and wait for the next available one, or do you pull up to one and take your chances?
You have a choice? Of more than one? Anyplace around here there is only one machine. You wait.

Joz said:
You have a choice? Of more than one? Anyplace around here there is only one machine. You wait.
Same here. I can't remember being anywhere in the Country they had more than one drive up ATM. Must be a new trend. My new trend is a credit card for everything possible, I seldom use cash anymore.

Mr. P said:
Same here. I can't remember being anywhere in the Country they had more than one drive up ATM. Must be a new trend. My new trend is a credit card for everything possible, I seldom use cash anymore.
here, mostly in me area I have found, they have a car-level ATM and a truck-level ATM at the Wells Fargos near my home. I will use the car level one because it is hard to see the screen at the angle a car puts you at the truck level one. Mostly at other branches though, there are just the 1 drive up ATM and the one walk up/in lobby.

Joz said:
Yeah, now we can have multiple muggings.
maybe where you live... :D

Forum List

Back