Atlas Shrugged

What if all white men went on strike?

:eusa_eh: For what? More of what we already own?

Nooooo. Eg, for an end to racist anti-white male discrimination, and end to racist anti-white male media portrayals.

LOL, you are a very pitiful troll, i.e. insignificant; below contempt, as defined by dictionary.com

Of course that is only my humble opinion. Others may believe you have some value, though I suppose only a far right shamless partisan would do so.

:eusa_eh: For what? More of what we already own?

Nooooo. Eg, for an end to racist anti-white male discrimination, and end to racist anti-white male media portrayals.

LOL, you are a very pitiful troll, i.e. insignificant; below contempt, as defined by dictionary.com

Of course that is only my humble opinion. Others may believe you have some value, though I suppose only a far right shamless partisan would do so.

You and the other obamabots are no-intellect cyphers. You call posts which intend to open debate on significant issues trollish, either because you don't grasp the issue, or do but know if you actually try to debate, you'll be quickly crushed. So you drop your predictable insult post and scamper away, tail tucked between your legs. :D

What if all white men went on strike?

I went on strike about 20 years ago.

Believe me there's no shortage of SCABS willing to replace us.

Yaaaaa - nuclear engineers, surgeons, mathematicians, physicists - those would be snapped up in a second by the chicks, blacks, and illegal aliens. :rofl:

Have you met any nuclear engineers, surgeons, mathematicians or physicists lately?

They tend to be from other countries and that does not mean white Europe

I went on strike about 20 years ago.

Believe me there's no shortage of SCABS willing to replace us.

Yaaaaa - nuclear engineers, surgeons, mathematicians, physicists - those would be snapped up in a second by the chicks, blacks, and illegal aliens. :rofl:

Have you met any nuclear engineers, surgeons, mathematicians or physicists lately?

They tend to be from other countries and that does not mean white Europe

Uh, yaaaaaaa - I work with those types (other than the surgeons) all the time - I noticed they were all women from Zimbabwe.

Forum List

Back