atlas shrugged dvd in november will combine with american politics...

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
the theatre release was squashed by hollywood, much like the media is covering up obama's forged birth certificate and his fraudulant identity. but i would like to plant the seed that perhaps the two are connected. i think the dvd will do very well. the topic of objectivism is still relatively obscure from this 1957 novel. as more and more people are waking up to the fact that obama is an inexperienced, incompetant and corrupt loser, this movie may make it's mark this time. ayn rand has certainly made an enormous impact on the american literary landscape...

anyway.... i'm back, that's good news too...

Last edited:
" the theatre release was squashed by hollywood "

nah, it's really just because they didn't do a very good job making that movie.

If you want to see a really good A. Rand movie then you must watch 'The Fountainhead'

made in 1949 with Gary Cooper, Patrica Neal and Raymod Massey

plus Ayn Rand wrote the screenplay (and she was on the set as they filmed)

you can't do better than that if you are a Ayn Rand fan !!!

the theatre release was squashed by hollywood, much like the media is covering up obama's forged birth certificate and his fraudulant identity. but i would like to plant the seed that perhaps the two are connected. i think the dvd will do very well. the topic of objectivism is still relatively obscure from this 1957 novel. as more and more people are waking up to the fact that obama is an inexperienced, incompetant and corrupt loser, this movie may make it's mark this time. ayn rand has certainly made an enormous impact on the american literary landscape...

It better make the case better than you have. While it is easy to libel someone, it's not so easy to prove allegations. Post the evidence which convinces you that President Obama is inexperienced (compare his experience to other presidents, and current persons seeking the Republican nomination in 2012); prove he is incompetant (sic) and that he is corrupt?

If they are not going to do the second half of the book, I can't see how the DVD will even be worth watching.

I have not seen the movie, but my understanding is that they decided not to do the second part of the book. If that is the case, then why bother watching the movie?

Immie

If you want to see a really good A. Rand movie then you must watch 'The Fountainhead'

I enjoyed it.

If they are not going to do the second half of the book, I can't see how the DVD will even be worth watching.

I have not seen the movie, but my understanding is that they decided not to do the second part of the book. If that is the case, then why bother watching the movie?

Immie

Wait and see.

welcome back, i always enjoy reading your profound analysis of politics, media and aliens.

• Banned

It better make the case better than you have. While it is easy to libel someone, it's not so easy to prove allegations. Post the evidence which convinces you that President Obama is inexperienced (compare his experience to other presidents, and current persons seeking the Republican nomination in 2012); prove he is incompetant (sic) and that he is corrupt?

i know... right ?? you would think a community organiser would have a knack for running the most powerful country in the world... who knew ?? this next speech should make the difference... really turn the corner...

welcome back, i always enjoy reading your profound analysis of politics, media and aliens.

i know... right ?? you would think a community organiser would have a knack for running the most powerful country in the world... who knew ?? this next speech should make the difference... really turn the corner...

i have to admit i didn't know that, i own a copy, seen it dozens of times... excellent trivia... thank you for that !!

Last edited:

LOL, nice substantive response. It's really too bad that public figures can't sue bums like you for libel.

LOL, nice substantive response. It's really too bad that public figures can't sue bums like you for libel.

it's a free country... they know where to find me....

Last edited:
If you love rand, and care to help get her message out, be sure to pay for the DVD, the producer deserves the pay for his efforts in this.

If you love rand, and care to help get her message out, be sure to pay for the DVD, the producer deserves the pay for his efforts in this.

true, this is why i paid full boat for jerry corsi's books... again, thank you... it's an honor and privilege, the former being something the democrats can live without.[

a good example of all of this political philosophy, is how the liberal moderators here censored me right off the board, as usual.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back