Atlas of Palestine

P F Tinmore

Diamond Member
Dec 6, 2009
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfo_3Wlt6WE&feature=related]Atlas of Palestine - YouTube[/ame]

Can anyone find any references to this Palestine in the Bible? No, I didn't think so. The Bible is the most widely published and read book in the world.

Israel appears 2000 times in the Bible. The fictional Palestine, not at all

Palestine was invented by the British after World War I. Not so ancient, after all.

Eminent Historian Bernard Lewis
The adjective Palestinian is comparatively new. This, I need hardly remind you, is a region of ancient civilization and of deep-rooted and often complex identitites. But, Palestine was not one of them. People might identify themselves for various purposes, by religion, by descent, or by allegiance to a particular state or ruler, or, sometimes, locality. But, when they did it locally it was generally either the city and the immediate district or the larger province, so they would have been Jerusalemites or Jaffaites or Syrians, identifying province of Syria

The constitution or the formation of a political entity called Palestine which eventually gave rise to a nationality called Palestinian were lasting innovations of the British Mandate [1922-1948]

It is by now commonplace that the civilizations of the Middle East are oldest known to human history. They go back thousands of years, much older than the civilizations of India and China, not to speak of other upstart places. It is also interesting, though now often forgotten, that the ancient civilizations of the Middle East were almost totally obliterated and forgotten by their own people as well as by others. Their monuments were defaced or destroyed, their languages forgotten, their scripts forgotten, their history forgotten and even their identities forgotten.

All that was known about them came from one single source, and that is Israel, the only component of the ancient Middle East to have retained their identity, their memory, their language and their books. For a very long time, up to comparatively modern times, with rare exceptions all that was known about the ancient Middle East--the Babylonians, the Egyptians and the rest--was what the Jewish tradiiton has preserved.

American Library Association
"For more than four decades, Bernard Lewis has been one of the most respected scholars and prolific writers on the history and politics of the Middle East. In this compilation of more than 50 journal articles and essays, he displays the full range of his eloquence, knowledge, and insight regarding this pivotal and volatile region."
Oxford University Press: Faith and Power: Bernard Lewis

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Xrnw-yIc9w]The True History of Palestine - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Rejoice not thou, whole Palestina, because the rod of him that smote thee is broken : for out of the serpent's root shall come forth a cockatrice, and his fruit shall be a fiery flying serpent
. -- Isaiah 14:29

Rejoice not thou, whole Palestina, because the rod of him that smote thee is broken : for out of the serpent's root shall come forth a cockatrice, and his fruit shall be a fiery flying serpent
. -- Isaiah 14:29

Isaiah 14:29: Do not rejoice, all you Philistines,
that the rod that struck you is broken;
from the root of that snake will spring up a viper,
its fruit will be a darting, venomous serpent.

The Philistines originated from Greece. :lol:

Last edited:
Number of times "Palestine" appears in the Quran, the holy book of 99% of Fakestiniains: Zero :lol:

But, Israel appears in the Quran...
Quran 17:104 And We said to the Children of Israel after him: "Dwell in the land, then, when the final and the last promise comes near [i.e. the Day of Resurrection or the descent of Christ ['Iesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary) on the earth]. We shall bring you altogether as mixed crowd

allah is a Zionist!

Last edited:
Howl, O gate; cry, O city; thou, whole Palestina, art dissolved: for there shall come from the north a smoke, and none shall be alone in his appointed times.
Isaiah 14 KJV

You don't know the King James Bible was revised? No Palestine.

Tanakh: Rejoice not, O Philistia, all of thee, because the rod that smote thee is broken: for out of the serpent's root shall come forth a basilisk, and his fruit shall be a flying serpent.

Last edited:
I posted a link, you did not

Judging by your ugly ass face on facebook, you're the missing link, monkey.
I dont use Facebook but you do
seinfeld_turkey.gif

Go ahead Post a link

Monkey, do you use large fonts because you're blind in addition to being ugly?

I'm not authorized to post any link to another person's facebook with your skanky ass.

One question: Did someone hit you with an ugly stick or were you born that way?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yE6PNps5N9I]4 laughing babies - YouTube[/ame]

I authorize you to post a link to my supposed facebook account, so Shit or get off the Pot:badgrin:

images

You Lie like a Jew, but then I repeat myself

Monkey, not nice to insult your Lord and Savior Rabbi Jesus Christ, King of the Jews.

Matthew 2:1-2 After Jesus was born in Bethlehem in Judea, during the time of King Herod, Magi from the east came to Jerusalem and asked, "Where is the one who has been born king of the Jews? We saw his star in the east and have come to worship him."

Sucks being you, right, monkey? All ugly and shit. Enjoy blowing hitler in hell.

I authorize you to post a link to my supposed facebook account, so Shit or get off the Pot:badgrin:

Dumbass, the photo of your ugly skank self is on someone else's facebook. You too dumb to understand, freak?

Looks like you need some distemper shots, common for dogs like you.

Last edited:
images

Monkey, not nice to insult your Lord and Savior Rabbi Jesus Christ, King of the Jews.

Matthew 2:1-2 After Jesus was born in Bethlehem in Judea, during the time of King Herod, Magi from the east came to Jerusalem and asked, "Where is the one who has been born king of the Jews? We saw his star in the east and have come to worship him."

Sucks being you, right, monkey? All ugly and shit. Enjoy blowing hitler in hell.

Is that the best you have got? no facebook link? you lie like a jew

John 1:49: Then Nathanael declared, "Rabbi, you are the Son of God; you are the King of Israel."

Happy Hanukkah, monkey, to you and your Jewish Lord and Savior

Last edited:
images

Is that the best you have got? no facebook link? you lie like a jew

Ho, your New Year's resolution should be to try not to be an angry monkey...

:lol: :clap2:

Be a happy monkey...

:lol: :clap2:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back