Atlantawalter's a dick.

Dan

Aug 28, 2003
Aiken, SC
What's his deal? He posts that article in the Chat section about the teacher who hates whites or whatever, then Moi responds to it and he jumps all over her. Didn't he used to be somewhat sane? He was the guy that worked in the emergency room, right? Always told stories about funny stuff people did in there? Then he disappeared for 10 days, and came back like friggin' Derek Vineyard. Weird!

BTW, Moi, I wasn't trying to fight your battle for you over there, I know you're more than capable of handling a guy like that, I was just backing you up!

i know, i commented on this earlier about how he's been acting. strange. big d, willie and that other asshole must have been the ones he went to visit

Sad psrt is...I agree with alot that he has to say...just not the way he goes about delivering it.

Dan- good to know you're on my 6. Always appreciate help. I honestly think he just misunderstood my response. He's always been a bit on the whitey white side.

There have been a few people on the board recenty who've completely ruined the board for me...I've not been posting much lately and if I post is where I think they won't go.

And, OCA, I'm sure you are not the only one who hasn't experenced to such a degree. I've experience quite a bit of stuff that smacks of reverse racism but I'm not completely bitter about it and don't feel that I need to mention it every single day in every way. Sometimes issues arise where those observations are appropriate and in there I'll post.

New Topics

Forum List

Back