Atlanta Woman Didn't Want to Offend Black Man, Ends up Killed

I just did a search on google titled "white man shoots someone in bar in Seattle". I laughed my ass off when i saw the first several stories that came up. Its so ironic, after everything you said.

West Seattle Blog… » Update: Man shot in The Junction; shots ...Police are looking for a white Lexus with a “black male and Hispanic male,” ... No one hit/hurt other than the man shot outside, however. ... Seattle shooting incident in more than four months in which someone has ..... Talerico’s isn’t at fault at all. if you read the actual report, it never happened in the bar. ...

It seems like the only thing im finding for crime in Seattle when i use the word "white", is the description of the getaway vehicles color. I didnt find anything about white men shooting people in bars though.

I dont want people to use this as racist propaganda against black people, however, im not going to let you just make shit up that isnt true either.

Last edited:
Satan-Wannabe-Brat ... really .. transplants like you are pretty ignorant. All you have are blogs. Bet you don't even know the biggest hate crime in Seattle. Tacoma is the richest city, because they have less debt than the others (Seattle is seriously broke right now, Tukwilla .. don't make me laugh, Redmond is just a scummy area wrapped in pretty colors as is Renton). That Tacoma Aroma ... um really, have you smelled downtown Seattle lately? It smells like sewage mixed with car fumes and old tires. Toss in the odor from the over polluted Sound and we are talking horrid. But you don't smell that do you ... either you are nowhere near Western Washington or just fooling yourself. Tacoma use to have an emissions problem, but that has since been lowered quite a bit, so it does smell better than Seattle, it smells more natural like what Kent-Covington use to smell like before all the yuppies ruined it. Covington was almost all white in the 90's, and we had gangs there, of course they were ... all white. The black gang members in Tacoma were few, even when Tacoma actually had a lot of black people (which was decades ago). Since they rebuilt the city they are now mostly yuppies and their brats (which tend to be the most violent and obnoxious kids). Of all the bars in Seattle on first Ave, Amber has the most violence, and the fewest black patrons. The one around the corner from me has more black people, but since I moved here two years ago not one shooting or fight. Again, media is all about ratings so they don't show much of the small brawls and fights, and blogs are always biased. I can see the water front from where I sit, a huge group of homeless people who were all white use to gather and slum across the street, drinking and arguing all the time. Go to the park on Third and Jackson, half the bums there are white, and most of them are drunk or high. The one area that is now low crime has a bar, mostly white (I use to go there to hang out when I was homeless because they don't mind you having a huge bag with you) and only a few black, some Irish pub on Third and Battery. The only reason it's now lower crime is because they turned "Crack Park" into a dark park, and now instead of a bunch of white junkies there are a few black workers who gather there, but crime went down not up like you would think. The most violent areas in Seattle are the shopping areas. Even many of the new stories are more about some white guys getting plastered on beer and then brawling in the parking lot. The total violence is spread evenly across black and white, though the shopping areas are where a lot of black kids congregate, they are usually too worried about keeping a low profile to sell the drugs to the white junkies, so they don't fight nearly as much as the white junkies getting high in the alleys.

Do you have ANY real life experiences?

Look, i worked at nightclubs downtown for years, and the only shootings i EVER heard about were black gangbangers, and those are EXCEPTIONALLY rare, only a couple per year. I have to admit though, there is a difference between young black people at the clubs and young white people at the clubs. At Noc Noc, we used to have 2 nights a week that were predominately black nights, and the rest were predominately white nights, all based on what music is playing that particular night of course. On the Hip Hop nights, you had to have about 4-5 bouncers on hand because there was alot of violence in that crowd, yet on the white nights, you never had more than 1 bouncer, if even that. Most "techno" nights we didnt even have a bouncer at all, and on the rare occasion we had a problem with a customer, the bar staff would just handle it. You just cant do that though on hip hop nights, and there nothing racist about it, its just fact. You would have to be an idiot to pretend that black crowds are going to behave the same way as white crowds, and you would also be setting up a dangerous situation for your employees if you were to be naive enough to assume there is no difference.

If you own a bar and you want to have a hip hop night, you really need to be prepared for it, because they can get nasty, and no one in the bar industry would ever deny that, regardless of what color they are. Recognizing cultural differences isnt racist, and im well aware of crime rates among young black men. Im sorry if you dont like hearing that they are more prone to violence, but that doesnt mean it isnt true, but thats not to say i blame it on skin color....its their culture that makes them that way.

However, by and large, there is no violence in Seattle. You would be hard pressed to find news stories about gang murders in Seattle, but dont take my word for it, look it up yourself if you dont believe me. Seattle is actually really safe, no matter what time of night it is. I walked home (in Pike Place Market, the heart of downtown Seattle) after 2 a.m. countless times, and the worst trouble i ever saw was homeless guys that might get loud from time to time.

Tacoma is the richest city, because they have less debt than the others

What an absurd criteria you use to determine "the richest city". Tacoma is one big ass ghetto, and anyone who isnt from the area would picture mansions and limos from your description. Its dishonest for you to call Tacoma, Washingtons "richest city", but i think your intent was to trick people in the first place.

It smells like sewage mixed with car fumes and old tires. Toss in the odor from the over polluted Sound and we are talking horrid.

A few more lies to add to your collection.

Last edited:
Covington was almost all white in the 90's, and we had gangs there, of course they were ... all white.

You are out of your friggin mind. My girlfriend in the 90s lived in Covington, and there has never been, nor ever will be gangs out there. Where the fuck are you coming up with this crap? Dude, thats out in the middle of the sticks. Kids hunt out there, they dont run with gangs.

...of course you can prove me wrong by providing a single article that speaks about gangs in Covington. If you cant, you have once again been exposed for your neverending lies. Everything you say seems to be a lie. You just keep cranking them out one after the other.

Last edited:
Covington was almost all white in the 90's, and we had gangs there, of course they were ... all white.

You are out of your friggin mind. My girlfriend in the 90s lived in Covington, and there has never been, nor ever will be gangs out there. Where the fuck are you coming up with this crap? Dude, thats out in the middle of the sticks. Kids hunt out there, they dont run with gangs.

LOL ... sure. You really know Covington ... yeah. LOLOLOL Hunting ... yeah ... LOLOLOL ... most kids there don't even know how to hold a gun much less fire it, especially now. No gangs .... LOLOLOL ... Several of my friends were bangers when growing up right in the heart of Covington ... well ... before they bull dozed over it and built the stupid hospital.

If you even have a "girlfriend" (which is doubtful since you spend so much time on here posting ... when you should be working or sleeping to prepare for working) it seems she was locked in her room the entire time. Which is actually logical since my friends and I were out making peace signs on the road and terrorizing lawn ornament ... because there just wasn't anything else to do at 2 am for teenagers.

Last edited:
Even many of the new stories are more about some white guys getting plastered on beer and then brawling in the parking lot.

Since man invented alcohol, there have been drunk people fighting, but what you dont ever see is mobs of white guys jumping innocent black people in the streets. The same cant be said about black people, and there are MANY incidents of it every year in Seattle. Black guys love going downtown during mardis gras so they can assault people and they do it iwith mobs. Its never one on one. Its a scary phenomena and ive seen it go down in person.

Last edited:
If you even have a "girlfriend" (which is doubtful since you spend so much time on here posting ... when you should be working or sleeping to prepare for working)

You are such a dumbass. We both joined the USMB at nearly the same date (i joined 3 months after you), yet you have a total of 4,769 posts, while i have under 300. Are you really this stupid? Your going to lecture ME about spending too much time here? You say alot of dumb shit, thats for sure.

A lying retard is a terrible combination.

Last edited:
If you even have a "girlfriend" (which is doubtful since you spend so much time on here posting ... when you should be working or sleeping to prepare for working)

You are such a dumbass. We both joined the USMB at nearly the same date (i joined 2 months after you), yet you have a total of 4,769 posts, while i have under 300. Are you really this stupid? You say alot of dumb shit, thats for sure.

As I suspected, no girlfriend. If you still cling to this lie, ask her if she remembers the blizzard in the late 90's and how Covington was cut off without power for almost two weeks.

You are such a dumbass. We both joined the USMB at nearly the same date (i joined 2 months after you), yet you have a total of 4,769 posts, while i have under 300. Are you really this stupid? You say alot of dumb shit, thats for sure.

As I suspected, no girlfriend. If you still cling to this lie, ask her if she remembers the blizzard in the late 90's and how Covington was cut off without power for almost two weeks.

Your just going to pretend like you dont look like a total jackass right now, after totally sticking your foot in your mouth? You are too stupid for me to even enjoy my victories over you. I think im through with you. The others on this board can judge you now by your pitiful performance these past few posts. Are the other 4700 posts youve made just as stupid as these? I would be surprised if they werent.

P.S. I noticed you still havent provided any proof to back up your claims about white men shooting people in bars, or the names of these white gangs in seattle, or the names of the gangs in Covington.

You say alot of things, but you have no proof. A fucking lie-bot.

P.S. I noticed you still havent provided any proof to back up your claims about white men shooting people in bars, or the names of these white gangs in seattle, or the names of the gangs in Covington.

You say alot of things, but you have no proof. A fucking lie-bot.

LOL ... can't prove you know what you are talking about ... so, what did this "girlfriend" say about the blizzard?

Also, gangs are not white or black, the members vary depending solely on the local, and no city is without them. You know so little about gangs it's almost sad.

Haha!!! Still cant provide proof eh? Not that im sruprised. I challeneged you to find proof BECAUSE i knew it didnt exist. You are a liar, and i wont waste my time debating someone who wont acknowledge the truth of things.

Haha!!! Still cant provide proof eh? Not that im sruprised. I challeneged you to find proof BECAUSE i knew it didnt exist. You are a liar, and i wont waste my time debating someone who wont acknowledge the truth of things.

Still waiting for that answer to prove you are not lying. :eusa_whistle:

Here is a thought! Why do you think towns, cities, counties when electric power goes out work very hard to put the power on first in the low income housing area predominantly black.

Here is a thought! Why do you think towns, cities, counties when electric power goes out work very hard to put the power on first in the low income housing area predominantly black.

It took almost two weeks to get Covingtons power back ... and it was mostly white (there were three black kids in my elementary school that I saw) ... so I don't think that matters at all.

Oh, and DumbassBoy ... Bloods and Crips (sp?) are and have been in Western Washington forever. Gangs are not color based like your thinking, they are communal.

Forum List

Back