Atlanta officers shoot black woman in patrol car in gunfight:

The primary reason why I personally do not like cops actually has nothing to do with race. But when a cop is a racist, on top of being a cop?

Then one piece of advice: you better be armed, miss. You better do everything to keep yourself protected, because one way or another if you ever face the unfortunate happenstance of being burglarized at home or assaulted by a mugger on the streets, cops will be involved, and you'll be happy they are once it happens. This whole "I hate cops thing" is proven superficial when something actually happens to someone and they actually need one.

Nobody likes cops until they do something to help you personally. If someone steals from you, who do you call? Ghostbusters? You don't seem to understand what cops do, and you milady, have been swept up in a false narrative of "all cops are bad cops."

One other thing: What have the cops done to you personally?

There is nobody like me ^_^

Indeed. The world would be boring if everyone was the same, and not everyone possesses such a deep seated hatred for cops like you do.

I do not live in fear of "criminals". I know and love way too many of them lol. Nevertheless I am prepared for many situations and am usually armed, as are most of the people I know.

Also... I do not believe I have ever said that I "hate" cops. "Hate" is a strong word and an incredible feeling... reserved only for certain people who I've known personally... who have achieved the extremely rare honor of offending me in such an epic manner that I actually respect them for being so worthy and deserving of my hatred... and for giving me the opportunity to harness and experience such a powerful emotion.

Last edited:
The primary reason why I personally do not like cops actually has nothing to do with race. But when a cop is a racist, on top of being a cop?

Then one piece of advice: you better be armed, miss. You better do everything to keep yourself protected, because one way or another if you ever face the unfortunate happenstance of being burglarized at home or assaulted by a mugger on the streets, cops will be involved, and you'll be happy they are once it happens. This whole "I hate cops thing" is proven superficial when something actually happens to someone and they actually need one.

Nobody likes cops until they do something to help you personally. If someone steals from you, who do you call? Ghostbusters? You don't seem to understand what cops do, and you milady, have been swept up in a false narrative of "all cops are bad cops."

One other thing: What have the cops done to you personally?

There is nobody like me ^_^

Indeed. The world would be boring if everyone was the same, and not everyone possesses such a deep seated hatred for cops like you do.

I do not live in fear of "criminals". I know and love way too many of them lol. Nevertheless I am prepared for many situations and am usually armed, as are most of the people I know.

Also... I do not believe I have ever said that I "hate" cops. "Hate" is a strong word and an incredible feeling... reserved only for certain people who I've known personally... who have achieved the extremely rare honor of offending me in such an epic manner that I actually respect them for being so worthy and deserving of my hatred... and for giving me the opportunity to harness and experience such a powerful emotion.

You are a macrocosm of chaotic thinking. No point in further addressing you.

this Leftwing/dnc lapdog media has an AGENDA folks. time to wake up
this a frikken STATE matter, the same as the rest of them, Martin, Brown, Baltimore, St.Louis, etc

why some rag like router rooters would even report on it should give you the clue.

So what is their agenda?

And had they thoroughly searched her to find her hidden gun...she'd accuse them of fondling her and the media would want them charged with murder.

In that case, she should have been fully restrained (takes about 60 seconds) so she CAN'T shoot anyone, even if a loaded gun were to be placed next to her.

Black women are very aggressive
What a mess, boy... Do you really think that black women have no type of psychological temperament?
Suddenly when the cop is black it becomes "cops are cops no matter what color they are." A sudden shift in position perhaps? Or could it be because people like Goddess were caught in a lie as soon as a black cop was involved?
Cops are cops and they are really bastards because they act rather unprofessionally in most cases. Don't you think so?

Cops are cops and they are really bastards because they act rather unprofessionally in most cases. Don't you think so?
No.
So why do you defend them? Honestly please, what have they done for you to like them?

You're joking right? They put their lives on the line each and every day, to maintain domestic tranquility.

Question for you:

What would you do without police? If someone assaults you, what would you do? If someone broke into your home, what would you do? If someone steals your car or pulls a gun on you, what will you do? Light the bat signal? Wait for superman to arrive?

You hate the cops now, but will come calling for them when someone breaks the law against you. You berate cops but take them for granted. You cast them in a bad light and then expect them to protect you. Lucky for you they don't care what you think of them, or they could just as easily turn their backs on those who don't approve of them, on ingrates like you.

So, what would you do without police?

Last edited:
No.
So why do you defend them? Honestly please, what have they done for you to like them?

You're joking right? They put their lives on the line each and every day, to maintain domestic tranquility.

Question for you:

What would you do without police? If someone assaults you, what would you do? If someone broke into your home, what would you do? If someone steals your car or pulls a gun on you, what will you do? Light the bat signal? Wait for superman to arrive?

You hate the cops now, but will come calling for them when someone breaks the law against you. You berate cops but take them for granted. You cast them in a bad light and then expect them to protect you.

Yeah they dont grasp that.

I live in a city that has a relatively high crime rate...but cops deter it from spilling into suburbs. Thugs are afraid to go outside the ghetto because cops are vigilant.

No.

Question for you:

You hate the cops now, but will come calling for them when someone breaks the law against you. You berate cops but take them for granted. You cast them in a bad light and then expect them to protect you.

I live in a city that has a relatively high crime rate...but cops deter it from spilling into suburbs. Thugs are afraid to go outside the ghetto because cops are vigilant.

It's amazing how approving people can be of police when they actually need them.

Question for you:

You hate the cops now, but will come calling for them when someone breaks the law against you. You berate cops but take them for granted. You cast them in a bad light and then expect them to protect you. Lucky for you they don't care what you think of them, or they could just as easily turn their backs on those who don't approve of them, on ingrates like you.

So "all cops are bastards" is a joke?
You have gif animation with some samurai but hope only for cops when something wrong is going on? Rely on yourself first, cops are obliged to defend law but not citizens.

Question for you:

So "all cops are bastards" is a joke?
You have gif animation with some samurai but hope only for cops when something wrong is going on? Rely on yourself first, cops are obliged to defend law but not citizens.

Were you even reading what I wrote? Or paying any attention to the conversation that took place?

Cops are sworn to protect the civilian population from domestic threats, they are also sworn to uphold the law as well.

Quiet you.

No.

Question for you:

It's amazing how approving people can be of police when they actually need them.

Last time I needed the cops (called 911, reporting assault and battery in progress, namely, my father attacking me with a coax cable), they engaged in a criminal conspiracy with my attacker by laughing and joking with him for about 15 minutes, then told him to "not leave too many bruises".

He beat me unconscious, including throwing me down a flight of stairs. He certainly gave me a concussion and probably fractured my skull when he broke a skillet over my head.

Last time I needed the cops (called 911, reporting assault and battery in progress, namely, my father attacking me with a coax cable), they engaged in a criminal conspiracy with my attacker by laughing and joking with him for about 15 minutes, then told him to "not leave too many bruises".

So, let me ask you this:

Is this indicative of any and all cop behavior everywhere?

The problem people have is that they think that if cops treat them that way in an individual experience, they treat everyone the same way. I'm sorry you didn't have an ideal experience with law enforcement, but there are those who are really interested in doing their job, and there will be a time when you have no choice but to call on them.

He beat me unconscious, including throwing me down a flight of stairs. He certainly gave me a concussion and probably fractured my skull when he broke a skillet over my head.
That's it, some cops think they have extra power to joke when they must act immediately.
Is this indicative of any and all cop behavior everywhere?
It's their kin behaviour.

Forum List

Back