Atl/Sea Game Should Be Awarded To Seattle.

I was taking my lack of mental toughness out on someone in the parking lot. As it turns out my physical toughness is still in good working order.

Do you really think anyone is buying your ridiculous poseur fantasies, you pathetic old clown?

Give it a rest.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rL1xhx3L7sQ]Me When Im Trolled - YouTube[/ame]

Still, You take an interest in my "rediculous" [sic] life. I find that odd.

Don't use quotation marks and then add your own illiteracy, you idiotic old clown.

C-Hawks should've won. I thought they substituted the Eagles secondary in place of their own on da' Falcons last drive................

Apparently most of you guys haven't been paying attention. The refs told the coaches pre game that they did not want any practice FG kicking or the team that did it would be penalized for delay of game. Either the T/O was called or it wasn't. If it was called after the first FG snap then the play should have counted as a missed FG. If the snap was after the T/O was called then Atlanta willfully ignored the ref's pre game instructions and should have been penalized.

Now why is my discussion of these facts whining? Either Atlanta followed the rules both teams were expected to play under or they didn't. If one does not play under the rules both teams are expected to follow then we call that..CHEATING.

I keep hearing that the mutual possession catch in the GB game was cheating. That is nonsense. The NFL held up the ruling on the field and the replay officials at the game were full time NFL officials.

Carroll has stated publically that the teams were warned pre game about the practice FG kicking. If he is lying the NFL must fine him for doing so. They do not take to well coaches or players defaming refs.

Cheating? Like taking an illegal substance, like a Seattle player did? Like Carroll did at USC, and then left so he wouldn't have to face any punishment?

I don't mind the taking of illegal substances as long as the quality is superior.

You in this case you are for cheating, yet in another case you are against cheating.

You have to bear in mind that Huggies is full of shit 100% of the time.

Does the visiting nurse come right out to your crappy old van down by the river, Huggies, or does she wait for you at the abandoned motel you squat in from time to time?

Does the visiting nurse come right out to your crappy old van down by the river, Huggies, or does she wait for you at the abandoned motel you squat in from time to time?

There are dozens of girls that walk by the motel all day and night. I'm not sure if any of them have actual "nursing training".

I doubt my medical insurance would pay for their sevices.

Where is this "river" you keep referring to? I don't live anywhere near a river. When I stay on my boat I live near or on Salmon Bay next to the Hiram Chittenden locks.

Video of Huggies from about 30 years ago:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nhgfjrKi0o]I LIVE IN A VAN DOWN BY THE RIVER - YouTube[/ame]

Where UnkThePunk does his research.....

\ /

$567775.jpg

The NFL rules state that a practice field goal of the type performed with six seconds left is not allowed. But there is no specific remedy for just THAT.

There are two remedies which could have been imposed.

Unsportsmanlike conduct or delay of game within 2 min.

Unsportsmanlike conduct recieves a 15 yard penalty.

Delay of Game is 5 yards BUT inside of 2 min remaining in a half ten seconds is run off the clock which in the Sea/Atl would have ended the game.

Yes Carroll was an idiot for calling his alleged time out. But with the whistle blown for the time out the other team, in this case Atlanta, cannot proceed to snap the ball and practice the field goal...which is exactly what they did. Cheating is unsportsmanlike conduct.

The NFL has the authority to protest a game where unethical actions contribute directly or indirectly to the outcome.

Carroll was a moron to call the TO. He is a bigger moron if he does not officially protest the FG practice as it directly contributed to the outcome.

Due to the inordinant amount of pussies whining after the Seattle loss, they have been relegated to the Lingerie Football League next season

lfl071000.jpg

Last edited:
The NFL rules state that a practice field goal of the type performed with six seconds left is not allowed. But there is no specific remedy for just THAT.

Delay of Game is 5 yards BUT inside of 2 min remaining in a half ten seconds is run off the clock which in the Sea/Atl would have ended the game.

Yes Carroll was an idiot for calling his alleged time out. But with the whistle blown for the time out the other team, in this case Atlanta, cannot proceed to snap the ball and practice the field goal...which is exactly what they did. Cheating is unsportsmanlike conduct.

The NFL has the authority to protest a game where unethical actions contribute directly or indirectly to the outcome.

Carroll was a moron to call the TO. He is a bigger moron if he does not officially protest the FG practice as it directly contributed to the outcome.

Due to the inordinant amount of pussies whining after the Seattle loss, they have been relegated to the Lingerie Football League next season

lfl071000.jpg

These females are way too OLD for huggies. He much prefers the LFL "developmental" league. :lol:

lfl071000.jpg

C-Hawks loss to the Falcons was one of the toughest beats I've ever seen and I've been watching football for a long time.
Your comment doesn't help Huggy stop his face-palming over this game.

Seattle? Isn't that the team with quarterback Russell Wilson who will NOT BE GOING TO THE SUPER BOWL? :lol::lol::lol: :eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::clap2: :dig: :Boom2::boohoo::alcoholic:

Forum List

Back