Athiests Lie, The Bible Tells the Truth

"Everyone who goes on ahead and does not abide in the teaching of Christ, does not have God. Whoever abides in the teaching has both the Father and the Son. If anyone comes to you and does not bring this teaching, do not receive him into your house or give him any greeting, for whoever greets him takes part in his wicked works." 2 John 1:9-11

lies are found throughout the 4th century christian bible, their objective disguised as a religion is among the greatest evil society through the centuries has had to endure. such moments as the 1st century have seldom been replicated due to the awful presence of christianity, the desert religions.
Athiests lie, the Bible tells the truth.

images

the 4th century christian bible refined evil into an agenda disguised as a religion.
Do tell us the Scripture that says to torture!

What? There isn't any? You mean athiests tortured for power? Oh my!

images

the history of 4th century christianity speaks for itself and its congregation to this present day driven by a book of forgeries and lies ...

You are the one who is trying to say that I worry when I use the word concern. You really really want me to be worried when I'm not.
In your dreams, son. Simple stuff. Whenever you find yourself reduced to using only weasel words: "trying to say"? "You really really want me to"? STOP. Check yourself before you wreck yourself. Either I said something (in which case you could OBVIOUSLY quote me doing so) or I didn't. There is no "try"! But go ahead and keep digging, ding-a-ling.. Hilarious!

You are the one who is trying to say that I worry when I use the word concern. You really really want me to be worried when I'm not.
In your dreams, son. Simple stuff. Whenever you find yourself reduced to using only weasel words: "trying to say"? "You really really want me to"? STOP. Check yourself before you wreck yourself. Either I said something (in which case you could OBVIOUSLY quote me doing so) or I didn't. There is no "try"! But go ahead and keep digging, ding-a-ling.. Hilarious!
The record on this is well established.

What? There isn't any?
You lie like a Christian, as usual:

When it comes time for the Israelite people to devise their own government, torture—as punishment and crime deterrence—gets built into legal codes. A man can beat his male or female slave bloody as long as the slave doesn’t die within 2 days of the beating (Exodus 21:20-21). A judge can condemn a criminal to receive a similar beating after forcing him to lie down (Deuteronomy 25:2). Adulterers are to be stoned—a slow painful death that adds the extra humiliation of broad public participation (Deuteronomy 17:2-7).

The same approach is recommended for parenting. Parents are exhorted to beat their children, who otherwise will grow up foolish, and to ignore their crying (Proverbs 13:24; Proverbs 19:18; Proverbs 22:15).

Indeed, I just summarized it. You still got nothin' but gas to offer..

Indeed, I just summarized it. You still got nothin' but gas to offer..
So you aren’t happy with the record as it stands?

First you are mistaking "playing dumb" for "I don't give a damn."
Same thing. If you gave a damn you wouldn't be simply playing dumb. Understand that I'm crediting you with being capable of understanding the difference and responding as though you did give a damn if you wanted to.
Second, Joe shouldn't pay attention to anything I post if he is only looking for people who have reached the same conclusions he reached and are in agreement with him.
What Joe wants is neither here nor there. I asked you why he should care. You're still just dodging.
As for me, I've been one of the fortunate few who have had both the time and very good teachers to help with delving deeply in the Bible's languages, cultures, and histories. In past conversations with Joe, he has indicated (as he has in this thread) his interest lies in showing how (at least by contemporary understanding of our language, current social science, and culture) the Bible can be made to look foolish, which is Joe's goal and desire. Everyone should have hobbies, and this is Joe's.
I don't care and seriously doubt Joe or anyone for that matter would care much less agree with that unrelated smear. Why should Joe care what you tell him to keep in mind? That was the question. Point being, unsolicited advice is generally 100% silliness and/or egotistical garbage. You're not trying to help anyone here, just screwing around playing expert, exactly like the OP. And that's fine.. long as you can admit it. "I don't give a damn." - there ya go!
I don't have the time to dig up old studies. So much is online today, I am confident that if you can't find an old professor's source, another has probably noted it as well.
Another dodge. Yes, "online", thus easily found be anyone claiming to have found it before. Not likely the case for anyone searching from scratch. Which means you're really just too lazy to bother backing up your assertions with quotes and links as indicated to begin with. No worries, you share that trait with the vast majority of political pundits. I believe a major culprit is the ongoing deliberate lack of critical thinking skills being taught in this country. Religion continues to serve as a great distraction as well.
Since it seems to suit you best, I recommend
Trying to fool those far dumber.. like ding-a-ling!.. seems to suit you better.

"Everyone who goes on ahead and does not abide in the teaching of Christ, does not have God. Whoever abides in the teaching has both the Father and the Son. If anyone comes to you and does not bring this teaching, do not receive him into your house or give him any greeting, for whoever greets him takes part in his wicked works." 2 John 1:9-11

lies are found throughout the 4th century christian bible, their objective disguised as a religion is among the greatest evil society through the centuries has had to endure. such moments as the 1st century have seldom been replicated due to the awful presence of christianity, the desert religions.

images

the 4th century christian bible refined evil into an agenda disguised as a religion.

images

the history of 4th century christianity speaks for itself and its congregation to this present day driven by a book of forgeries and lies ...
"Think religion makes society less violent? Think again."
The theory is simple: If people become less religious, then society will decay. Crime will skyrocket, violence will rise, and once-civilized life will degenerate into immorality and depravity. It's an old, widespread notion. And it's demonstrably false.

If it were true that when belief in God weakens, societal well-being diminishes, then we should see abundant evidence for this. But we don't. In fact, we find just the opposite: Those societies today that are the most religious — where faith in God is strong and religious participation is high — tend to have the highest violent crime rates, while those societies in which faith and church attendance are the weakest — the most secular societies — tend to have the lowest.

Funny you should ask. No opinion on that, but I'm happy with the ass as a hole.
And yet you are continuing with it. It seems you have let the cat out of the bag that you don’t think you have won this exchange.
Been done, genius. Clearly you doing all the digging.
It doesn’t look that way to me. It looks like you still need to lash out. :lol:

Funny you should ask. No opinion on that, but I'm happy with the ass as a hole.
And yet you are continuing with it. It seems you have let the cat out of the bag that you don’t think you have won this exchange.
Been done, genius. Clearly you doing all the digging.
It doesn’t look that way to me. It looks like you still need to lash out. :lol:
Looks to me like you think what you just wrote was really funny! :lol:
I've been tempted inquire about the price of tea in China, but apparently you're still bent upon digging your way there..

I don't care and seriously doubt Joe or anyone for that matter would care much less agree with that unrelated smear. Why should Joe care what you tell him to keep in mind? That was the question. Point being, unsolicited advice is generally 100% silliness and/or egotistical garbage. You're not trying to help anyone here, just screwing around playing expert.

There was no smear. There was no "unsolicited advice", but a fact offered. Also, there was nothing "expert" in what I submitted, it is simple trivia. Perhaps another time remember some of us don't come in looking for a fight, but for a simple exchange of ideas and perspectives. I hope you have a good evening.

I don't care and seriously doubt Joe or anyone for that matter would care much less agree with that unrelated smear. Why should Joe care what you tell him to keep in mind? That was the question. Point being, unsolicited advice is generally 100% silliness and/or egotistical garbage. You're not trying to help anyone here, just screwing around playing expert.

There was no smear. There was no "unsolicited advice", but a fact offered. Also, there was nothing "expert" in what I submitted, it is simple trivia. Perhaps another time remember some of us don't come in looking for a fight, but for a simple exchange of ideas and perspectives. I hope you have a good evening.
Sorry, denying without qualification ("There was no smear." 'There was no "unsolicited advice"') is arguing, "looking for a fight", not "for a simple exchange of ideas and perspectives." But I hope you have a good evening or night regardless.

eta: On second thought, many of my questions to you (to which you have yet to respond to with anything resembling "a simple exchange of ideas" directness) concerned exactly that: "Why are you here?" If you were here to discuss anything you would have begun by now. You would have at least asked someone here a non-sarcastic question. Know yourself. Don't kid yourself. You came in here preaching and never stopped.

Last edited:
there was nothing "expert" in what I submitted
"Scholars looking into the life of King David have found some interesting things. While in power, he was not a widely popular King--opinion was widely and wildly divided with some telling stories supporting David, while others were throwing mud every chance they got. It is fair that David, as King, won victory that day. But the boy (young man) who made the killing shot was not David. Supporters of David made sure the King got credit."

"Keep in mind that in ancient times the length of a cubit varied widely. [<-- no unsolicited advice there, 'a fact offered.'] It was usually the measurement taken from the length of elbow to the end of the middle finger. It was not always the standard twenty-one inches."
it is simple trivia.
Yep, just simple, unsourced "trivia"! Hmm, clearly no pretend "expert" under this rug?... Guess there were no WMDs hiding under there either, huh? Duheee!

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back