athiest 'richard dawkins' say Christianity better than something worse

Every "thinking" atheist must concede - if being honest - that even if "god" is a fiction, Judeo-Christian (and Mormon) instruction of children is a huge benefit to society at large, and the fight to secularize everything is resulting in an amoral mess of a culture.

Witness how much absolute sociopathic theft (identity theft, massive fraud, etc) is being committed globally by Russians, the direct result of Marxist removal of religion from the culture of a traditionally religious country.

People like to use the term "Judeo-Christian", yet Christians are often incredibly judgemental towards Jews and have a tendency to remind everyone how Jews are "going to hell for not believing Jesus is God". People like to use the term "Judeo-Christian", as if Islam somehow isn't part of the same family tree of religions... Abrahamism. People like to use the term "Judeo-Christian" as if Christianity and Judaism have nothing to do with ancient Sumerian and Babylonian religions or Zoroastrianism.

Last edited:
and 'dawkins' is a hardcore athiest from everything that i ever have heard of him !!

does Dawkins as an atheist simultaneously aspire for Admission to the Everlasting, if so he would find the desert religions irrevocably reprehensible irregardless their seemingly benign nature as attested throughout history.

there is a difference in the kind of an atheist an individual concludes as the viable option, being theistic is unrelated to Spiritual imortality.

Witness how much absolute sociopathic theft (identity theft, massive fraud, etc) is being committed globally by Russians, the direct result of Marxist removal of religion from the culture of a traditionally religious country.

the direct result of Marxist removal of religion from the culture of a traditionally religious country.

another history buff, lets not hurt his feelings by pointing out the religious revival within Russia during the present time he is implying ... as any more relevant than his stated opinion.

I sure don't care nor do very many other Christians or Jews Goddess !! To me , islam is a very evil religion . I judge it that way because I see how it works wherever it takes root Goddess .

Christianity , Judaism or 'islam' , islam is the bad one in the bunch and that can be seen by its works !!

and its good to see that an atheist like 'dawkins' recognizing that fact !!

I follow Dawkins on twitter, and he recently said "Jesus was an admirable moral teacher" But then went on to condemn the religion that has grown around his teachings. He has also said a Deist is more reasonable than a theist.

maybe , maybe in my posted article he is revising his opinion as far as Christianity and 'islam' . If one religion is to be followed , well Christianity seems to be much better if we look at CURRENT pracices of Christianity versus practices of 'islam' Dajjal .

It would be interesting if Dawkins converted to Catholicism. There is a very long list of people who did:

thathttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_converts_to_Catholicism

Forum List

Back