atheists will love this.....

As I understand real Christianity, not the religious, and not the people who join for various reasons other than faith, we are not in a battle against Muslims, Atheists, Jews, etc. We are battling in the spirit.

World population, or even the population of America has no real effect on the direction Christians are headed. Scriptures don't way we have to make everyone Christians. Scripture only says speak the faith, allow it to go to all nations by sending or carrying it there, and live in a real and personal relationship with God in Christ. With that being done, God will be working His greater plan with the world.

I need not be in the majority, however even in the minority I must speak the faith through the leadership of the Holy Spirit. In the end, God is the one who finishes the work.

When inspired by the Holy Spirit, I have spoken truth to even the enemy of truth, while they have a weapon in hand. If God walks me successfully through that experience, I will praise Him, if not, I will be with Him, and you can be sure that while there I will praise Hi.

Loving my neighbor is easy, it is even present in me to do by the Holy Spirit. That love, not man's love, but God's love. It is powerful both within me, and in its work through me and into the loves around me.

No one needs to believe me. I don't even pray with people to get them to make a profession of faith. I tell them the Gospel, and leave it with God to convince and convict. "I am not ashamed of the Gospel, for it is the power of God unto salvation..." (Romans 1:16)

Kalam: Nonsense. It's you who needs to read factual - not religious - accounts of historical events. Power-hungry religious leaders in Europe attempted to conquer foreign land under the pretense of preventing Seljuk expansion into Anatolia. They hardly gave a damn about the wellbeing of pilgrims - harassing of the pilgrims had ended before the Crusades even begun as the leaders of Jerusalem realized the economic significance of pilgrimages. Your crusaders, upon conquering Jerusalem, decided to celebrate by randomly slaughtering and burning alive native Jews, Christians, and Muslims. Yeah, that's something to be condoned.

When I spoke of the crusades, I spoke of the one started by the muslims when they kicked the Christians out of Jeruselum. I support the reason that crusade was started, I do not support the way it ended.

As for 9/11, I watched as mulims were dancing in the street and celebrating. We have a satellight dish and got lots of live news footage that was never shown, and from all around the world.

I watched as muslims claimed we "deserved" it. I watched as people in our own country claimed it was "deserved". Few if any muslims spoke out against it until WELL AFTER the attack. When people starting crying, why didn't you speak out against it, suddenly they didn't support it, but only after it was pointed out. Kind of like the thread here where what's his name wanted to lock Christians inside churches and burn them alive and no one spoke out against it until I pointed it out.

Even in Mexico City, they were dancing in the street, thrilled that America had been attacked.

And I love this quote from you "Have you ever thought about why some Palestinians supposedly celebrated 9/11? In the real world, it's because fanaticism and hate go both ways."

You used the word "supposedly" and then justify their REAL celebrations.

Even you know you're lying.

Convenient, isn't it, how your history teacher left out the part of the Muslims taking over 1/2 of Europe before the Christians started pushing back. I'm not condoning the Crusades because of my religion, but because in many ways it was right. Stop reading the PC version and read some real versions. The Europeans marched into Jerulselum because after centuries of being able to worship at the Church of the Holy Sepulcher (the supposed burial place of Christ), the Christians were kicked out of the city and no longer allowed to worship there.

The Spanish Inquisition, now THAT was wrong...

Muslims took over half of Europe? When?
If you are talking about when Spain and Portugal were under Moorish rule you are ignoring the fact that during that long period Muslims, Jews and Christians lived peacefully and productively together in a multi cultural society. When the Muslims eventually were forced out by the Catholic monarchs, Jews were evicted too. Converts to Christianity who remained were slaughtered.

All you can say is that the Spanish Inquisition was wrong? :cuckoo:

But change doesn't mean progress. These people are bringing their culture of repressing women here and they are not changing their cuiture, they are changing our culture. It took us too long to get the rights in this country and I don't want to give them up. That's what's happening.

You are paranoid. No laws protecting women's rights have been repealed. Women continue to come closer and closer to attaining status equal to men. If you want to find incidences of abuse of women you will find them in all segments of our society, regardless of religion, ethnicity or class.

Last edited:
Kalam: Nonsense. It's you who needs to read factual - not religious - accounts of historical events. Power-hungry religious leaders in Europe attempted to conquer foreign land under the pretense of preventing Seljuk expansion into Anatolia. They hardly gave a damn about the wellbeing of pilgrims - harassing of the pilgrims had ended before the Crusades even begun as the leaders of Jerusalem realized the economic significance of pilgrimages. Your crusaders, upon conquering Jerusalem, decided to celebrate by randomly slaughtering and burning alive native Jews, Christians, and Muslims. Yeah, that's something to be condoned.

When I spoke of the crusades, I spoke of the one started by the muslims when they kicked the Christians out of Jeruselum. I support the reason that crusade was started, I do not support the way it ended.

As for 9/11, I watched as mulims were dancing in the street and celebrating. We have a satellight dish and got lots of live news footage that was never shown, and from all around the world.

I watched as muslims claimed we "deserved" it. I watched as people in our own country claimed it was "deserved". Few if any muslims spoke out against it until WELL AFTER the attack. When people starting crying, why didn't you speak out against it, suddenly they didn't support it, but only after it was pointed out. Kind of like the thread here where what's his name wanted to lock Christians inside churches and burn them alive and no one spoke out against it until I pointed it out.

Even in Mexico City, they were dancing in the street, thrilled that America had been attacked.

And I love this quote from you "Have you ever thought about why some Palestinians supposedly celebrated 9/11? In the real world, it's because fanaticism and hate go both ways."

He lies like all good Muslims, that is what they do when speaking to infidels...... that is what they are told to do in their book of lies. Why do they come to this country when their spirit remains in the shit holes they left? They need to quit trying to change this country and go back to the crap they left......... that goes for all of the dip shit immigrants that come here to change America rather than become Americans.

When someone quotes Wikipedia about history, that tells you all you need to know about that person.:lol::lol::lol:

Or............ Islamic assholes are worse than a common rat in reproducing more mouths to feed than they can possibly fill, like any third world mentality, ignorance ....... it is hilarious to read the comments from the haters of Christianity......... you idiots would be the first to get your heads sawed off by chicken shit, masked muslims. The civilized world needs to exterminate them like the roaches they are, blow up their lousy mosques with them inside.
Alright, sounds like a plan. Why don't you come down here and start with me, assclown? :lol:

So you are admitting to being a roach? Why don't you be a good Muslim and blow yourself up and take a bunch with you....... remember, there are 72 Muslim virgins waiting for you. :lol::lol::lol::cuckoo::cuckoo:
Hey, where's the vomiting smilie?

While looking for host families for Japanese students one day, I had one man pull himself up to his full height, look down on me and say "I'm Korean". I apologized and told him "I thought you were American"...to which he had no answer.
Sheila, maybe he just doesn't like fur'ners? Some people don't.

While looking for host families for Japanese students one day, I had one man pull himself up to his full height, look down on me and say "I'm Korean". I apologized and told him "I thought you were American"...to which he had no answer.
Sheila, maybe he just doesn't like fur'ners? Some people don't.

Nice try, but he identified himself as Korean even though he spoke perfect English and he carried the hatred for Japanese that Koreans have. Again, NOT assimilated into our culture.

Or............ Islamic assholes are worse than a common rat in reproducing more mouths to feed than they can possibly fill, like any third world mentality, ignorance ....... it is hilarious to read the comments from the haters of Christianity......... you idiots would be the first to get your heads sawed off by chicken shit, masked muslims. The civilized world needs to exterminate them like the roaches they are, blow up their lousy mosques with them inside.
Alright, sounds like a plan. Why don't you come down here and start with me, assclown? :lol:

So you are admitting to being a roach?\

Sure, pussy, now why don't you come down here and "exterminate" me?

When I spoke of the crusades, I spoke of the one started by the muslims when they kicked the Christians out of Jeruselum.
You mean the Byzantines, who were foreign occupiers? That was more of an act of liberation than a "crusade," considering the Byzantines had driven the native Jews out of Jerusalem and they were only able to return permanently when it fell into Muslim hands.

I support the reason that crusade was started, I do not support the way it ended.
The way it ended was an inevitable result of an aggressive religious war. You support the reason you erroneously believe that the crusades were started, not the actual reason they were started.

I'm sure. :lol:

I'll repeat myself:

Even the Muslim Brotherhood condemned the 9/11 attacks.
Statements Against Terror
...along with ~93% of other Muslims.
AFP: Major survey challenges Western perceptions of Islam
Don't expect to hear about that on Fox News.

I don't care what you think you saw on TV. Your assertions aren't consistent with reality.

I watched as muslims claimed we "deserved" it. I watched as people in our own country claimed it was "deserved". Few if any muslims spoke out against it until WELL AFTER the attack. When people starting crying, why didn't you speak out against it, suddenly they didn't support it, but only after it was pointed out.
Go to the first link. Look at the dates. :eusa_wall:

Kind of like the thread here where what's his name wanted to lock Christians inside churches and burn them alive and no one spoke out against it until I pointed it out.
I put up with that kind of bullshit all the time online and offline. Look at what that moron shitto or whatever said on this thread.

Are you insane? Did you watch the video? Does it not "count" when Americans celebrate Palestinian deaths or what?

He lies like all good Muslims

You're such a dumbass. :lol:

Here's a hint, buddy: if it isn't in the Qur'an, it isn't Islam. Show me where the Qur'an tells Muslims to lie to non-believers.

No, the koran wants good muslims to kill all non-believers. You guys are lucky you have oil, now you can buy all our inventions (like bumwad), without oil, you'd all be still living in tents and using your camel as a pillow. Or did a westerner also have to show you all how to make a camel hair pillow?

Anyways, about your population video, global warming is going to kill more people in the next 2 or 3 centuries that no one is even going to believe in a god anymore. People in the hottest, dryest places will go first. See ya kalam.

I speak my faith, but I don't condemn others, that would be against my faith, and you're right, I'd be one of the first to die. Does that make you happy?

I am glad some one of the religious finally gets it.

No--it does not make me happy because you or some one else wish to kill for the sake of some God. Also, I already understand how to deal with religious fanatics enough to stay alive.

So, why should an Atheists be scared of Islamic fanatics? We deal with them all of the time. But i can understand why the Christians will get upset

Conscience of the other religion muscling in onto your home turf. Not that many centuraries ago, Christians were trying to take over those lands in the name of "Jesus Christ--God Almighty". Now the shoe is on the other foot, and you are trying to recruit an army of scared fools. Then you better stick to spreading propaganda in your church.

OH BY the way--do not worry about the radical muslims too much. If the fanatics continue to use violence to force others to obey them, they will find themselves being punished and shunned by the less fanaticals. That is what happens in Christianity. It tends to cycle over and over again.

Convenient, isn't it, how your history teacher left out the part of the Muslims taking over 1/2 of Europe before the Christians started pushing back. I'm not condoning the Crusades because of my religion, but because in many ways it was right. Stop reading the PC version and read some real versions. The Europeans marched into Jerulselum because after centuries of being able to worship at the Church of the Holy Sepulcher (the supposed burial place of Christ), the Christians were kicked out of the city and no longer allowed to worship there.

Why shouldn't I worry about the fanatical muslims? They took town the WTC. What's more, many muslims were seen dancing in the street, not punishing or shunning those responsible, but actually glorifying them. Not quite the way you think it went down, why do you think it went down the way you do? Who has put a revised version of history into your head? Weren't you here on 9/11/01? Didn't you see it for yourself?

The fanatical muslims have been using force for thousands of years, and no one has stopped them. They will execute a woman for the crime of being raped and no one has stopped them. The countries where Islam is in the majority are being ruled by fanatical muslims and the world isn't stopping them and very few muslims are speaking out against the crimes that are happening in those countries, against women, against Christians, etc.

Oh, and I haven't read every post in this thread, but I saw the threat of burning down their mosques and I want to state right now that I would not put up with that at all. Everyone has the right to their religion. They don't have the right to force it on others, but I will defend to the death their right to worship in their mosques. As you say, not all of them are fanatical. For now, this is still America.

No--it was not "Conviently" left out. It was to make one simple point
Christians are not the "SAINTS" that they think they are!!!

Change one group of fanatics for another, how does this benefit me again. I have a better idea:Let you religious fruit cakes fight until you figure the "Truth" out.

Let us not forget--the person that wins is the one that this god bieng favors, so make a good show of it.

"Of any moralising or demoralising effect that Muhammad's teaching had upon his followers we cannot say with precision. When he was at the head of the Robber community, it is probable that the demoralising influence began to be felt; it was then that men who had never broken an oath learnt that they might evade their obligations, and that men to whom the blood of their clan had been as their own, began to shed it with impunity in the "cause of god". And that lying and treachery in the cause of Islam received divine approval. It was then too that Moslems became distinguished by the obscenity of their language. It was then too, that the coveting of goods and wives possessed by Non-muslims was avowed without discouragement from the Prophet...."
Muhammad, Mohammad, Mohammed - The Peace FAQ

It's called "Al-taqiyya" and is the term for using dissimulation; the practice of Muslims blatantly lying to non-Muslims.

I am glad some one of the religious finally gets it.

No--it does not make me happy because you or some one else wish to kill for the sake of some God. Also, I already understand how to deal with religious fanatics enough to stay alive.

So, why should an Atheists be scared of Islamic fanatics? We deal with them all of the time. But i can understand why the Christians will get upset

Conscience of the other religion muscling in onto your home turf. Not that many centuraries ago, Christians were trying to take over those lands in the name of "Jesus Christ--God Almighty". Now the shoe is on the other foot, and you are trying to recruit an army of scared fools. Then you better stick to spreading propaganda in your church.

OH BY the way--do not worry about the radical muslims too much. If the fanatics continue to use violence to force others to obey them, they will find themselves being punished and shunned by the less fanaticals. That is what happens in Christianity. It tends to cycle over and over again.

Why shouldn't I worry about the fanatical muslims? They took town the WTC. What's more, many muslims were seen dancing in the street, not punishing or shunning those responsible, but actually glorifying them. Not quite the way you think it went down, why do you think it went down the way you do? Who has put a revised version of history into your head? Weren't you here on 9/11/01? Didn't you see it for yourself?

The fanatical muslims have been using force for thousands of years, and no one has stopped them. They will execute a woman for the crime of being raped and no one has stopped them. The countries where Islam is in the majority are being ruled by fanatical muslims and the world isn't stopping them and very few muslims are speaking out against the crimes that are happening in those countries, against women, against Christians, etc.

Oh, and I haven't read every post in this thread, but I saw the threat of burning down their mosques and I want to state right now that I would not put up with that at all. Everyone has the right to their religion. They don't have the right to force it on others, but I will defend to the death their right to worship in their mosques. As you say, not all of them are fanatical. For now, this is still America.

No--it was not "Conviently" left out. It was to make one simple point
Christians are not the "SAINTS" that they think they are!!!

Change one group of fanatics for another, how does this benefit me again. I have a better idea:Let you religious fruit cakes fight until you figure the "Truth" out.

Let us not forget--the person that wins is the one that this god bieng favors, so make a good show of it.

For years, before people became half-educated about the true history of Islam, Muslim apologists would screech, "they're just getting us back for what Christians did during the Crusades!"

Well now that people are better educated you don't hear that much anymore. What the Christians did during the Crusades was attempt to rescue the middle east (and in fact Europe) from a bloody onslaught of Muslims.

Of course Muslim defenders don't want to remind us of that, because to do so is also to remind us that in Islam, one does NOT concede defeat. Once a land has been conquered by Islam, Muslims are honor-bound to reclaim it. Which means they have no intention of confining their restrictive, abusive, and vile religion to their "homelands". The Koran demands that they go out and use any means necessary to conquer the world..and particularly to re-capture any land that they have inhabited at any time. That means France, Spain and any other country they were driven out of after invasion.

To do this, they are given permission by the Koran to use ANY MEANS NECESSARY. Muslims are permitted to lie to save their lives, to reconcile a husband and wife, to persuade a woman into a bedroom and to facilitate one on his journey. Muslims are even permitted to disavow Islam and Mohammed if it is not a genuine heart-felt rejection, in order to attain access to positions and status they would be denied otherwise. Muslims will tell you that concealment of a truth is not an abandonment of that truth if it benefits Islam.

Mohammed himself gave permission for a follower to lie in order to kill a Jewish poet who had offended Mohammed. Mohommed himself decapitated women and children.

It is NOT a religion of peace, and the Koran is inwritten with permission to lie about anything at all in order to further the cause of dominating the world and slaughtering infidels. Period.

Do you really believe that this website is an objective source? If so, wow.

It's called "Al-taqiyya" and is the term for using dissimulation; the practice of Muslims blatantly lying to non-Muslims.
1. That's a Shi'ite practice with no basis in scripture.
2. It only applies in situations wherein dishonesty is the only way to avoid death or serious injury.
Taqiyya - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Thank you for demonstrating once again your lack of knowledge regarding Islam and your susceptibility to lame propaganda.

Well now that people are better educated you don't hear that much anymore. What the Christians did during the Crusades was attempt to rescue the middle east (and in fact Europe) from a bloody onslaught of Muslims.
Bullshit. Muslims and Jews lived in peace in Palestine and fought together to defend it from crusading maniacs. You're as hopelessly stupid when it comes to history as you are when it comes to Islam.

Of course Muslim defenders don't want to remind us of that, because to do so is also to remind us that in Islam, one does NOT concede defeat.
Prove it or shut the fuck up.

Once a land has been conquered by Islam, Muslims are honor-bound to reclaim it. Which means they have no intention of confining their restrictive, abusive, and vile religion to their "homelands".

The Koran demands that they go out and use any means necessary to conquer the world..and particularly to re-capture any land that they have inhabited at any time.

To do this, they are given permission by the Koran to use ANY MEANS NECESSARY.

Muslims are permitted to lie to save their lives, to reconcile a husband and wife, to persuade a woman into a bedroom and to facilitate one on his journey. Muslims are even permitted to disavow Islam and Mohammed if it is not a genuine heart-felt rejection, in order to attain access to positions and status they would be denied otherwise.

Mohammed himself gave permission for a follower to lie in order to kill a Jewish poet who had offended Mohammed.

Mohommed himself decapitated women and children.

It is NOT a religion of peace, and the Koran is inwritten with permission to lie about anything at all in order to further the cause of dominating the world and slaughtering infidels. Period.

You're an absolute moron. What do you get out of slandering my religion? Fuck you and fuck your lies. Let's see if you can substantiate your statements with information from reliable sources. I want specific verses cited for each statement you claim comes from the Qur'an.

Forum List

Back