atheists will love this.....

Unfortunately I have to agree with you on that one. :lol: Altho, he admitted that a good percentage of muslims are apparently not practicing Islam in what he thinks is the correct manner.

It isn't my opinion of their beliefs that matters; what's important is that their ideology and their conduct is irreconcilable with what the Qur'an teaches. I'll also take a stab in the dark and guess that I probably know more about my religion than its detractors here, as I'm sure they probably know more about theirs than I do.

Whether you're right or wrong about the Quran, it doesn't change what the reality is today regarding Islamic violence around the globe.

If you don't agree with Osama bin Laden, sorry buddy, but you ain't no muslim.
If you don't agree with all those hate spewing clerics, you ain't no muslim.
If you don't believe in jihad to rid palestine of jews, you ain't muslim.
If you don't do the hadj, you ain't no muslim.
If you don't have more than 1 wife and you don't beat them, you ain't a muslim.
If you don't grow the itchiest, longest most flea ridden beard possible, you're done as a muslim.
Please turn in all your towels before you leave.

If you don't grow the itchiest, longest most flea ridden beard possible, you're done as a muslim.

Prove it, fuckwit.

c'mon man, you don't have to be a koranic scholar to know that, you just have to be awake and paying attention to what's going on in the world. Like I said, you sound like you ain't even a real muslim, you're way too naïve and don't seem to know what's going on in Islam today.

c'mon man, you don't have to be a koranic scholar to know that, you just have to be awake and paying attention to what's going on in the world. Like I said, you sound like you ain't even a real muslim, you're way too naïve and don't seem to know what's going on in Islam today.

No, you don't spout bullshit and claim that it's common knowledge when you're unable to back it up. How extensive is your knowledge of the Qur'an? Can you please point out all of these commandments for me? I evidently overlook them every time I read it.

The fact that my beliefs aren't consistent with your feeble-minded preconceptions suggest that you've got something wrong, taking into consideration which one of us studies his religion on a daily basis. What's naive is assuming that you know more about Islam than a Muslim. What's worse is the assumption that every ass-backward moron in Arabia follows Islamic teachings simply because he says he does. Making that determination requires actually knowing what those teachings are, and you most certainly do not. I'm quite aware of what's going on in the Middle East. Unlike you, I'm familiar with the tenets of Islam, and like many other Muslims, I believe that it's fairly obvious that oppressive Gulf states and terrorist mushrikeen aren't following the religion properly in spite of what they say.

Oh, and don't ever tell me that I'm not a Muslim.

I re-iterate, and Kalam exemplifies it perfectly...the ONLY Muslims who insist that Islam is a religion of peace are either woefully ignorant, lying, or not Muslim.
All of my positions and claims regarding Islam are veritable and well-sourced; I've provided an ample amount of scripture to back them up. I don't care whether you believe it's a "religion of peace" or not, but don't act as if you know more than I do about something I study daily, something about which you seem to be hopelessly misinformed.

Oh poor baby, has your male ego been affected? I'm not "pretending" anything. I share my knowledge openly and willingly, it's not a contest. At least not to me. As a female, I don't feel that every challenge has to do with my manhood, nor do I don't feel threatened by punks who refer to women who dare to challenge their authority as "bitches". The fact that you become so angry with me tells me that you are resentful of the information I do provide. YOu've done nothing to repudiate anything I've said, and as I've pointed out before, the more peaceful teachings of the Koran are superceded by the later writings, as provided for in the Koran itself. So you can spout your allegedly "peaceful" Muslim writings all day long, it means nothing because according to the Koran itself, those peaceful writings are made null and void by later writings.

You have yourself stated you are not a practicing Muslim, and there is no reason to accept you as the one and only authority on the subject, particularly given the nature of the Koran, the nature of Islam in general, and the nature of you. The truth of the matter is, the Koran provides that Muslims may and should lie to Christians if that is what it takes to further their cause. Therefore, anything you say is suspect.

And btw, "lucky for you" as a veiled threat based on the lie that Muslims haven't declared war on Christians and the Western world is nothing but that...a veiled threat. Lucky for you we don't blast your useless Muslim asses off the face of the earth. Every bloody conflict occurring right now in the world has your asshole religion right in the middle of it.

Oh, and btw...how many women get to go to heaven in your wonderful peaceful religion? After all, Muhammed said he stood at teh gate of Hell and saw the majority of those who entered were women.

What a wonderful, enlightened religion.

It's funny, some of us believe that all religions are nothing more than glorified cults. Islam is scary in a way that Christianity or Judaism are innoucous. Islam is the least critical of itself, it also seems the most overbearing and most likely to destroy humanity in the name of a mythical supreme being... to spite it's own nose. They don't regard human rights or human existence as the imperative, only an ideal that can't be proven. Nice to know that the future of the human race may be in the hands of a bunch of suicidal dogmatic superstitious ideologues. Sleep well tonight!

Maybe you were trying to be funny? :cuckoo:

Another boring troll

yawn

It's funny, some of us believe that all religions are nothing more than glorified cults. Islam is scary in a way that Christianity or Judaism are innoucous. Islam is the least critical of itself, it also seems the most overbearing and most likely to destroy humanity in the name of a mythical supreme being... to spite it's own nose. They don't regard human rights or human existence as the imperative, only an ideal that can't be proven. Nice to know that the future of the human race may be in the hands of a bunch of suicidal dogmatic superstitious ideologues. Sleep well tonight!
It must be Troll's Night Out.

Oh yeah, it's a full moon. :lol:

Trolls are mythological beasties. It's a full moon? That implies science, or at least, pseudo -science, any way. At least you don't curse my name of the god of the Purple beyond or some ignorant crap. It's a positive sign, anyway.

Oh poor baby, has your male ego been affected? I'm not "pretending" anything. I share my knowledge openly and willingly, it's not a contest. At least not to me. As a female, I don't feel that every challenge has to do with my manhood, nor do I don't feel threatened by punks who refer to women who dare to challenge their authority as "bitches".
Insulting my religion is a bit more serious than insulting my manhood. I call people who claim to be men bitches as well. I could care less about gender here. Let's focus on religion.

The fact that you become so angry with me tells me that you are resentful of the information I do provide. YOu've done nothing to repudiate anything I've said,
I'm resentful of you for being dishonest about my religion. I'm supposed to be intolerant according to you, yet my singular purpose here isn't spreading hateful messages about Christianity as yours is about Islam. If I did choose to spend my time criticizing Christianity, I would recognize that you know more about your religion than I do even though I've read your Bible several times. I recognize that, as a Christian, your interpretations of your religion are probably more accurate than mine as a non-Christian. I do not understand why you refuse to do the same thing, knowing that I'm more familiar with the tenets and teachings of my own religion than your are of my religion. You have decided that Islam is evil and hateful and have refused to broaden your mind and recognize the truth in spite of the mountain of evidence stacked against your claims.

You must have missed this:
http://www.usmessageboard.com/religion-and-ethics/75497-atheists-will-love-this-8.html#post1196239

Excuse any insults.

and as I've pointed out before, the more peaceful teachings of the Koran are superceded by the later writings, as provided for in the Koran itself.
The Qur'an clearly refers to the abrogation of previous holy texts by the Qur'an. Plus, as I partially showed in the link above, the just message of the Qur'an is consistent throughout the book.

So you can spout your allegedly "peaceful" Muslim writings all day long, it means nothing because according to the Koran itself, those peaceful writings are made null and void by later writings.
Abrogation is a false theory that was invented by corrupt pseudo-scholars in an attempt to justify their own hateful laws. It is rejected by informed scholars today and its main proponents are non-Muslims who cling desperately to it as supposed proof that Islam is evil. In addition to the explanation provided in my linked post, see these links for the positions of other Muslims if my own doesn't suffice:

A Study of the Quran | Doctrine of Abrogation
The Islamic Calendars and Others- Understadning, calculating Ramadan, Hajj and other Islamic events-Hilal-Crescent-new-Calendar-dates-Prophet Muhammed, Mohammed-Islam (Submission)-Hadith and Sunna in Islam (Submission)- Ahadith-Sunnah-Quran, Qur'an,

You have yourself stated you are not a practicing Muslim, and there is no reason to accept you as the one and only authority on the subject, particularly given the nature of the Koran, the nature of Islam in general, and the nature of you.
I've stated that I don't attend a mosque because I don't need an imam to tell me what to believe; I rely only on the Qur'an. I will never lie about Islam or the Qur'an. I may turn into an asshole when my beliefs are insulted, but I respect my religion too much to tell lies about it.

The truth of the matter is, the Koran provides that Muslims may and should lie to Christians if that is what it takes to further their cause.
That is simply not true. Nothing about Muslims being allowed to lie is mentioned in the Qur'an. If you believe that I am not being truthful, I invite you to show me any verse telling Muslims to lie.

And btw, "lucky for you" as a veiled threat based on the lie that Muslims haven't declared war on Christians and the Western world is nothing but that...a veiled threat.
I think you'll be okay. I stopped keeping track of the number of times that people online and offline, unfortunately including you, have said in one way or another that my religion should be wiped out of existence.

Lucky for you we don't blast your useless Muslim asses off the face of the earth. Every bloody conflict occurring right now in the world has your asshole religion right in the middle of it.
I'm sorry you feel that way. You have my pity.

Oh, and btw...how many women get to go to heaven in your wonderful peaceful religion? After all, Muhammed said he stood at teh gate of Hell and saw the majority of those who entered were women.

What a wonderful, enlightened religion.
That is according to a false hadith, not the Qur'an. The Qur'an contains Muhammad's own words. Judge for yourself.

And whoever does good deeds, whether male or female, and is a believer — these will enter Jannah, and they will not be dealt with a whit unjustly. - 4:124

Whoever does good, whether male or female, and is a believer, We shall certainly make them live a good life, and We shall certainly give them their reward for the best of what they did. - 16:97​

Did you have examples in mind or is this post as vacuous as it seems to be?

So, your entire argument is that the Muslims still follow the word of god given in the old testament..

SW agrees, folks- the only good Amrahamist is one who rejects Abrahamism

Last edited:

Forum List

Back