atheists will love this.....

Come to think about it--what difference would it make to me if this country was dominated by muslims or christians??

You both do the same thing. Just that one screams out "Jesus Christ" and "GOD" while the other yells "Muhammed" and "Allah"?

All I can say is

ALL PRAISE DUE TO ALLLAH

OH wait, this was suppose make an atheist a Christian right? OH BOO HOOO HOOO--it does not work!!

no the point was ... if the birth rate claims are correct (and it seems they are) and the christian culture dies out (which it is doing) and the muslim culture expands (which it is doing) ....you will not be able to be an atheist nor will church and state be seperate....

You say this because muslims do not want separation of church and state while Christians do??

You do know that there are atheists in the "Islamic Republics", right?

And muslims are just about as tolerant as the christians are--that is right, just the same!!

yes sharia law is just the same as christian law.....what a relief.....i can't wait to read the sunday funny papers or see the new dallas cowboy cheerleaders...

there's no such thing as 'christian law'- christians have no law, for they throw aside the law of their alleged god and accept no laws of man. They have to do so, you see, for the law of the jews would order them massacred, so to co-opt neojudaeism they had to expand the list of acceptable persons the same way irish skinheads had to expand on Hitler's defintion of aryan supremecy

there's no such thing as 'christian law'- christians have no law, for they throw aside the law of their alleged god and accept no laws of man. They have to do so, you see, for the law of the jews would order them massacred, so to co-opt neojudaeism they had to expand the list of acceptable persons the same way irish skinheads had to expand on Hitler's defintion of aryan supremecy

i am sure the sharia law clerics will weave that request into the laws of the land....

this video consists of scared xtians admitting 2 things:
-that they and their god = fail
-that Allah is win and is blessing his chosen people with the bounties of the earth and many children, so that Islam will spread around the globe and all the unbelievers will accept Allah

-that Allah is win and is blessing his chosen people with the bounties of the earth and many children, so that Islam will spread around the globe and all the unbelievers will accept Allah

you can't see beyond your dislike of christians can you......

no the point was ... if the birth rate claims are correct (and it seems they are) and the christian culture dies out (which it is doing) and the muslim culture expands (which it is doing) ....you will not be able to be an atheist nor will church and state be seperate....

You say this because muslims do not want separation of church and state while Christians do??

And muslims are just about as tolerant as the christians are--that is right, just the same!!

yes sharia law is just the same as christian law.....what a relief.....i can't wait to read the sunday funny papers or see the new dallas cowboy cheerleaders...

Oh I see your point--All muslims want the world to live under shia Law!!

Just like all christians wish the world to live by the laws set in Leviticus!!

I am not trying to defend islam. But your argument makes it seems as if I am!!

By the way--why are you christians so scared of Islam? Is it because it calls into question your belief in Democracies?

Let me guess--if there are more mulisms than Christian, then Islam is the correct religion by popular recognition of truth?

What a bunch of Bull. A majority of people can be wrong, and any religion that is based on fear of some deity is flawed at the core.

Last edited:
sounds like scaremongering racism... How is this video any different from the KKK holding signs saying 'America for Americans'?

If the french want to remain french- then it's on them to start getting to business, yes? Islam is spreading much like xtianity did, as the jews did when carrying out their genocidal wars- buddhism, hinduism- all religions start small and spread. Like it or not, this is how the world has come to be as it is- look at the Aryan conquests and European colonialism. To expect history not to repeat itself would be foolish. The oppose the spread of islam and support xtianity is hypocrisy. Keep in mind that your ancestors were all viewed the same way at some point

now, answer me this: what does racist nativism have to do with atheism?

I say America for Americans and I'm not anywhere near a member of the KKK. My family, just like America herself, consists of all races. If we curbed immigration and stopped illegal immigration altogether, we would have a much smaller income gap in this country and our country wouldn't be dying as it is now.

Obama said he visited all 57 states, We know there are only 50 states in our nation so what 57 states did he visit? Yeah, the 57 Islamic states in the world. Freudian slip anyone?

Your culture might disappear anyway, if your babies don't like your culture.
It doesn't really work that way.

Because children learn what they are taught, and what they are taught when they are young is what will stick with them for the rest of their lives. People don't just "switch cultures" once they're grown up; even immigrants and religious converts, determined to adopt a new way of life, can't shake many of the cultural and moral values that they were taught as children.

You don't see Muslim immigrants to the US and Europe "converting" to Western liberalism, do you? Not even their children adapt to our ways... and even if they did, time and fertility is still on the side of the ones who keep their old values.

Sadly, if their children do adopt our values, their parents commit "honor killings" to stop them.

All I can say is

ALL PRAISE DUE TO ALLLAH

OH wait, this was suppose make an atheist a Christian right? OH BOO HOOO HOOO--it does not work!!

Not really. In Pakistan, if a Christian kills a muslim he must face the death penalty regardless of the circumstances, if a muslim kills a christian, he can't face the death penalty regardless of the circumstances.

get on the net and start looking, christians are being killed world wide simply for being christian. It is not the same for Islam.

Come to think about it--what difference would it make to me if this country was dominated by muslims or christians??

You both do the same thing. Just that one screams out "Jesus Christ" and "GOD" while the other yells "Muhammed" and "Allah"?

Okay, the difference between Christians and Muslims, when a Christian goes to war in Christ's name he is going AGAINST Christ's teachings. When a Muslim goes to war in Muhammeds name, he is following Muhammed's teachings. do you still think they are the same?

Not really. In Pakistan, if a Christian kills a muslim he must face the death penalty regardless of the circumstances, if a muslim kills a christian, he can't face the death penalty regardless of the circumstances.

get on the net and start looking, christians are being killed world wide simply for being christian. It is not the same for Islam.

Are you making the argument that Christians do not kill people that they believe are not christians?

Or are you suggesting that we should ignore more radical Christian groups, such as the Army of GOD and people like Eric Rudolph, and focus only on the more radical Islamic groups?

Please, go ahead. I still do not understand why Christians are so afraid of Muslims. The two groups behave and do the same thing.

Okay, the difference between Christians and Muslims, when a Christian goes to war in Christ's name he is going AGAINST Christ's teachings. When a Muslim goes to war in Muhammeds name, he is following Muhammed's teachings. do you still think they are the same?

So how are you ggoing to war in some ones name when that person does not want you to go to war?

I guess this argument leads to the simple--Christians are hypocrits when they work in Christs name and Muslims are upfront when they work in Muhammd name??

Or............ Islamic assholes are worse than a common rat in reproducing more mouths to feed than they can possibly fill, like any third world mentality, ignorance ....... it is hilarious to read the comments from the haters of Christianity......... you idiots would be the first to get your heads sawed off by chicken shit, masked muslims. The civilized world needs to exterminate them like the roaches they are, blow up their lousy mosques with them inside.

Or............ Islamic assholes are worse than a common rat in reproducing more mouths to feed than they can possibly fill, like any third world mentality, ignorance ....... it is hilarious to read the comments from the haters of Christianity......... you idiots would be the first to get your heads sawed off by chicken shit, masked muslims. The civilized world needs to exterminate them like the roaches they are, blow up their lousy mosques with them inside.

Actually, it would be the Ultra-Conservative Type and Evangelical Christians that will find their heads getting cut off. We all know how they LUUUUVVVVV to speak their faith and condemn others that do not agree with them.

I would sell saws and live by myself. I can stomach a temple, or mosque or synagogue. Hell I could lie and make proclaimations of faith that I do not believe. Tell me again why I would die when my instinct to survive is not hogtied to "Religious principles"??

Last edited:

Actually, it would be the Ultra-Conservative Type and Evangelical Christians that will find their heads getting cut off. We all know how they LUUUUVVVVV to speak their faith and condemn others that do not agree with them.

I would sell saws and live by myself. I can stomach a temple, or mosque or synagogue. Hell I could lie and make proclaimations of faith that I do not believe. Tell me again why I would die when my instinct to survive is not hogtied to "Religious principles"??

I speak my faith, but I don't condemn others, that would be against my faith, and you're right, I'd be one of the first to die. Does that make you happy?

Because children learn what they are taught, and what they are taught when they are young is what will stick with them for the rest of their lives. People don't just "switch cultures" once they're grown up; even immigrants and religious converts, determined to adopt a new way of life, can't shake many of the cultural and moral values that they were taught as children.

You don't see Muslim immigrants to the US and Europe "converting" to Western liberalism, do you? Not even their children adapt to our ways... and even if they did, time and fertility is still on the side of the ones who keep their old values.

Sadly, if their children do adopt our values, their parents commit "honor killings" to stop them.

Really? So why are my friends still alive?

Really? So why are my friends still alive?

Are their parents muslims?

It doesn't really work that way.

I do. Many of them don't even need to "convert to liberalism", they are already liberal. I think you are a very ignorant person who has never even met a Muslim.

Forum List

Back