atheists will love this.....

manu1959

Left Coast Isolationist
Oct 28, 2004
california
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-3X5hIFXYU[/ame]

i wonder if you will be able to stay a non-believer.....

should also make sep of church and state an interesting topic.....

Your connection makes no sense, it make separation of church and state more important than ever and also means we need to rethink who is more responsible for overpopulation, actually make me think of becoming an atheist more really.

Fuck that prejudiced nonsense. The statistics are inaccurate and it was made by some radical Christian organization.

sounds like scaremongering racism... How is this video any different from the KKK holding signs saying 'America for Americans'?

If the french want to remain french- then it's on them to start getting to business, yes? Islam is spreading much like xtianity did, as the jews did when carrying out their genocidal wars- buddhism, hinduism- all religions start small and spread. Like it or not, this is how the world has come to be as it is- look at the Aryan conquests and European colonialism. To expect history not to repeat itself would be foolish. The oppose the spread of islam and support xtianity is hypocrisy. Keep in mind that your ancestors were all viewed the same way at some point

now, answer me this: what does racist nativism have to do with atheism?

sounds like scaremongering racism... How is this video any different from the KKK holding signs saying 'America for Americans'?

If the french want to remain french- then it's on them to start getting to business, yes? Islam is spreading much like xtianity did, as the jews did when carrying out their genocidal wars- buddhism, hinduism- all religions start small and spread. Like it or not, this is how the world has come to be as it is- look at the Aryan conquests and European colonialism. To expect history not to repeat itself would be foolish. The oppose the spread of islam and support xtianity is hypocrisy. Keep in mind that your ancestors were all viewed the same way at some point

now, answer me this: what does racist nativism have to do with atheism?

well if one group has an increasing birth rate and the other a declining birthrate won't one culture disapear and the other take its place.....

explain how that is racist.....not to mention you aren't using the word correctly....

It's not racist. THe left just likes to use that label when something makes them uncomfortable.

It isn't rocket science. If you quit having babies, your culture will disappear.

It's not racist. THe left just likes to use that label when something makes them uncomfortable.

It isn't rocket science. If you quit having babies, your culture will disappear.
Your culture might disappear anyway, if your babies don't like your culture.

This is one of the most ignorant, fearful, sensationalistic, unscientific, ethnocentric pieces of shit I've ever seen. If you watch this video and find that it actually persuades you that non-Muslims need to have more children to stop the spread of Islam, then you are a complete and total and spectatcularly idiotic douchebag. How this has anything at all to do with atheism, I can't possibly surmise with any amount of critical thinking and reasoning. What possible logic anyone can use to in any way associate the message of the mental incapabality above is beyond logic.

Man, am I scared. I think I'll convert to Christianity since the Muslims are taking over by having more kids.:eusa_eh:

God laughs at you, if He exists.

This is one of the most ignorant, fearful, sensationalistic, unscientific, ethnocentric pieces of shit I've ever seen. If you watch this video and find that it actually persuades you that non-Muslims need to have more children to stop the spread of Islam, then you are a complete and total and spectatcularly idiotic douchebag. How this has anything at all to do with atheism, I can't possibly surmise with any amount of critical thinking and reasoning. What possible logic anyone can use to in any way associate the message of the mental incapabality above is beyond logic.

Man, am I scared. I think I'll convert to Christianity since the Muslims are taking over by having more kids.:eusa_eh:

God laughs at you, if He exists.

do you think there are atheists in some of the more muslim ruled countries....how about sep of church and state.....

Let assume the vid presentation is true...

I wonder--does this have to do with the difference in circumstances that leads to the population shift by ultures? Think about it, the French have not seen a life threatening war since the 40's, while the Arabian Penisular is constantly bathed in Blood.

In such a situation, would it not make since for people of the Arabian penisular to multiply like rabbits. At the same time, nativists of the European culture to take for granted that their ability to reproduce and survival will encourage a lower population rate.

If my hypothesis is true, then the best method of genocide is high cultural and civilization standards plus absense of war!!

Your culture might disappear anyway, if your babies don't like your culture.
It doesn't really work that way.

Because children learn what they are taught, and what they are taught when they are young is what will stick with them for the rest of their lives. People don't just "switch cultures" once they're grown up; even immigrants and religious converts, determined to adopt a new way of life, can't shake many of the cultural and moral values that they were taught as children.

You don't see Muslim immigrants to the US and Europe "converting" to Western liberalism, do you? Not even their children adapt to our ways... and even if they did, time and fertility is still on the side of the ones who keep their old values.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-3X5hIFXYU

All I can say is

ALL PRAISE DUE TO ALLLAH

OH wait, this was suppose make an atheist a Christian right? OH BOO HOOO HOOO--it does not work!!

no the point was ... if the birth rate claims are correct (and it seems they are) and the christian culture dies out (which it is doing) and the muslim culture expands (which it is doing) ....you will not be able to be an atheist nor will church and state be seperate....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-3X5hIFXYU

All I can say is

ALL PRAISE DUE TO ALLLAH

OH wait, this was suppose make an atheist a Christian right? OH BOO HOOO HOOO--it does not work!!

no the point was ... if the birth rate claims are correct (and it seems they are) and the christian culture dies out (which it is doing) and the muslim culture expands (which it is doing) ....you will not be able to be an atheist nor will church and state be seperate....

You say this because muslims do not want separation of church and state while Christians do??

You do know that there are atheists in the "Islamic Republics", right?

And muslims are just about as tolerant as the christians are--that is right, just the same!!

Forum List

Back