Atheists Want Proof Of God?

That doesn’t prove anything. Evolution is about the origin of species. You are describing changes within a species.

And you are doing even that poorly as we still have many many short people.
Evolution is about the changes a species goes through.

Sorry to hear that you're so short, it seems to upset you. :biggrin:
Darwin’s book was called the origin of species.
So? Humans are evolving into a taller species. Bite me.
So.... taller humans don’t prove evolution.

But you are willing to call it a fact but you aren’t willing to call inflation a fact.
The universe is expanding, Hubble showed that.
Yes. Which is how we know there was a beginning. Brilliant.

There just isn't any evidence of one species changing into another species as Darwin asserted.
100% false. Literally all the evidence shows this is not only possible, but that it has happened. We have even watched it happen.

You really couldn't be more wrong.
There is very DIRECT evidence that shows Humans and the great ape species do share an ancestor as well.

The Origin of the Human Species: a Chromosome Fusion? - OpenMind

The impressive part here is that this was a prediction based on evolutionary theory and the discovery that we do not have the same number of chromosomes. The gold standard of scientific theory; make an observance, formulate a theory that predicts an outcome and then test it, showed genetic markers linking us to a common ancestor.

There just isn't any evidence of one species changing into another species as Darwin asserted.
100% false. Literally all the evidence shows this is not only possible, but that it has happened. We have even watched it happen.

There is very DIRECT evidence that shows Humans and the great ape species do share an ancestor as well.

The Origin of the Human Species: a Chromosome Fusion? - OpenMind

The impressive part here is that this was a prediction based on evolutionary theory and the discovery that we do not have the same number of chromosomes. The gold standard of scientific theory; make an observance, formulate a theory that predicts an outcome and then test it, showed genetic markers linking us to a common ancestor.
Yes, excellent! I love that story. It's a triumph of the human intellect and of the scientific method.

I didn't realize. I guess I am wrong.
It's the most robust, well evidenced scientific theory in the history of mankind. The evidence is overwhelming.

It's the most robust, well evidenced scientific theory in the history of mankind. The evidence is overwhelming.

Sorry. I didn't realize that.

No worries. You should read up on some of the evidence. It's brilliant how we have discovered this. Start before Darwin.

No worries. You should read up on some of the evidence. It's brilliant how we have discovered this. Start before Darwin.

Evolution of a species?

Evolution of a species?
Yes.

They were finding fossils of different ages. They were already starting to notice the different species in different rock layers. Even this demonstrates speciation. Where did these animals come from? Where did they go?

Evolution is about the changes a species goes through.

Sorry to hear that you're so short, it seems to upset you. :biggrin:

But you are willing to call it a fact but you aren’t willing to call inflation a fact.
I don’t know why you think that I don’t think it had a beginning. It’s called the Big Bang, it’s just that we can’t see the start yet.

Something cannot come from nothing!

Well, except my favorite gods. They can come from nothing.

Oh, and except for everything there is, since my gods made it from nothing.

eeb44d810d373c5e4c8950519712fdb1.jpg

I don’t know why you think that I don’t think it had a beginning. It’s called the Big Bang, it’s just that we can’t see the start yet.
Finally.

Praise God!!!!!!

Finally.

Praise God!!!!!!
Yes, we know.

"I dont know" = "god did it"

Another charlatan's parlor trick older than dirt...

Finally.

Praise God!!!!!!
Yes, we know.

"I dont know" = "god did it"

Another charlatan's parlor trick older than dirt...
But I do know. You are the one who doesn’t know. I guess you believe God did it.

Forum List

Back