Atheists want God out of Ky. homeland security

Just had an idea, well the return of one anyway:

Why not all the christians move into one state, do nothing but pray and trust their god will save them? Oh wait ... that's called Amish.

Just had an idea, well the return of one anyway:

Why not all the christians move into one state, do nothing but pray and trust their god will save them? Oh wait ... that's called Amish.

Sounds like it works. They've got the most powerful nation on Earth protecting them and they don't even have to go to war.

I just told ou He turned His head. Do you really think that a nation will recieve absolute protection from God when you have decided that nation shall not follow His will? Or that nation will abandon Him in favor of a populace that may be attempting to please one another yet willing to deny the Creator should be protected?

What utter nonsense. Your god sounds pretty needy and unsure of himself if he lets innocent people be killed just because they're not paying attention to him. That makes your god sound like a real vindictive prick.

I have no idea what God is to religious people. I just know it was never elected into public service and has no place in government propaganda.
I would rep you for this but I most spread the wealth! So I will just say I agree 100%.

Exactly. I would bet the people of Kentucky, like most US states, are overwhelmingly Christian. If they want to mention God in their official documents I don't see why it's a problem.

And just to be clear, if the people of Kentucky were overwhelmingly Muslim I would think it was ok if they wanted to put Allah into their stuff. If anyone didn't like it they could always move, it IS a free country afterall.
If you also want some really good and fresh cigarettes go to Kentucky!

I have no idea what God is to religious people. I just know it was never elected into public service and has no place in government propaganda.

Uh, no. Let's say the love of one's family gave you the encouragement and the strength to get elected to public office. Once elected, would you abandon that love? Of course not.

The fact that you have no idea what God is to religious people disqualifies you from making any statements about the relationship between a believer and God.

God's role in Homeland Security?

The atheists are right to ask that the God's help reference be taken out.

Refer to the First Amendment of the US Constitution.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back