Atheists want God out of Ky. homeland security

I'm still waiting to hear what it's hurting if most of the people want it to be there anyway.

The Constitution forbids religion from being endorsed by government. It doesn't matter if 99% of the population want your religion to be adopted by the government. This is not mob rule.

Maybe so, it wouldn't be the first time someone called me either one. But all I said was I had all the proof I needed. Maybe you need more proof or different proof.

Maybe you're using the wrong word, then. Proof is something that will lead anyone of any religious belief to the same conclusion. Proof doesn't require belief to be valid.

I'd rather be happy than smart.

That statement is more damning than anything else you've said.

What utter nonsense. Your god sounds pretty needy and unsure of himself if he lets innocent people be killed just because they're not paying attention to him. That makes your god sound like a real vindictive prick.
Who made that determination that innocent people were killed by God, you?

Sounds like you are just a hatefilled little prick with ears that is accusing God to promote your own little agenda to me.

As one who works in clay I can fully understand how clay needs to be reworked from time to time in order to get the final master piece completed that one desires. If you cannot that is a personal problem you must have.

I bet the first dead Egyptian generation that had to die so that you god could make a point to the pharaoh might say otherwise, dude.

Hell.. Canaan? Jericho? elisha's fucking she-bears? gimme abreak, dude. your faith is stained with blood of innocent humans.

Once you have heard truth and denied it there is no such thing as an innocent human asshole.

Maybe you're using the wrong word, then. Proof is something that will lead anyone of any religious belief to the same conclusion. Proof doesn't require belief to be valid.
If you get a bad headache do you need some other proof that you're in pain or can you just feel it? I feel God's love, I have my proof. Like I said you may need different proof. I'm sorry I can't give it to you because I would share this with you if I could.

That statement is more damning than anything else you've said.
Is it?

It is a historical fact that when nations lose their perspective and reliance on God that nation dies. The United States is next. It always happens and we are doomed.

That is OK. The book of Revelation predicts what could best be described as a global nuclear war within one generation of the rebirth of the nation of Israel. I don't know how long God thinks a generation is, but I figure that war is going to be pretty soon. Having rejected God, the United States is damned.

Nonsense. Show me the evidence that nations 'lose their perspective' without reliance on God.

Bush relied on God and REALLY lost perspective. Look at the mess he created!

I bet the first dead Egyptian generation that had to die so that you god could make a point to the pharaoh might say otherwise, dude.

Hell.. Canaan? Jericho? elisha's fucking she-bears? gimme abreak, dude. your faith is stained with blood of innocent humans.

Off topic:
Oooh yeah, I forgot about that legend, the first born. Since it didn't really happen I always forget it, but thanks, useful against those anti-abortionists to.

Who made that determination that innocent people were killed by God, you?

Remember Noah's Ark where he allegedly drowned all of those innocent people? Your god is a monster.

Sounds like you are just a hatefilled little prick with ears that is accusing God to promote your own little agenda to me.

Hateful? No, I just have little tolerance for whiney christians that want everything to be about them and think everyone else can just go screw themselves because they are not in the majority.

Last edited:
If you get a bad headache do you need some other proof that you're in pain or can you just feel it? I feel God's love, I have my proof. Like I said you may need different proof. I'm sorry I can't give it to you because I would share this with you if I could.

You're not getting it. What you have may satisfy you but it is not proof.

Should say, it is not proof to the rest of us.

Hell, I have proof that supports past lives but not reincarnation, but it's proof only to me and there is no way I would ever expect anyone else to believe it. So it is proof, it's just not enough for other people.

Last edited:

You're not getting it, I only said that I was satisfied. I don't expect anyone else to be satisfied because I have a feeling in my heart.

Forum List

Back