Atheists petition governor in case of judge ruling based on Sharia

Sunshine

Trust the pie.
Dec 17, 2009
There is a petition to bring this judges decision to the attention of the governer:
https://www.change.org/petitions/judicial-conduct-board-of-pennsylv...

Judge’s dismissal of atheist's harassment claim against Muslim makes waves – CNN Belief Blog - CNN.c
religion.blogs.cnn.com
By Dugald McConnell and Brian Todd, CNN (CNN) -- A protester who ridiculed the Muslim prophet Mohammed claims he was assaulted by a Muslim who was offended by the stunt, but a judge has sympathized with the alleged perpetrator.

Judge rewards religious violence and punishes free speech. - Atheist Nexus

I must say, I find this refreshing. Too bad it had to take an act of violence for people to see where this country is heading. It is also refreshing that atheists have finally realized that islam is a religion. No doubt there will come a time when they will wish for the good ole days when all they had to protest was a Christmas creche.

This judge was out of line, his ruling out of line with the Constitution and his condescending 'play nice together now children' attitude he took in an interview is revolting. Particularly after 50 years of Christians' wishes to have their expressions of faith accepted and having those wishes drop kicked out of the courts.

That jackass needs to come off the bench. He is no different than Obama trying to save his own scrawny ass from the harm muslims will do to it if he stands up to them for what Christians have had shoved down their throats for 50 years..

Last edited:
Lottsa watchers. No takers?

What's to say? The Judge is an idiot, and unless the Government of that State takes action nothing will be done about it. The injured party should obtain the court records and submit them to the oversight committee to have the Judge investigated.

It is ILLEGAL in this Country for anyone to assault anyone else for any but a hand full of reasons and because they insulted your religion is not one of the exceptions.

Keep us informed if anything happens.

Once the judge dismisses the case with prejudice, the fifth amendment kicks in.

Most states have various boards that deal with goof ball judges.

Lottsa watchers. No takers?

What's to say? The Judge is an idiot, and unless the Government of that State takes action nothing will be done about it. The injured party should obtain the court records and submit them to the oversight committee to have the Judge investigated.

It is ILLEGAL in this Country for anyone to assault anyone else for any but a hand full of reasons and because they insulted your religion is not one of the exceptions.

Keep us informed if anything happens.

I'm watching this one. Of course my original contention is that he was just trying to save his own scrawnie ass from becoming the next Salman Rushdie.

Once the judge dismisses the case with prejudice, the fifth amendment kicks in.

Most states have various boards that deal with goof ball judges.

Actually the judiciary regulates itself. Not sure what going to the governor will help here. But they need to make a stink and keep on making it.

There is a judge in Nashville who won't use the death sentence. Victims rights groups have been on his ass for years, to no avail.

I have to admire the way they handled islam in the Netherlands.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back