Atheists increasingly uneducated...

All drop outs know that..it's the one thing they know better than anything. That they're smarter than the people who SUCCEED. They're much too smart for college! College makes them dumber!

hey, if you want to believe that attending college magically adds to your intelligence or confers something beyond an obligation to pay back student loans, knock yourself out. :thup:

i know otherwise, having graduated from college myself.

No, I know an opinion piece when I see one.

But the study is good, and it is fully referenced. It's not my fault you spazzed out before you got to it.

Please provide the stats that support your claim that 2/3 of the more highly educated have left the church.

God damn. Learn to fucking read. You've misquoted my post. Try again.

All drop outs know that..it's the one thing they know better than anything. That they're smarter than the people who SUCCEED. They're much too smart for college! College makes them dumber!

hey, if you want to believe that attending college magically adds to your intelligence or confers something beyond an obligation to pay back student loans, knock yourself out. :thup:

Actually, a few of the most intellectually obtuse people I know have Ph.D.s

i know; i'm one of them. :)

I know lots of over educated retards who think that poverty, ignorance and failure lends some sort of nobility to people.

I think they must teach that in college.

No, I know an opinion piece when I see one.

But the study is good, and it is fully referenced. It's not my fault you spazzed out before you got to it.

Please provide the stats that support your claim that 2/3 of the more highly educated have left the church.

God damn. Learn to fucking read. You've misquoted my post. Try again.

Did you say something?

I have a hard time paying attention to screeching harridans...but do carry on.

i know; i'm one of them. :)

Fortunately, you're super hot, so that gives you a marketable skill.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: del
Well maybe to someone who doesn't know what the word "prove" means.

Forum List

Back