Atheists don't believe in God or gods but they have no alternative theories that make sense...

It's ignorant to say something and then be offended when someone asks you to back it up with a proper link. Notice how I've added the word "proper" to the link? :biggrin:
The shoe has been on the other foot and you didn’t seem to mind it then. :lol:
What are you babbling on about now? :dunno:
You didn’t seem to think it was a big deal when you couldn’t provide links.
Like for what?
You need a link to prove you didn’t provide a link :lol:
Name something that I should have provided a link for but didn't.

^ dunning effect
You say that a lot, what does it mean?
It means people who see themselves better at something and others worse at something are really the ones who are no good at it.
No, I'm just better at this than you are. :biggrin:
Classic dunning effect.
It's not if I actually am. Which I am. You suck at debating here.
Dunning found that people who actually were intelligent tended to see themselves as less intelligent than they actually were and other people as more intelligent than they actually were. This concept applies to pretty much everything.

At the heart of it is humility. Humility is a successful behavior which naturally leads to success.

The shoe has been on the other foot and you didn’t seem to mind it then. :lol:
Like for what?
Nope. I am happy for you to play your movie in your head. The universe has its own way of correcting those errors.

You're either a pussy or you have nothing. Which is it?
That escalated quickly :lol:
He’s another bullshitter like you that when called on his shit, he has nothing.

Its just bad karma to waste your time trying to elevate a stupid ass.
If you want to be taken seriously, provide a link to something that credibly backs up what you say. Otherwise, it's just just personal fartsmoke. Dingbat has to keep a window open, otherwise he'll die from the smell.
He has proven his expertise in this subject many times over.
Ya, for you no-linkers, maybe. :lol:

You say that a lot, what does it mean?
It means people who see themselves better at something and others worse at something are really the ones who are no good at it.
No, I'm just better at this than you are. :biggrin:
Classic dunning effect.
It's not if I actually am. Which I am. You suck at debating here.
Dunning found that people who actually were intelligent tended to see themselves as less intelligent than they actually were and other people as more intelligent than they actually were. This concept applies to pretty much everything.

At the heart of it is humility. Humility is a successful behavior which naturally leads to success.
But you suck at debating here, it's a fact.

Like for what?
Nope. I am happy for you to play your movie in your head. The universe has its own way of correcting those errors.
See? You're a bullshitter who can't back up what he says.

That has to be the STUPIDEST video you ever posted!
A real ZERO!
Division by zero is an operation for which you cannot find an answer,
so it is disallowed.
Where do you find these people even more STUPID than you?????

So basically you are saying that people who are intelligent have bad judgement! :cuckoo:
So how exactly does bad judgement naturally lead to success?

So basically you are saying that people who are intelligent have bad judgement! :cuckoo:
That would be dunning and Krueger you are disagreeing with. :lol:

I'm not disagreeing with them, they pointed out that intelligent people misjudge themselves and others. Can't you understand English????

I'm not disagreeing with them, they pointed out that intelligent people misjudge themselves and others. Can't you understand English????
Since it DOES exist, it SHOULD exist!!!!
:rofl:

Who is more likely to believe the center of the moon is made from soft gooey Philadelphia Cream Cheese?

A right winger or an atheist?

Since an atheist would demand proof, even though you can't prove it one way or another, I'm guessing the right winger would be more likely to believe it.

Forum List

Back