Atheists don't believe in God or gods but they have no alternative theories that make sense...

What color is the sky in your fantasy world?

I don't live in any fantasies. I'd tell you where you can read and learn more about this, but your mind is too closed.
Link me up. :popcorn:

Maybe someday privately. Let me think on it.
I could have told you Taz was going to do that.
You guys are allergic to links, you should go get a shot or something.
^ dunning effect

You may not want to hear this, but the exorbitant hi end industry makes fantastic profits selling gear to the affluent by not only pushing the voodoo purple koolaid of crazy expensive cables, vibration control, magnetic field control and green CD pens, but sells it with the idea that good sound must come with lavish construction and luxuriant looks along with very high-tech space age appeal. .
That’s funny as I’ve never fallen for voodoo audio of any kind. I do however differ from you in relation to vibration control. The 3D printed JMW arm on my VPI turntable exhibits far less vibration when playing an LP than any other I’ve heard. This is hard to describe but I can hear it step out of the way of the music unlike so many other (and vastly more expensive) arms.
As to the luxurient looks, no gear has ever taken up permanent residence in my home if it either looked or sounded ugly. The fact I now have as my main speakers a pair that I love both looking at and listening to for me is a bonus. I suspect you’ll find this insane but I did like the sound of a pair of B & W’s latest monsters I recently heard in Hong Kong but also found them so damned ugly I’d never voluntarilly live with the things. Like something protruding from the top deck of an 1890’s ocean liner. YUK ! As to gear other than speakers this isn't for me a problem as unlike many who mount their electronics like a high alter to the Great God Hi-Fidelity I try to make mine as out of site as possible. In the end what matters to me though is the music and how it speaks to me. All the rest is simply a means to an end.
And remember, I’ve never been able to handle a soldering iron or understand a circuit diagram.

Last edited:
You have no compulsion to prove anything because you know you can't prove what you can only pontificate, and you are simply too dishonest to admit it.
Not so. I have even directed you to reading where you can read about it. I can "prove" it by sound argument in principles that are shown true by physicis; but no, i can't delineate a library of mathematics for you. Nor can you do this for me, with your parrot like repetition of page one of the a high school physics text. Go on, lay out the mathematics formulas of the experiments you are touting.

The facts are that it has now been shown theoretically.possible that our universe has net zero energy, and even empty space has it's own, fleeting mass. It has been shown possible and plausible that the universe sprang from a zero-to-neglible energy state, with no violation of conservation.

Have you bothered to even attempt to read a single word about this material? No. So you can't really comment on it, now can you?

You have no compulsion to prove anything because you know you can't prove what you can only pontificate, and you are simply too dishonest to admit it.
Not so. I have even directed you to reading where you can read about it. I can "prove" it by sound argument in principles that are shown true by physicis; but no, i can't delineate a library of mathematics for you. Nor can you do this for me, with your parrot like repetition of page one of the a high school physics text. Go on, lay out the mathematics formulas of the experiments you are touting.

The facts are that it has now been shown theoretically.possible that our universe has net zero energy, and even empty space has it's own, fleeting mass. It has been shown possible and plausible that the universe sprang from a zero-to-neglible energy state, with no violation of conservation.

Have you bothered to even attempt to read a single word about this material? No. So you can't really comment on it, now can you?
It would appear we’ve lost track of the difference between apparently self consistent theory and repeatable experimental evidence.

You don't even understand the very words you use, "net zero energy" the balance of positive and negative energy, does not mean the same thing as "zero energy."

James Prescott Joule’s determination of the mechanical equivalent of heat, through a repeatable experiment and confirmed by others, led to the First Law of Thermodynamics. The law, based on the idea of the conservation of energy, states that for a process in a defined system, the change in internal energy is equal to the amount of heat absorbed minus the work done. The math, not that you would understand it: dQ = dU - dW

He also gave us Joule's Law: P = I²R

Of course net energy doesn’t mean the same thing as zero energy. You are the only one that keeps making that error. :lol:

You're either a pussy or you have nothing. Which is it?
That escalated quickly :lol:
He’s another bullshitter like you that when called on his shit, he has nothing.

Its just bad karma to waste your time trying to elevate a stupid ass.
If you want to be taken seriously, provide a link to something that credibly backs up what you say. Otherwise, it's just just personal fartsmoke. Dingbat has to keep a window open, otherwise he'll die from the smell.

Often times ignorance is insolent. And I'm not talking about him or me. ;)
It's ignorant to say something and then be offended when someone asks you to back it up with a proper link. Notice how I've added the word "proper" to the link? :biggrin:

I don't live in any fantasies. I'd tell you where you can read and learn more about this, but your mind is too closed.

^ dunning effect
You say that a lot, what does it mean?

It's ignorant to say something and then be offended when someone asks you to back it up with a proper link. Notice how I've added the word "proper" to the link? :biggrin:
The shoe has been on the other foot and you didn’t seem to mind it then. :lol:

What are you babbling on about now? :dunno:

^ dunning effect
It means people who see themselves better at something and others worse at something are really the ones who are no good at it.

You didn’t seem to think it was a big deal when you couldn’t provide links.

^ dunning effect
It means people who see themselves better at something and others worse at something are really the ones who are no good at it.
No, I'm just better at this than you are. :biggrin:

Like for what?

^ dunning effect
Classic dunning effect.

Like for what?
You need a link to prove you didn’t provide a link :lol:

Its just bad karma to waste your time trying to elevate a stupid ass.
If you want to be taken seriously, provide a link to something that credibly backs up what you say. Otherwise, it's just just personal fartsmoke. Dingbat has to keep a window open, otherwise he'll die from the smell.
He has proven his expertise in this subject many times over.

^ dunning effect
Classic dunning effect.
It's not if I actually am. Which I am. You suck at debating here.

Forum List

Back