Atheists are Monstrous, Evil, Bloodthirsty Tyrants

And Godwin's Law has been achieved in this thread! Atheists = Nazis! Your ignorance and stupidity truly are unbounded.
She called atheists Nazis?

I'm obviously missing something here.

(My problem is I like both Drock and KG. I disagree with both of them at times, but they seem OK to me.)

Yes she's equating the 2. It's ok to be anti-atheist and it's ok to be anti-Nazi for the same reason.

Same as when she equated all pro-choicers to Nazis.

If you disagree with kosher on anything, could be your favorite food, than you're a Nazi.
She used Nazis to illustrate a point. She did not "equate" them, but you recently learned of Godwin's Law and couldn't wait to invoke it, I guess.
Look Drock! I have no problem with your belief system and I've found you usually reasonable in discussions of religion. It's the militant atheists who are constantly on the attack; Cammmpbell, Dragon and a few others, for example, that piss people off. That's not generally your style.
Cammmpbell is a sad old man with nothing left in his heart but hate and Dragon oozes evil.

Last edited:
No, it's not, but we've already ground that one into the ground. Suffice it to say...the US was founded upon Christian principles, by Christians.
Nope. Founded by reasonable people on rational principles.

No Jesus, no jealous God, what-so-ever.

Which is why we have been the best, most free, most liberated country in the world. Until dumbshits like Loki and Sky started fucking with it.
Nope. All was well until intellectually dishonest superstitious retards started fucking with it.

Liar.
Nope.

We have lots of letters, pamphlets, correspondence and of course the Declaration itself, which show you as a liar.
You don't have even one.

I find the leftist belief that they can lie without impunity regarding historical facts for which there are REAMS of evidence to be disturbing, because it implies a disdain for humans and their ability not only to read, but to learn, and think for themselves. Sorry, I'll take real history and the evidence we have available to us over Loki's wrong headed ignorance and dishonesty any day of the week.
Your fatuous denials of reality and sanctimonious pathological projection are hallmarks of the superstitious intellectual dishonesty of the "Faithful."

She called atheists Nazis?

I'm obviously missing something here.

(My problem is I like both Drock and KG. I disagree with both of them at times, but they seem OK to me.)

Yes she's equating the 2. It's ok to be anti-atheist and it's ok to be anti-Nazi for the same reason.

Same as when she equated all pro-choicers to Nazis.

If you disagree with kosher on anything, could be your favorite food, than you're a Nazi.
She used Nazis to illustrate a point. She did not "equate" them, but you recently learned of Godwin's Law and couldn't wait to invoke it, I guess.
Look Drock! I have no problem with your belief system and I've found you usually reasonable in discussions of religion. It's the militant atheists who are constantly on the attack; Cammmpbell, Dragon and a few others, for example, that piss people off. That's not generally your style.
Cammmpbell is a sad old man with nothing left in his heart but hate and Dragon oozes evil.

My only advice in the future would be to make sure you identify either specific atheists or at least the specific type of atheist (miltant).

Broad brushing all atheists as the same, and speaking of them all negatively is bigotry. It's the same as when Cammmmmpbell blindly speaks negatively of all christians, don't stoop to his level.

It's the militant atheists who are constantly on the attack; Cammmpbell, Dragon and a few others

You still haven't figured out that I'm not an atheist, have you?

In fact, that's another illustration of what's wrong with traditional Christianity: narrow-mindedness and fixation on dogma. If someone doesn't believe in YOUR God, specifically as detailed by chapter and verse, then obviously he believes in NONE. (Or is "Satan's henchman" as someone else called me recently.)

Don't get me wrong, I take no offense at these ridiculous titles. I just file it all away as more symptomatic evidence of the disease that is doctrinaire religion.

Last edited:
It's the militant atheists who are constantly on the attack; Cammmpbell, Dragon and a few others

You still haven't figured out that I'm not an atheist, have you?

In fact, that's another illustration of what's wrong with traditional Christianity: narrow-mindedness and fixation on dogma. If someone doesn't believe in YOUR God, specifically as detailed by chapter and verse, then obviously he believes in NONE. (Or is "Satan's henchman" as someone else called me recently.)

Don't get me wrong, I take no offense at these ridiculous titles. I just file it all away as more symptomatic evidence of the disease that is doctrinaire religion.

Funny that people presume you are an atheist, when what's true is you have one of the most expansive views of what God is, of any poster I've met here.

Neither you nor Campbell are "militant" atheists. One, you're not even an atheist at all, and while Campbell is angry, he isn't forming a militia.

I think anger is contagious. Campbell has it and some Christian posters have caught it from him.

IMO, neither God nor Jesus would judge Campbell as harshly as some of our fellow USMB members.

Forum List

Back