Atheists are Monstrous, Evil, Bloodthirsty Tyrants

Ernie S.

Diamond Member
Nov 14, 2010
Sweet Home Alabama
They have no God other than themselves, think all they see around them is an accident of nature and want to force everyone into their warped way of thinking.
Look through the religion and ethics thread list. It seems that atheist are a whole lot more evangelical than the Christians they constantly complain about.

They have no God other than themselves, think all they see around them is an accident of nature and want to force everyone into their warped way of thinking.
Look through the religion and ethics thread list. It seems that atheist are a whole lot more evangelical than the Christians they constantly complain about.
I find it funny how someone who claims they don't believe in God spends a lot of time degrading him. Atheists are there own worst enemy.

Ahh but we must be more vocal, there are so few of us.
Kind of like the Tea Party?

And we WILL take back our midwinter festival from those holiday stealing Christians!
;)

ps.
We also want back our spring fertility festival!

Last edited:
It seems Christians are fairly confident in their beliefs and have little need to reinforce their spirituality by dismissing the beliefs of others.
It would further seem that atheists are not all that comfortable and need to attack believers in order to reinforce their spiritual lack.

it seems christians are fairly confident in their beliefs and have little need to reinforce their spirituality by dismissing the beliefs of others.
It would further seem that atheists are not all that comfortable and need to attack believers in order to reinforce their spiritual lack.

bullshit!

I spent the 1st 16 years of my like very much involved in church. Against my will I might add.
Christinas not only run down non christian religions but other sects of christianity.

Just look on here and see how "christians" love their Muslim brethren, who also worship the god of Abraham.

Yes bullshit.

And I support them believing however they want to believe as long as it does not impact others.
However most all religions have a deeply rooted mandate to convert the world to their particular fantasy.

With that said, some "true" Christians and some from other religions are fine people whom I can be glad to call a friend.

Last edited:
It seems Christians are fairly confident in their beliefs and have little need to reinforce their spirituality by dismissing the beliefs of others.

Then why did so many states have religious tests for office or to serve on juries? Why are so many Christians intent that the Government has to support Christianity?

It seems Christians are fairly confident in their beliefs and have little need to reinforce their spirituality by dismissing the beliefs of others.It would further seem that atheists are not all that comfortable and need to attack believers in order to reinforce their spiritual lack.

You're kidding.

Christians have historically imposed their beliefs on others.

Then why did so many states have religious tests for office or to serve on juries? Why are so many Christians intent that the Government has to support Christianity?
Because we want to get back our Christian roots since this country was founded by Christians based on Christian principals.

And we WILL take back our midwinter festival from those holiday stealing Christians!
;)

ps.

You are free to celebrate what you want, I have no problem with that. When either you or I try to impede the free exercise of religion (or lack of) is where we run afoul of the Constitution.
You see, I have no problem with your choice to be an atheist. I feel sad for you, but I keep that to myself, and don't start endless threads to ridicule your belief system.

Because we want to get back our Christian roots since this country was founded by Christians based on Christian principals.
Lets burn some witches and kill injuns!

;)

ps.

You are free to celebrate what you want, I have no problem with that. When either you or I try to impede the free exercise of religion (or lack of) is where we run afoul of the Constitution.
You see, I have no problem with your choice to be an atheist. I feel sad for you, but I keep that to myself, and don't start endless threads to ridicule your belief system.

No problem with atheists?

Your starting this thread and it's wording kinda conflicts with that.

We don't want the government to support Christianity. We want the government to leave us the hell alone. The 1st amendment guaranties or freedom of religion, not freedom from religion, got it?

And no it wasn't. Had it been..there would have been a national church..like in England.

Well, Stalin was a monstrous, evil, bloodthirsty tyrant, and he was an atheist. One hit out of hundreds of millions of misses is not too . . . well, actually it is pretty bad.

It's also obvious from the title that Ernie confuses me with an atheist. Guess he has some trouble with reading comprehension.

By the way, Christians put down the beliefs of others more than followers of any other religion in the world. By that measure, they are extremely INsecure in their beliefs.

We don't want the government to support Christianity. We want the government to leave us the hell alone. The 1st amendment guaranties or freedom of religion, not freedom from religion, got it?

Yep churches should pay taxes like anyone else.

No it guarantees Freedom from religion as well.

And no it wasn't. Had it been..there would have been a national church..like in England.

And yes it was. The vast majority of our early American residence and it's founders were of Judeo Christian persuasion. This is well known and established fact, no matter how vehemently you godless claim otherwise.

;)

ps.

No problem with atheists?

Your starting this thread and it's wording kinda conflicts with that.
I paraphrased the title from a thread started by Dragon as an absurd example of the hate atheist have for religion.
My only problem is all the energy they spend denying my right to practice my spirituality. Believe as you will and give me the same respect.

No it guarantees Freedom from religion as well.

Link?

Every specific complaint levied by Christians against government on religious ground is a complaint that the government doesn't support Christianity. The government doesn't mandate Christian prayers in public schools, it doesn't teach Creationism instead of (or alongside) evolution, it doesn't post the 10 Commandments in a courtroom, it doesn't display a nativity scene on public land. Point to a single instance of government imprisoning Christians for their beliefs, closing down churches, censoring Christian publications, and I will agree that is a government that isn't leaving you the hell alone, and should. (So will the courts.) I doubt you can do that, though.

As for your last sentence, freedom of and freedom from religion go together, and one is impossible without the other. If the government imposes religion on the people that IS an offense against freedom of religion, because it amounts to a privileged status for the religion being promoted, and hence discrimination against all other religions. Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion BECAUSE THAT IN ITSELF DOES restrict the free exercise of all OTHER religions.

You also, obviously, still haven't figured out that I'm NOT an atheist. Get a clue.

Forum List

Back