Atheists are hoping aliens from outer space will contact us...

They have more thought to this than to actually proving very easily to themselves that Jesus is real by followin g his instructions but they would rather be eternally tormented than prove jesus is real..

You're argument is the same as you have always been saying. You argue for science until it disproves your argument.

So I argue for Science until it disproves Science? :dunno:

No. What I argue against is Science Worship, where you religiously believe scientific theories to be proven facts of life that can't be refuted. Things like macro-evolution, which you have no evidence for. Things like origin of life, which you try to explain with evolution theory. And you don't like this because it challenges your religious dogma.

You claim to have some sort of special spirituality that makes you right above others, above religion and science. Wow, you should start a Sunday show on cable and show us your special stuff. Because otherwise, you're full of yourself.

I've never claimed any kind of "special spirituality" or that I am "right above others." I don't need to start a Sunday show because I have no need to convert you. Unlike Christians, I don't get special bonus points for winning over souls to the Lord. My God couldn't care less what you believe.

Well, homo-sapien-sapien eventually evolved enough of a brain to question things. And due to lack of science at the beginning, it was attributed to "gods" and the supernatural. We have learned much since then. At least the non-fanatical-religious types.

SO... Let me get this straight... Of all the trillions of creatures ever to roam the Earth, ours is the only one to have ever evolved enough of a brain to do all the things we've done--- and yet--- at the very same time--- this same miraculous brain has caused us to believe in fairy tales and imaginary supernatural beings that don't exist, to the point of sheer radical fanaticism at times? Yeah.... that makes tons of sense! MORON!

So you do believe in something. You believe in a supernatural intelligence that is inspiring our achievements. What about inspiring our dismal failures and corruptions and evil? You can't just pick one way, and have a Santa Claus belief.

Uhm... yes, I believe in something! Duh! YOU are the one who doesn't believe in something! Our failures are very often the catalyst for our achievements. As for corruption and evil, I've already explained that. Just as there is a Spiritual Energy, there is a negative Spiritual Energy working against it. The question ought to be turned back around on you Nihilists... do you not believe there is pure evil in the world? Where is your "physical science" explanation for that?
You're argument is the same as you have always been saying. You argue for science until it disproves your argument.

So I argue for Science until it disproves Science? :dunno:

No. What I argue against is Science Worship, where you religiously believe scientific theories to be proven facts of life that can't be refuted. Things like macro-evolution, which you have no evidence for. Things like origin of life, which you try to explain with evolution theory. And you don't like this because it challenges your religious dogma.

You claim to have some sort of special spirituality that makes you right above others, above religion and science. Wow, you should start a Sunday show on cable and show us your special stuff. Because otherwise, you're full of yourself.

I've never claimed any kind of "special spirituality" or that I am "right above others." I don't need to start a Sunday show because I have no need to convert you. Unlike Christians, I don't get special bonus points for winning over souls to the Lord. My God couldn't care less what you believe.

Well, homo-sapien-sapien eventually evolved enough of a brain to question things. And due to lack of science at the beginning, it was attributed to "gods" and the supernatural. We have learned much since then. At least the non-fanatical-religious types.

SO... Let me get this straight... Of all the trillions of creatures ever to roam the Earth, ours is the only one to have ever evolved enough of a brain to do all the things we've done--- and yet--- at the very same time--- this same miraculous brain has caused us to believe in fairy tales and imaginary supernatural beings that don't exist, to the point of sheer radical fanaticism at times? Yeah.... that makes tons of sense! MORON!

So you do believe in something. You believe in a supernatural intelligence that is inspiring our achievements. What about inspiring our dismal failures and corruptions and evil? You can't just pick one way, and have a Santa Claus belief.

Uhm... yes, I believe in something! Duh! YOU are the one who doesn't believe in something! Our failures are very often the catalyst for our achievements. As for corruption and evil, I've already explained that. Just as there is a Spiritual Energy, there is a negative Spiritual Energy working against it. The question ought to be turned back around on you Nihilists... do you not believe there is pure evil in the world? Where is your "physical science" explanation for that?

Yes, you argue for science up until the point that it disproves your creationist argument.

Boss says:

Yes, I think you're finally understanding. But then again...

You are calling me names again.

So don't shed a tear when I respond accordingly. ok?
they have faith in man period lol

Forum List

Back