atheistism is it a hand me down tradition or are you born that way?

Atheism is a logical conclusion for people who don't have their minds stuck in a book of fiction written some 1500 years ago.
I would say that everyone starts out atheist, otherwise, why would you need sunday school and the bible? You'd know all that stuff already.

Or in other words, its the easy solution for someone too lazy to actually research and explore.

catholics mormon seven day ad. are they true religion must not be to strong in faith so many depart from it when they get older.

I find that many who depart never were really involved to begin with.

catholics mormon seven day ad. are they true religion must not be to strong in faith so many depart from it when they get older.

Believe me, I would have felt the same way about any religion. It's just not in me to have magical and occult beliefs. It's like believing in astrology or reading Tarot cards.

Gods
Devils
Demons
Angels
Fairies
Gnomes
The Holy Ghost
Casper the Friendly Ghost

To me, all are equally ridiculous.

Don't go knockin' on Casper. :slap:

I know religionists who were born to atheists, I know atheists who were the children of devout believers.

Atheism is a logical conclusion for people who don't have their minds stuck in a book of fiction written some 1500 years ago.
I would say that everyone starts out atheist, otherwise, why would you need sunday school and the bible? You'd know all that stuff already.

Or in other words, its the easy solution for someone too lazy to actually research and explore.

And what is your answer for those who do research, and explore, and come to the same conclusion?

As God is my witness. I almost stepped on a frog the other night. Is that a omen? I helped the rascal get away. That is what a secular humanist agnostic atheist would do, because we know life is fleeting and it's meaning is indefinable. A nihilist or a theist would have crushed the shit out of the little motherfucker. Religion caused 9/11. Need I say more?

Yep. I might end up in froggy hell. . But seriously. I feel guilty killing a bug. I'm such a wuss. God forbid. Seriously, though. I can’t tell the Nihilists from all those theists. They do the same shit, who can tell em’ apart? It scares me.

Forum List

Back