Atheist Professor Converts to Christianity.

Your roll call of fundamentalist Christian ministries represents the most notorious of the anti-science, agenda driven frauds and charlatans. The religious extremists who shill for the fundamentalist Christian ministries don't submit their work for peer review in any of the leading science journals because ID'iot creationism is not science.

Provide us with a single paper submitted to the journal Nature, for example, by the hacks at the ICR.

Your rant is typical for fundie Christians / ID'iot creationists. It's the typical promotion of the science loathing agenda that grips the hyper-religious who feel threatened by the discipline of science.

Why not accept that your creation ministries need to be held to the same standards as science in terms of working theories, experimentation, falsification and peer review?

Let's see your General Theory of Magical / Supernatural Creation in a form that can meet the standards that science is held to.

"The gawds did it" needs to be submitted for peer review. Have at it.

You're just jealous.

Why would I be jealous of the frauds you worship at the ICR and other fundamentalist ministries?

Some Questionable Creationist Credentials

Suspicious Creationist Credentials

What's interesting is that so many of the ID'iot creationists at fundamentalist ministries have no formal training in the fields of science they self-proclaim expertise in or their "science" credentials are invented or obtained from diploma mills.

You're jealous because you appear to have no soul or spirit (at least you haven't come to recognize their existence). You're jealous that others have found the joy of Christ while you live in your world of bitter darkness.

I'm just disappointed that you're an emotional basket case. I don't see the joy of jeebus you hope to convince yourself exists. Mostly, I see a lot of anger, angst, fear and a heapin' helpin' of self-loathing exhibited by the more excitable of the hyper-religious.
Actually, the bolded part of your reply, is how you act on the subject.

I mean, calling millions of people, who legitimately try to help other people, frauds, and idiots, pretty well shows that you just have an irrational fear of these people, and that you are angry at them for trying to help others.

Yes, there are extremists in religion, just as there are extremists in anti-religion, and you seem to fit well into one of those categories. I would surmise that you would have no problems with all religions being outlawed today, as some others on here also would, yet, like many things, you folks never think of the repercussions of such a decision.
Identify how your fundamentalist ministries are legitimately trying to help anyone with the promotion of lies and deceit.

Otherwise, I can only award you a 4.5 out of 10 for weak attempts at melodrama, false comparisons and really, really silly appeals to "oh, poor, poor me".

Your roll call of fundamentalist Christian ministries represents the most notorious of the anti-science, agenda driven frauds and charlatans. The religious extremists who shill for the fundamentalist Christian ministries don't submit their work for peer review in any of the leading science journals because ID'iot creationism is not science.

Provide us with a single paper submitted to the journal Nature, for example, by the hacks at the ICR.

Your rant is typical for fundie Christians / ID'iot creationists. It's the typical promotion of the science loathing agenda that grips the hyper-religious who feel threatened by the discipline of science.

Why not accept that your creation ministries need to be held to the same standards as science in terms of working theories, experimentation, falsification and peer review?

Let's see your General Theory of Magical / Supernatural Creation in a form that can meet the standards that science is held to.

"The gawds did it" needs to be submitted for peer review. Have at it.

You're just jealous.

Why would I be jealous of the frauds you worship at the ICR and other fundamentalist ministries?

What's interesting is that so many of the ID'iot creationists at fundamentalist ministries have no formal training in the fields of science they self-proclaim expertise in or their "science" credentials are invented or obtained from diploma mills.

You're jealous because you appear to have no soul or spirit (at least you haven't come to recognize their existence). You're jealous that others have found the joy of Christ while you live in your world of bitter darkness.

I'm just disappointed that you're an emotional basket case. I don't see the joy of jeebus you hope to convince yourself exists. Mostly, I see a lot of anger, angst, fear and a heapin' helpin' of self-loathing exhibited by the more excitable of the hyper-religious.

Wow ... angry and lost much? Enjoy your night. I'm going to enjoy mine. May the Holy Spirit visit you and shed some light in your dark, dank world.
Don't forget that Muhammud (swish) perfected your corrupted religion. And take your shoes off before entering the mosque for evening prayers.

UlysesS, it is a very fascinating thing to see how the professor came to his conclusions carefully - one step at a time - he first decided - there is a God - we were created by intelligent design - there is something more I need to know - then he searched further, bought a bible - read the bible - studied the bible - then encountered Jesus Christ and then became a born again Christian. I am thinking God knows how Scientists think and so he does in these cases perhaps gradually introduce them to who He is! Jesus Christ! It's an amazing journey these scientists are on once they realize that evolution doesn't "add up"..
Most non Christians, don't realize that, finding the Lord is a very personal experience, even as Christians, we can drag our children to church, yet, we cannot change the feelings in their hearts, that is what the Holy Spirit does, and It works on an individual basis.

When you start looking for answers, with an open mind, you can find the answer to any question, even if you don't like the answer, and there have been plenty that I didn't like.

I'm sure.

Yes, the answers are in the Bible and it is true the Holy Spirit must be the one to minister to children which is why I had home church for my son in our living room (with friends of his age group and younger from neighborhood - like a living room bible study setting that was open for anyone to share whatever they felt like sharing)...... but I did not force him to attend an organized church. They are mainly preaching false doctrine these days in the churches. That is why the youth are not getting saved. Sad but true. There is no power in a false gospel. False conversions are the result. The Christian rock music leads them into worldly rock music and it declines from there. I thank God my son is truly saved and baptized in the Holy Spirit. He is sharp in the Spirit and discerns someone who is off very quickly. I thank God for that. Many of our young people are not aware of how deceptive the enemy is these days - coming around as Christians when they are not servants of Jesus at all.

You're just jealous.

I mean, calling millions of people, who legitimately try to help other people, frauds, and idiots, pretty well shows that you just have an irrational fear of these people, and that you are angry at them for trying to help others.

Yes, there are extremists in religion, just as there are extremists in anti-religion, and you seem to fit well into one of those categories. I would surmise that you would have no problems with all religions being outlawed today, as some others on here also would, yet, like many things, you folks never think of the repercussions of such a decision.
Identify how your fundamentalist ministries are legitimately trying to help anyone with the promotion of lies and deceit.

Otherwise, I can only award you a 4.5 out of 10 for weak attempts at melodrama, false comparisons and really, really silly appeals to "oh, poor, poor me".

Pastor (and Doctor) James Kennedy wrote a book entitled "What If Jesus Had Never Been Born." Folks take for granted all of the good and decent things that exist today as a direct result of Christ's life. As long as folks continue to follow His path good things will happen.

No Christ? No Salvation Army!
No Christ? No Habitat for Humanity!
No Christ? No hope!
No Christ? No joy!
No Christ? No Salvation!

You're just jealous.

You posted
"Identify how your fundamentalist ministries are legitimately trying to help anyone with the promotion of lies and deceit"
And once again, I will tell you that there are over 150,000 Christian churches, who supply food and/or clothing to the needy.

Our main food bank in Rogersville, is called the Shepard's Center, and the only time someone would even know they were in a Christian run foodbank is if they come when the doors open or when the doors closed, or at lunch time, for that is the time that prayer is said, other than that, you can only see it, by the way that everyone is treated.

Try again Hollie

Pastor (and Doctor) James Kennedy wrote a book entitled "What If Jesus Had Never Been Born." Folks take for granted all of the good and decent things that exist today as a direct result of Christ's life. As long as folks continue to follow His path good things will happen.

No Christ? No hope!
No Christ? No joy!
No Christ? No Salvation!
How strange that entire civilIzations flourished before the tales of jeebus were written.

You posted
"Identify how your fundamentalist ministries are legitimately trying to help anyone with the promotion of lies and deceit"
And once again, I will tell you that there are over 150,000 Christian churches, who supply food and/or clothing to the needy.

Our main food bank in Rogersville, is called the Shepard's Center, and the only time someone would even know they were in a Christian run foodbank is if they come when the doors open or when the doors closed, or at lunch time, for that is the time that prayer is said, other than that, you can only see it, by the way that everyone is treated.

Try again Hollie

Again you stutter and mumble instead of addressing questions you continuously avoid.

You posted

Try again Hollie

Again you stutter and mumble instead of addressing questions you continuously avoid.

If you can't see that feeding the hungry and clothing the needy are helping people, maybe you should look into getting some help yourself.:cuckoo:

You posted

Try again Hollie

If you can't see that feeding the hungry and clothing the needy are helping people, maybe you should look into getting some help yourself.:cuckoo:

When have the charlatans and snake oil salesmen at the ICR, the Discovery Institute, Creation Ministries, Intl., Creation.com etc., ever fed the hungry?

No Christ? No hope!
No Christ? No joy!
No Christ? No Salvation!
No televangelist scams!
No phony faith healers!

No Christ? No hope!
No Christ? No joy!
No Christ? No Salvation!
No televangelist scams!
No phony faith healers!

The founder of Salvation Army wasn't a scam artist. He was a God fearing Christian who lived the life. (Booth) I believe Habitat for Humanity is a secular organization. I agree with the cry for no televangelist scams and no false teachers such as Kenneth Copeland and the others who are day after day after day asking for more money.

A true man of God or woman of God that has a ministry will never ever ask for a penny. They will never make a biblethon, a telethon, any such drive for money. They will do what George Mueller did and pray their money in. George Mueller raised and provided for many hundreds of orphans and never once did he ask any man for a penny. He prayed for the resources and God provided day by day.

The reason that the televangelists ask for money rather than to ask the LORD for it is that they are not abiding in Christ and His word is not abiding in Him - they have become dependent on the world for their provision rather than Christ. The just shall live by faith. To be in love with the world is to be at enmity with God.

No Christ? No hope!
No Christ? No joy!
No Christ? No Salvation!
No televangelist scams!
No phony faith healers!

Both the Salvation Army and Habitat for Humanity are Christian organization that put their money where their mouth is. Both are very charitable groups who's leaders don't pocket the lion's share of donations. I'm also a supporter of St. Jude's Hospital even though it's a Catholic leaning organization. Christ's second great Commandment is "love thy neighbor." Paul says that of all the good things a man can do that charity is the greatest of them all.

Forum List

Back