Atheist Eve

This is so wrong.

It's vandalism, or theft, though. Not an "attack on religion".

It went all the way to the Supreme court with people trying to have it removed......

And this isn't an attack on religion?

I'm done here.......................................

I'm sorry. I don't think it's right to have vandalized this memorial cross. I didn't know about the law suit. Now I understand why people get so aggravated with atheists.

So now it makes sense to attach all atheists to a handful of lawyers?

Okie dokie :cuckoo:

I wouldn't want tax dollars going to either. Both atheists and theists have their dumb asses that want to shove their beliefs in peoples faces, and both sides have their people that are comfortable enough in who they are, and what they believe, that they don't need to push their beliefs like a sack of cheap skag.

Simple solution: Keep your gods at home, and at church where they belong.

Would someone care to be more specific here?

Assuming that someone qualified as a "dumb ass" and was also an atheist, what beliefs would this "dumb ass atheist" try to shove in people's faces? :confused:

If religious beliefs would be allowed to be taught in schools, then dumb assed Atheists could teach that God is just a myth much the same as leprechauns, fairies, Santa and the Easter Bunny. They could also teach your children that Jesus was just an ordinary man who lived 2000 years ago

I assume you would have no problem with that?

Alright now, don't be hating on leprechauns.......

I wouldn't want tax dollars going to either. Both atheists and theists have their dumb asses that want to shove their beliefs in peoples faces, and both sides have their people that are comfortable enough in who they are, and what they believe, that they don't need to push their beliefs like a sack of cheap skag.

Simple solution: Keep your gods at home, and at church where they belong.

Would someone care to be more specific here?

Assuming that someone qualified as a "dumb ass" and was also an atheist, what beliefs would this "dumb ass atheist" try to shove in people's faces? :confused:

If religious beliefs would be allowed to be taught in schools, then dumb assed Atheists could teach that God is just a myth much the same as leprechauns, fairies, Santa and the Easter Bunny. They could also teach your children that Jesus was just an ordinary man who lived 2000 years ago

I assume you would have no problem with that?

Unless there's a spot for theology, none of those topics should even be a part of the curriculum.

New Topics

Forum List

Back