Atheist desire to use USMB to bump their own cause

RodISHI

Platinum Member
Nov 29, 2008
It may seem somewhat amazing but then again its not when one thinks it all through. Wolves in sheeps clothing that truly think they have a plan that will succeed to stifle or redirect Believers into their way of think'n.

Maybe they just think that the atheist can bump their own nasty little hatred website by linking it back to USBM with their own outrageous claims.

Failure in the winds for those who lie and those who are sorry enough to believe their own lies.

I hope just in case someone puts in a link for their website the USMB folks will "censor it", remove it and ban it altogether. Yes the gods at USMB have that right haters (y'all) know who you are.

It may seem somewhat amazing but then again its not when one thinks it all through. Wolves in sheeps clothing that truly think they have a plan that will succeed to stifle or redirect Believers into their way of think'n.

Maybe they just think that the atheist can bump their own nasty little hatred website by linking it back to USBM with their own outrageous claims.

Failure in the winds for those who lie and those who are sorry enough to believe their own lies.

I hope just in case someone puts in a link for their website the USMB folks will "censor it", remove it and ban it altogether. Yes the gods at USMB have that right haters (y'all) know who you are.

If that was their intent they could have made a better case on alt.*hierarchy., debate.org, reddit, yahoo or a hundred other forms.

How about a nice glass of Kool-aid?

How about getting back on your meds.

If that was their intent they could have made a better case on alt.*hierarchy., debate.org, reddit, yahoo or a hundred other forms.
No one ever said they were very bright.

No thank you it has always made me puke. You can keep it.

Typical accuse someone else of your own personal type problems and issues.

According to the website today.yougov.com
The atheist _nexus
People who like this Website also tend to like...
1. Al Jazeera English
2. Wonkette

3. gay.com

4. The Friendly Atheist
5. Goodreads
6. BBC Online
7. Al Jazeera
8. Freedom from Religion Foundation
9. The Onion
10. Myspace
11. NBCNews.com

According to a poll taken from the members @you.com

Six percent love this site
Thirteen percent smile at it
Sixteen percent do not care either way
Fifteen percent frown at it
Sixty-two percent get a bit angry about these pushy hate mongers

The atheist _nexus
1. Al Jazeera English
2. Wonkette

3. gay.com

4. The Friendly Atheist
5. Goodreads
6. BBC Online
7. Al Jazeera
9. The Onion
10. Myspace
11. NBCNews.com

Six percent love this site
Thirteen percent smile at it
Sixteen percent do not care either way
Fifteen percent frown at it
Sixty-two percent get a bit angry about these pushy hate mongers
So?

Don't you dare try to stifle me! :D

The atheist _nexus
1. Al Jazeera English
2. Wonkette

3. gay.com

4. The Friendly Atheist
5. Goodreads
6. BBC Online
7. Al Jazeera
9. The Onion
10. Myspace
11. NBCNews.com