Atheist Convention Cancelled Due to Lack of Interest

I love kale! Yummm.
Sure atheists have a religion.They have faith and hope there is no God.

Typical bible thumper. Refuses to accept everyone isn't just like him.
What are you talking about? If everyone was like me the world would be perfect.

what are ATHEIST social events like? -----what do atheists DO for spiritual fellowship? Are there songs? invocations of some sort? ----festive dances? ceremonial meals? awards?
Well, since most atheists are not social, it probably consists of one person sitting in front of the TV yelling at MSNBC about why isn't anyone doing something about climate change while he/she eats their kale.

raw kale in SALAD? or cooked? ------both are nauseating.
I never had portugese kale and potato and sausage soup---that might be ok

Ultimately, what's the point of such a conference because what's the message? st

Makes about as much sense as a convention for people who don't collect stamps.

I can't imagine what the purpose of it- so everyone can go and congratulate each other that they don't believe in some mythical fairy in the sky?

I can't imagine what the purpose of it- so everyone can go and congratulate each other that they don't believe in some mythical fairy in the sky?
I imagine that's why it was so poorly attended. After all, who'd GAF?

Ultimately, what's the point of such a conference because what's the message? "Become an atheist, give yourself meaning and purpose. Then die and you'll never know you existed. That's it folks."

No wonder the atheist conference was cancelled. They BELIEVE there's no God; They BELIEVE life and universe arose by natural processes. Their religion is one without ultimate hope and purpose. It's ultimately a meaningless religion. Their religion has no Reason to Hope.

But there is Reason to Hope for atheists and everyone: "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life" (John 3:16). Only Christianity has that sure hope everyone needs.

Atheist Convention cancelled due to lack of interest.
Atheist Convention cancelled due to lack of interest
So you're going to die and know you existed? How does that work?

Ultimately, what's the point of such a conference because what's the message? "Become an atheist, give yourself meaning and purpose. Then die and you'll never know you existed. That's it folks."

No wonder the atheist conference was cancelled. They BELIEVE there's no God; They BELIEVE life and universe arose by natural processes. Their religion is one without ultimate hope and purpose. It's ultimately a meaningless religion. Their religion has no Reason to Hope.

But there is Reason to Hope for atheists and everyone: "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life" (John 3:16). Only Christianity has that sure hope everyone needs.

Atheist Convention cancelled due to lack of interest.
Atheist Convention cancelled due to lack of interest
Atheist Conventions are very exciting because there is nothing to talk about.

Forum List

Back