atheist and church

why are atheist affraid of attending to church?

Fear implies belief ... so your whole point falls flat before we even get into the nitty gritty of it. Then there's the fact that so many fear not going to some human construct ... thinking that somehow a deity plays favorites based on who built it or who occupies it in the first place. Then there's the fact that if you need one spot to be a "church" then you are missing the whole meaning of religion. Then there's ... well I could go on forever with this. ;)

why are atheist affraid of attending to church?

I go all the time. I love the little wafers but am disappointed they don't come with "dip".

It's interesting all they way up until they start "praying". Then you just want to shout, "There is nothing there. No one is listening".

I go to church once a year on Christmas for my mother and my son goes to a christian day care.

I think froggy is an atheist or attempting to become an athiests but too afraid to admit it.

Tell us froggy, do you believe in the "literal" word of the Bible? Do you have doubts about the occurance of some events or stories yet too afraid to point it out??

Are you testing the water, Froggy? Let me tell you, froggy, the water is HOT!! IT is Hell fire Hot and don't you forget that, froggy. Step in the "non-believers" water and you will never turn back!! Your soul will burn before you have a chance to!!:evil:

Why on earth would you assume anyone is afraid of anything? My guess is most just dont care. If they did they would search religion for the truth and seek God.

Forum List

Back