Atheism:

The belief that there was nothing and nothing happened to nothing and then nothing magically exploded for no reason, creating everything and then a bunch of everything magically rearranged itself for no reason into self replicating bits which then turned them into dinosaurs.

Makes perfect sense.

(Look, I can do it too)

Real magic is shimmering a person into being from a pile of dirt.

It shore is. On it's own too. ;)

Last edited:
I automatically question the intelligence of anyone who believes in God. It's a concept that has so completely run its course that I can't believe that educated people can actually believe in a concept such as god these days.

The belief that there was nothing and nothing happened to nothing and then nothing magically exploded for no reason, creating everything and then a bunch of everything magically rearranged itself for no reason into self replicating bits which then turned them into dinosaurs.

Makes perfect sense.

(Look, I can do it too)
Actually, that is closer to the bible than science. :lol:

The bible says that first there was nothing, and then nothing spoke. :cuckoo:

Science, on the other hand, says there is no such thing as nothing.

Makes perfect sense.

(Look, I can do it too)

Really??? where does it say that?

Makes perfect sense.

(Look, I can do it too)

Real magic is shimmering a person into being from a pile of dirt.

That's not magic, that's the transporter!

Makes perfect sense.

(Look, I can do it too)

That would be the whispering of sweet nothings into your ear.

Makes perfect sense.

(Look, I can do it too)

Genesis 1:1* In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
2* And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.
3* And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.

What "thing" is God?

2* And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

What "thing" is God?

nothing.

Makes perfect sense.

(Look, I can do it too)

I see, I see. As opposed to believing fantastical phantasmagorical spirit that just happened to just ALWAYS exist just happens to make sense so we can’t question anything…OK, Makes perfect sense. Would anyone like to explain that to me? (Look, I can do it too).

What "thing" is God?

God is still an entity.

Fail

What "thing" is God?

God is still an entity.

Fail
entity

— n , pl -ties
1. something having real or distinct existence; a thing, esp when considered as independent of other things

I faced death last monday. God wasn't there, the soul dying and I were totaly ALONE. BLACKNESS, they died and I am left here alone to testifiy. If there IS a GOD, I hate HIM. He is a asshole.

Mysticism and atheism are like "heat and cold".

Cold is the lack of "heat". Because heat is energy.

Heat is energy NOT the lack of cold because cold is "nothing". You can't get "something from "nothing".

Mysticism is a "belief". Nothing that is real, just an "imagining".

Atheism is a "lack of belief". It's NOT a belief because there was nothing there to begin with.

Forum List

Back