Atheism:

Liberty

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2009
colorado
The belief that there was nothing and nothing happened to nothing and then nothing magically exploded for no reason, creating everything and then a bunch of everything magically rearranged itself for no reason into self replicating bits which then turned them into dinosaurs.

Makes perfect sense.

(Look, I can do it too)

The belief that there was nothing and nothing happened to nothing and then nothing magically exploded for no reason, creating everything and then a bunch of everything magically rearranged itself for no reason into self replicating bits which then turned them into dinosaurs.

Makes perfect sense.

(Look, I can do it too)

Real magic is shimmering a person into being from a pile of dirt.

Makes perfect sense.

(Look, I can do it too)

do what? pervert definitions?

atheism... lack of belief in a deity.

the rest of your post is simply silly.

Makes perfect sense.

(Look, I can do it too)

Do you really wanna start it up with me again?

strawman-creation-creationism-evolution-big-bang-religion-at-demotivational-poster-1243189531.jpg

Makes perfect sense.

(Look, I can do it too)

why? do you think you've ever effectively disputed anything I've ever said? *shrug*

or do you think i'm afraid of internet bullies?

why? do you think you've ever effectively disputed anything I've ever said? *shrug*

hmmm... yes and no.

lol.. i'll give you that you may have made the occasional good argument. ;)

but seriously, you know that your 'definition' of atheism isn't valid. (and i say that as someone who believes in G-d, btw... I just think we have to be honest about things like that.

hmmm... yes and no.

but seriously, you know that your 'definition' of atheism isn't valid. (and i say that as someone who believes in G-d, btw... I just think we have to be honest about things like that.

Oh yeah. The argument is severely invalid, this was mainly a satire of the argument against the existence of higher beings.

hmmm... yes and no.

Oh yeah. The argument is severely invalid, this was mainly a satire of the argument against the existence of higher beings.

fair enough... but i wouldn't have considered that type of analysis fair in evaluating faith either, just so you know.

carry on.

Makes perfect sense.

(Look, I can do it too)

as opposed to the alternative?

a mythical magical being existing for ALL time in a void of nothing who then snaps his fingers and creates the universe......?

this makes more sense to you?

if you can't create something from nothing then who created god?

Makes perfect sense.

(Look, I can do it too)

a mythical magical being existing for ALL time in a void of nothing who then snaps his fingers and creates the universe......?

it's not supposed to be a quantatative analysis.

i don't get why people give a rats patoot what other people believe or don't believe so long as they don't impose their beliefs on me.

Makes perfect sense.

(Look, I can do it too)

do you believe in love?

Makes perfect sense.

(Look, I can do it too)

I think my previous post wasn't very precise

a mythical magical being existing for ALL time in a void of nothing who then snaps his fingers and creates the universe......
and is so mean and rotten and insane that he intends to send MOST of his creations to hell forever and burn them and torment them and torture them FOREVER and EVER simply because they think for themselves or have sex outside of marriage (with people other than the slaves this deranged god says they can own)?

and who created the people who created god?

and who created the people who created the people who created god?

Makes perfect sense.

(Look, I can do it too)

I think my previous post wasn't very precise

a mythical magical being existing for ALL time in a void of nothing who then snaps his fingers and creates the universe......
and is so mean and rotten and insane that he intends to send MOST of his creations to hell forever and burn them and torment them and torture them FOREVER and EVER simply because they think for themselves or have sex outside of marriage (with people other than the slaves this deranged god says they can own)?

Ok I'll bite.

Lou Ferrigno

Lou Ferrigno

Lou Ferrigno

FerrignoLou_1.jpg

I win.

Forum List

Back