Atheism: See Spot Laugh

You make a lot of unqualified suppositions. In many places you are guilty of thinking the same concepts as those you berate but from a theist perspective. Finally the scenario you envision is so silly it defies belief.

You make a lot of unqualified suppositions. In many places you are guilty of thinking the same concepts as those you berate but from a theist perspective. Finally the scenario you envision is so silly it defies belief.

This is not a coherent argument. It's just more of the same meaningless slogan speak typically prattled by new atheists sans a shred of specitivity or demonstration.

This is not a coherent argument. It's just more of the same meaningless slogan speak typically prattled by new atheists sans a shred of specitivity or demonstration.

Atheism: see the angry, self-hating religious extremist retreat.

Yet I don’t see atheists starting these attack threads

Yet I don’t see atheists starting these attack threads
No. Thats a point worth noting. Our friend "Ringtone" has some real anger issues related to "non-beliebers". I suspect much of his anger derives from insecurity and a number of insurmountable contradictions in religious belief that cause him such angst.

Forum List

Back