Atheism Is Not A Religion!!!

bad news Hollie.......no matter how often you repeat that prayer it isn't going to be answered......
That actually defines the goals of your fundamentalist ministries. I'm afraid you need to get past the indoctrination you were subjected to at your madrassah.

bad news Hollie.......no matter how often you repeat that prayer it isn't going to be answered......
That actually defines the goals of your fundamentalist ministries. I'm afraid you need to get past the indoctrination you were subjected to at your madrassah.
the only goal of my ministry is to correct the impact of your ignorant posts so that no children be harmed in the reading of this board......

the only goal of my ministry is to correct the impact of your ignorant posts so that no children be harmed in the reading of this board......
Your ministry churns out you clones like assembly line YEC'ist groupies for the ICR.

You're posting for Jeebus?

It's odd that you'd be worried about children. Why would they be reading this forum, when they can learn valuable stories/lessons in the Bible, like how Noah turned out to be a drunk?

tjCq3D8J2ybbzJXVTyN_lw

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back