Ataturk is dead: Turkey’s President Erdogan claims victory in vote to give him sweeping new powers

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
A nation once based upon constitutional laws is turning into an Islamic caliphate. Why? Democracy of course. Rule of the majority – or mob in this instance. And, our once firm ally is turning into a nation opposed to all the values we so dearly cherish. How can it remain a functioning member of NATO?

Read more @ Ataturk is dead: Turkey's President Erdogan claims victory in vote to give him sweeping new powers - Geller Report

What is next for Turkey after ‘yes’ vote? @ What is next for Turkey after ‘yes’ vote?

A nation once based upon constitutional laws is turning into an Islamic caliphate. Why? Democracy of course. Rule of the majority – or mob in this instance. And, our once firm ally is turning into a nation opposed to all the values we so dearly cherish. How can it remain a functioning member of NATO?

Read more @ Ataturk is dead: Turkey's President Erdogan claims victory in vote to give him sweeping new powers - Geller Report

What is next for Turkey after ‘yes’ vote? @ What is next for Turkey after ‘yes’ vote?

Dictators use the false sense of democracy to justify the results. When 150% of eligible voters vote you know you have a problem.

My grandfather told me the Chicago election joke used to be "vote early and vote often!"

I am sure that concept holds true in 3rd world Islamic shitholes!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

"How can it remain a functioning member of NATO?"

Turkey should have been thrown out of NATO several years ago, Turkey under Erdogan is an enemy of The West.

I would fully support Regime Change in Turkey, the complete removal in ANY way of Erdogan and also his top advisers. If this doesn't happen then The West will rue the day they didn't orchestrate a Regime Change programme, because within the next two years Turkey is going to start conflict on my Continent the European Continent, Erdogan has on several occasions openly advocated this and also Turkey is going to cause greater conflict in the Middle East, Erdogan has also openly stated that the Turks should reclaim Jerusalem and we all know what he means by that.

Dictators use the false sense of democracy to justify the results. When 150% of eligible voters vote you know you have a problem.

My grandfather told me the Chicago election joke used to be "vote early and vote often!"

I am sure that concept holds true in 3rd world Islamic shitholes!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Also don't forget what Stalin said.

quote-it-s-not-the-people-who-vote-that-count-it-s-the-people-who-count-the-votes-joseph-stalin-63-97-72.jpg

Yeah this will become a real problem for NATO and the west. Turkey was one of the anchors in that part of the world where democracy kept radical religion in check. Now it's going to be a tightrope walk for a short time and then maybe Turkey exits NATO. Which the Russians are more than happy to see.

I have spent a lot of time in Turkey. Turkey has a large number of uneducated, religious country Turks from the Anatolian hinterland, allied with an elite well-educated Islamist nuts like Erdogan that together make a large portion and maybe a slight majority of the population.

The well-educated, secular, liberal, European looking (city turk) population live in the population centers of Istanbul, Izmir, Ankara etc. In Ankara especially, you can see Turkish girls in tight jeans or yoga pants with flowing hair walking down shopping streets along with heavily veiled Turkish girls afraid to show their ankles.

They should be kicked out of NATO, that country no longer represents Western values.

Unfortunately, the well-educated liberal and those that want to join Europe lost. In terms of dynamics, Turkey is not unlike the U.S. and Britain with the ignoramuses voting for Trump and Brexit respectively.

Forum List

Back