At which age did you marry?

You are right to engage girls on a personal level. The more you know about them and what you do/don't have in common, the better.

I was first married at 26. Three kids and 13 years later I couldn't take it any longer. I would have had a heart attack or a stroke.

Remarried at 41. Another kid and 15 years later I can't not take it any longer. :D
Life is now as it should be.

Thank you for your contribution, You seem to have a real Odyssey behind you.
I'm happy for you that your life is now as you wish it to be.

I'm becoming 28 very very soon.
I'm not married yet.
When was it that you married?
If you want to answer, gladly you can also give further details about anything involving you and your husband/wife. Like for example Shogun did with his romantic marriage offer.

The wish to marry is growing each day bigger for me. But I've not found her so far.
I know some women whom I like and maybe I would marry, but none of them really is THE one I really want to marry. Very tricky.

April 1, 1995 (Yes, April Fools Day), making me 25 at the time.

I was 21 when I got married the first time, 24 when I divorced his miserable a**. I am now 31, in a great relationship with a really wonderful guy. I hope he and I will marry within the next couple of years, but we'll see what happens. And he (my boyfriend) was 18 when he got married the first time, and 19 when he divorced her cheating a**. He's now 33. We're pathetically in love. :)

35, and I think I was too desperate.

She is super smart, but also very self centered. And she has an amazing talent for invective.

I might discreetly enquire of one of the girls of the first group who is not into you about the options in the second group, as you seem to be more into that kind of thing. Find someone of a good disposition with comparable education. And meet up with the prospective dad at a coffee shop and open the floor to anything he might want to talk about. He will be a major part of your life for a long time.

to bad culturaly you can meet up with the mama in law.... se what she is like. Girls copy their moms a lot, so you will be seeing what you will be getting in 30 years time.

I was 17 and my Daddy said it wouldn't last a year. That was more than 30 years ago and it's still lasting. :)

mom's are pushie...we want to see our son's settled down and all before we die....(thats my favorite guilt bag) but its your life dont feel like your on a time table....when its good to go...you will know it...

I was 22 the first time I got married. I was married to the first wife for 13 years. I was 41 when I got married the second time around. I knew the woman I am married to now when I got married the first time. I should have married her first but it didn't work out that way. We've been married for 18 years now. I've never been happier in my life.

Forum List

Back